[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Redpill me on Saddam /pol/ was he good? I don't like how
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 9
File: Saddam_Hussein_1979.jpg (437 KB, 780x1098) Image search: [Google]
Saddam_Hussein_1979.jpg
437 KB, 780x1098
Redpill me on Saddam /pol/ was he good? I don't like how he was bombing the Kurds but I do like how he made Iraq strong and kept it stable until he was killed.
>>
File: ztz3.jpg (41 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
ztz3.jpg
41 KB, 480x360
>>76553039
He was based, he was selling oil in Gold which would have destroyed the Federal Reserve and every Jewish bank simply by the laws of the free market
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bm64E5R12s8

He purged his government, "Traitors are many"
>>
>>76554059
Based. The only good sunni.
>>
If he hadn't used mustard gas on his own civilians he would still be in power and Iraq would look like arizona and not tatooine
>>
I wouldn't want to live under him but the World was a safer place with him in power
>>
>>76554406
same Nerve gas USA sold him ..Kek
>>
>>76554406

what about the western countries that sold it to him?
>>
>>76553039
he was a brutal dictator but his bullshit didn't spread beyond his backyard.
>>
>>76554324
Agreed
>>
>>76554581
Quiet goy!
>>
He didn't execute my christian parents like ISIS would have done so he can't be all that bad.
>>
>>76554495
There wouldn't be any terrorists in Iraq and Iraq might've even become the dominant power in the middle east.
>>
>>76554607
we say tomato an they say tamoto !
the Arabs are a firece strong religious folk an .. in our eyes the hand lopping off an heads is horrible but we killed so called witches an the spanish inquisition...ffs .... It was what his people understood ..! same with Gaddaffi in Libya ..another strong moderate arab leader for all rights if religion ok ..
>>
>>76554674
are you a jap ..?
>>
>>76553189
Whoah, our enemies won't do business with us? Really makes you think
>>
>>76555092
Yep. We should never have killed Gaddafi. The few good Muslim leaders are always the ones that get killed.
>>
The Big Bad Wolf we all Know is the Royal Sauds ...

they engineered all the wars in ME in last 60 yrs Fact
>>
>>76555264
You weren't enemies with Iraq then. You only became enemies after the invasion of Kuwait.
>>
File: 1465296672493.png (721 KB, 830x987) Image search: [Google]
1465296672493.png
721 KB, 830x987
He was fucking awful but awful is the best Arabs can do when not ruining everything for everyone
>>
>>76554581
So essentially your argument is the same one as anti-gun groups.

Punish the person who sold it, not the person that used it.

Please tell me /pol/ isn't anti-gun.
>>
>>76553039

He dindu nuffin.

Gassed Kurds, fags and kikes alike. Stabilized an entire Sub-Continent.
>>
>>76555318
He was such a moderat an ?Sauds wanted an isis terror group in his country same as syria ..ME ..de stablise an get their Oil Prices up after giving it away for the last 15 yrs too the west for miltary regime change
I would nuke Sudia arabia ! I mean it
>>
>>76553039
he knew terrorist can only be kept in line with tough love also tried to kill jewish bankins by stoping the use of monopoly money but good ones die young ME was a better place with him in power
>>
>>76554406
Meh. Gassing the kurds was used as an excuse for invasion. See here >>76553189

The guy kept a lid on groups that are now ISIS. As bad as Western cucks may think he was, he was a product of mid east culture and politics and the world is now much more volatile and dangerous for his death.
>>
>>76553039
No he was bad but it doesn't mean the West should have toppled him. Neocons are fucking retarded and didn't realise Iran was going to take over Iraq the moment it fell. The argument for it being the right decision is that most evidence leads to the belief Iraqis are far happier today. Birth rates have skyrocketed in Afghanistan and Iraq like the post-ww2 period

Saddam was bad because of his Arab nationalist policies. He tried to 'Arabize' Iraq. Iraq is an extremely diverse country and has some groups that predate Islam. A lot of these groups don't really identify as Arab and were stomped on for a number of reasons. Basically, Saddam contributed to Iraq becoming more homogeneous and fracturing ethnic identities more than ever.
>>
Just watched the movie devil's double
They were up to no good those boys. But I still like Saddam as he let women be women no hijab shit.
And better than latter day Iraq.fuck dubyqa
>>
>>76555502
But as the USA sent/sold Chem weapons to every ME country ..
Dont get prissy upset that he uses them ok .. FFs ..Grow up get in Big Boy Pants an stop being ..well well we dindu nuthin TOP Tier Kek
>>
>>76555264
No retard, this is before the war, where Saddam no longer wanted to back up the petrodollar. Saddam would still sell America oil, but he would accept any currency, not just USD.

And since the USD is backed up by oil and not gold, it would completely destroy the US economy.
>>
>>76555617
with USA Chem weapons an then had yank tanks too ..Kek
But you Merifats just run away then ok
USA THE MOST EVIL TERRORIST NATION ON EARTH EVER !
>>
>>76555502

I just think it's appropriate to point out that the same groups who demonized him for using those weapons were the same people who gave them to him

just like the West needs more blame for helping to create ISIS in its current form
>>
>>76556075
no it wouldnt you fucking dumbass. This is just conspiracy bullshit from 10 years ago.

The USD gets its support from being the world reserve currency, not from the petrodollar which is drops in the bucket. Being the world reserve currency means that whenever there's a crisis everyone buys US treasuries as a safe haven.

Petrodollar is effectively meaningless. Purchases of oil have been steadily shifting into euros and yuan for the last few years. It's not going to do shit
>>
>>76555839
Agreed But CIA /USA Played him badly
^ can say this every country as a leading terrorist
>>
>>76556502
During that Build up Western Armies Gulf war Its Fact .. Saudis gave oil free to the west ....to undermine the ME countries ..
>>
File: saddamunesco.jpg (114 KB, 260x300) Image search: [Google]
saddamunesco.jpg
114 KB, 260x300
>>76556037
>>
File: 1461762797905.png (9 KB, 420x420) Image search: [Google]
1461762797905.png
9 KB, 420x420
>>76555502
>"we dindu nuffin'! we wuz gud bois just needin' sum money from those WMDs for muh programs..."
>>
>>76556908
that has absolutely nothing to do with what I was talking about. Saudis hated and feared Saddam and Iran so they were playing their own game.
>>
>>76556502
>conspiracy
>being this much of a Jew

The US was only the reserve currency when it was backed by gold, under the agreement that they would only print $35 for every ounce of gold they have.

The US obviously broke this agreement and now back it up with other people's oil, forcing people to use USD if they want oil.

Oil has always been sold in USD and still is lying kike. Only China, Russia, India, and some other non-white countries, trade food for oil and do secret deals with nations like Iran who are sanctioned because they do not want to sell oil for USD.
>>
>>76557326
>iraq
>wmds
>>
>>76553039
The Kurds were waging war against the Iraqi government.
US sanctions on Iraq killed more than 3 times he amount of people he killed keeping his nation from splitting apart.
You can say he was heavy handed but his actions werent any worse than say Abraham Lincoln's.
He still was in no means a good guy but hardly the "new Hitler" that PNAC propaganda called him.
>>76553189
That isnt why Saddam was taken down.

Get to watching newfriend

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=TMW7x0fLaLA
>>
>>76555092
Gaddafi was actually a good leader and didn't really do anything wrong.
Same with Assad.

But he had to go so we could use his army's weapons to foster what has become Isis to take down Assad.
For Israeli interest of course.
>>
>>76557581
The "Saddam was taken down to protect the petrodollar" conspiracy theory is misdirection.
See
>>76557970
>>
>>76557214
Noice
>>
>>76554509
>>76554581

I bet you think glock should be held accountable for every murder committed with one too.
>>
>>76558773
Ummmm
Glock would under current law be held accountable legally if they knowingly sold their guns to people prohibited owning them by law.
>>
>>76557581
You're absolutely fucking retarded. the USD is still the reserve currency it just isn't backed by gold anymore. Please do the world a favour and kill yourself
>>
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
>>76557214
LOL I collect these. And Gaddafi ones as well.
>>
File: saddam.jpg (13 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
saddam.jpg
13 KB, 300x300
he was a progressive secular arabic leader who fought for his people against islamists, communists and worse
and the terrorist states of america killed him for it
>>
>>76560146
what about invading Iran? fuck off roach
>>
File: 1348816616831.png (59 KB, 255x255) Image search: [Google]
1348816616831.png
59 KB, 255x255
>>76558383
>The "Saddam was taken down to protect the petrodollar" conspiracy theory is misdirection.
No, its not. Stop being a faggot and claiming there can only be "1 reason".
>>
>>76561315
the shills are on us now abandon
>>
>>76561375
newfag
>>
>>76561375
>>76561444
nice try
>>
>>76561375
>>76561444

you know we have ID's n SHIEET??
>>
File: nebuSaddam.jpg (23 KB, 335x260) Image search: [Google]
nebuSaddam.jpg
23 KB, 335x260
>>76553039

I'm Assyrian born in Dohuk, Iraq

Saddam was the greatest leader for that country, he developed Iraq economically and brought electricity and all the highest technologies available into Iraq at that time, he was secular (probably secretly an atheist who disliked muslims, he allowed for muslims to convert to christianity and openly allowed missionaries to try and convert muslims) and treated us well, he was so kind to our people and even promoted Assyrians and Christians to the highest positions of government and the military

As for the Kurds, well, we've never had a good relationship with them so we didn't care about what he did to them

As for terrorism and these Daeshi cunts currently Iraq, ISIS and whoever, this never would have happened with Saddam, he would have had them killed the second these sick ideas entered their minds and spoke them in public (or probably even in private)

When I was growing up, no one even knew the difference between a shia or a sunni, classes were mixed with Christians and Muslims and while there were some classes about the quran, the Christians didn't have to attend them, we could go outside and play (I think Saddam did away with these types of classes in mostly Christian communities after we left, not sure)

Anyways, we left when I was about 9 years old, 31 now and I have nothing but good things to say about Iraq under Saddam. Yes, invading Iran and Kuwait was stupid, but domestically, he kept everything quiet, stable, and developed, he was a good man who cared about his country and people, no matter their ethnic background or religion, but his power over time turned him into what in Arabic is called a "mejnoon"
>>
>>76557970
>>76555617

Yeah, any the Kurds weren't innocent victims.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Assyrian_genocide
Already in Syria and Iraq, Kurdish groups are at it again, exterminating Assyrian Christians so they can form their Marxist state, and/or establish total Islamic and Kurdish ethnic domination of the region.
>>
>>76553039
Who gives a fuck if he was good or bad. That was obviously irrelevant when he was removed.
>>
He never did anything wrong. He killed Kurds who launched an insurgency against him, as any leader would do, he launched a war against Iran because they were constantly conducting border raids and funding terrorists in the country and then he invaded Saudi Arabia and Kuwait because even after he fought for him those countries tried to cripple him economically. Literally the best Arab leader alive, if Hitler was alive they'd be friends.
>>
>>76562155
>He never did anything wrong.
Except attacking neighbors.
>>
>>76561657
Do you have any stories or memories about him in public? Like speaking in public or going out himself to see how things were in people's normal and every day lives?
Visiting school etc.
>>
>>76563676

It wasn't in public, but I remember Saddam used to send trucks and pile them with flowers to be taken to all the churches in our city during Christmas time. Us kids used to help the drivers load them.

He was so kind to us, we even referred to him as "Uncle Saddam"
>>
>>76553039

He was a piece of shit who ruled over a country populated by diarrhea.
>>
>>76556315
This
No one ever talks about how France was buddy-buddy with Saddam for decades
>>
Varg Vikerness's family worked for Saddam.

No I am not making this up.

His dad was an engineer for Saddam's regime
Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.