[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Band blacklisted for being "rape apologists"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 5
http://www.nzherald.co.nz/world/news/article.cfm?c_id=2&objectid=11653245

>A female drummer who penned a letter of support for Stanford University rapist Brock Turner has been branded a "rape apologist".

>"I don't think it's fair to base the fate of the next ten + years of his life on the decision of a girl who doesn't remember anything but the amount she drank to press charges against him," Rasmussen, a childhood friend of 20-year-old Turner, wrote.
>"I am not blaming her directly for this, because that isn't right. But where do we draw the line and stop worrying about being politically correct every second of the day and see that rape on campuses isn't always because people are rapists."
>These are idiot boys and girls having too much to drink and not being aware of their surroundings and having clouded judgment," she wrote.

All their upcoming gigs have now been canceled by the respective venues.

Just ignore SJW's they said... They're irrelevant they said...
>>
>>76547924

I want to kill myself.
I am not kidding.
>>
making rational points and trying to have a dialogue about controversial subjects

great way to end up on THE LIST
>>
>>76548927

Like really, I want it to end.

This is becoming to difficult to bare.
>>
>>76548927
Just hang in there kitty. Take a break from /pol/ and watch some dank ylyl compilations.

You're not alone.
>>
>>76549749

I took a break from /pol/. I was on Twitter but got attacked for talking about rape. There were 10 off them.

I can't even ask them normal questions. They just respond with more banter and emotions.
>>
>>76548927
Netherland breivik when?
>>
>>76550143

I feel like shooting 50% of them would only make them more powerful.
>>
>>76549993
Don go for their arguments because they don't have any, destroy their emotions and forcefully take the moral high ground.
You can't beat them if you aren't fluent in their disgusting language
>>
>>76550204

I've actually been called a ' meninist' for defending men.
>>
>>76549993
SJWs overpopulate FB and twitter bro. It's just the way it is. It is frustrating but you won't find inteliligent discussions there. They are plataforms for marketing, virtual signaling and attention whoring.
>>
>>76550387

Are they the master trolls? I'm really wondering.
>>
>>76550445

This fact makes me feel very very very dissapointed, hollow and sad. This is the future that is waiting for me. For my children.
>>
>>76549993
well I'd advise you to ditch the normie shit-hole that is twitter before /pol/ but that's just me.
>>
>>76550561

You're right. I would love to see /pol/ like each other though. Instead of all this shit.
>>
>>76549993
Pics or it didn't happen
>>
File: yes.png (48 KB, 516x566) Image search: [Google]
yes.png
48 KB, 516x566
>>76550661

Ok
>>
>>76550834
Social media site for /pol/lacks when?
>>
File: maybe.png (108 KB, 510x730) Image search: [Google]
maybe.png
108 KB, 510x730
>>76550834
>>76550661
>>
>engaging with communist opinions at all

In a hypothetical scenario, you are stealthily approaching an enemy guard, he's armed and you're 10ft away from him, closing fast. You ready your knife, and then... what? You spout a witty fucking quip? You politely explain to him why you disagree with his views? No you twats, you've got nothing to say to him, he is the enemy, he is less that dirt. Dirt can grow crops, your enemy is a useless eater. Do you stop to explain to ants why you think they are irritating and that you wish they'd leave your home? No, you exterminate them, they are soulless, mindless nothings.
>>
File: rape.png (55 KB, 516x642) Image search: [Google]
rape.png
55 KB, 516x642
>>76550961
>>76550834
>>
>>76548927
Please consider taking some mudslimes and/or leftists with you. Thanks.
>>
>>76551323

I'm not censoring names. Feel free to do whatever the fuck you want to do.
>>
it wasn't just her testimony of not remembering dude. two other men saw him on top of her and they did a rape kit on her. i dont know how you guys can think the dude is innocent here.
>>
>>76550446
The difference between a leftist and a troll is the leftist believes wholeheartedly what they are saying, their tools online are shaming and ridiculing people into submission.
Regardless of your opinions about ben shapiro, his actual tactics for debating leftists are rock solid.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sL3SQyK7H5E
>>
>>76551525

What are we to do about these people?

> Hate speech about men
> Somehow not hate speech
>>
>>76551435

I would if I could. Really.

However, mudslimes aren't the problem. Leftists are.
>>
Why are these people even allowed to spout such shit
>>
>>76551658
The video explains it better than I can but one of the methods is anticipating their tactics and calling them out before they have a chance to use them, another way is to drag them kicking and screaming into the mud by branding them of hate speech or being nazis before they have a chance to do it to you.
The thing is, in a 1 on 1 you can be as intellectually dishonest with these people as possible because they don't hold honesty as a virtue, which allows you to set up an entire field of straw men that you can beat down, the emotionally driven leftist has no response other than to disengage because now their moment to virtue signal is gone and the depression starts kicking in.
Remember to never defend, always turn a defense into an attacking mocking question, this is jewery 101
>>
>>76552802

I'll watch it. Thank you my New Zealand friend.

May we meet on the battlefield one day.
>>
>>76547924
This is a different story than other alleged rapes. This guy is 100% guilty and I've never heard an actual defense of him. And he knew he was guilty. For once, it was actually rape.
>>
>>76553708

I am wondering Burger.

Is there rape culture in the US of A?
>>
>>76553816
No. Rape is universally frowned upon. This isn't India or the Middle East.
>>
>>76553899

Thank you.
>>
>>76547924
Except this guy actually DID commit a real rape and got off easy thanks to being well connected. I know SJWS have been crying wolf for so long that it's hard to believe these things any more but this guy had no defence in court and pretty much just bought/talked his way out of a long sentence
>>
>>76553816
There's a distinction between 2 drunk college students and a predator that holds women at knife point, the judge understood that so he didn't ruin the guys life.
Leftists however just want to watch the world burn.
>>
To think all of this started with a red nose...
>>
>>76554304

I'm becoming depressed again because of this shit. It's worrysome.

I'm actually getting married, and this shit is putting me down.
>>
>>76553708

Yeah this guy definitely raped the shit out of that girl. I hope he ends up getting raped in prison.
>>
>>76554304

Except this wasn't two drunk kids, it was one drunk kid and a rapist. As far as I can tell he has never come up with a good reason for what happened. I've fucked lots of drunk chicks and they regretted the fuck out of it the next day but I've never fucked anybody that wasn't at least able to give me an affirmative once I started tonguing her arsehole.
>>
I'm not entirely sure how I feel about this case.

In defense of the boy
>He was drunk as fuck too
>As far as I can tell he only fingered her, no actual intercourse

In defense of the girl
>The boy lied to the police about the course of events
>The scene was still violently gruesome and alcohol is not an excuse for that kind of conduct

Imo he should have gotten more than six months. Maybe on the order of 2 or 3 years.

But I don't think it was a premeditated rape by someone who is obviously a violent criminal.
>>
>>76555499
My main issue is that the boy and the dad tried to make this a sympathy story about him losing his swimming scholarship. If he had shown remorse and just admitted he fucked up I probably would think 6mos was acceptable
>>
>>76555702
That's fair, I seriously doubt that kid is gonna do anything ever again though because of the wringer he's getting pulled through.
Unlike nogs he has the iq to realize the consequences of his actions
>>
>>76555702
Have you ever been shanghai'd in court? Its hard to feel sympathy.
>>
>>76548927
Nothings stopping you comrade.
>>
File: brockturner.jpg (52 KB, 812x474) Image search: [Google]
brockturner.jpg
52 KB, 812x474
>>
>>76551525
Seriously thanks for this, this is solid.
>>
I don't understand the issue, if you're going to rape someone you should at least apologize after
>>
>>76557141

long story short don't start with women
>>
>>76557362
No problem
Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.