[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
living forver or transhumanism
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 6
File: DSC07167.jpg (270 KB, 1067x1600) Image search: [Google]
DSC07167.jpg
270 KB, 1067x1600
so theres a good thread on 4chan here. https://boards.4chan.org/v/thread/340421379/razer-gets-into-the-prosthetic-market#top

and it got me to thinking about our literal futures. Im 64 years old, I expect to die in say the next 5 years due to some real hard wear and tear in my younger days.

look at how far humaity and science has come since say the first man powered flight. Now imagine the next 75 years. I may be the last generation to really "die" out before its possible to be uploaded and saved forever as a program/machine.

Its kind of sad that those with the most knowledge of real history wil be lost forever. Much of what you kiddies are taught today is not the truth. I and others like me know this as we lived it.

the future im afraid is a your becoming a corp. dronebot and you will never ever really know it. The matrix kinda becomes real except your oppressors are the 1%'s who now live forever. I want to warn others but its already to late. I have mixed feelings of being lost to time forever versus being made to digitally suffer forever too. Its really a toss up.
>>
File: shocked-gifs.gif (279 KB, 320x220) Image search: [Google]
shocked-gifs.gif
279 KB, 320x220
>>76546661
HOLD ON A FUCKING MOMENT!! did you just say you are 64 years old??, pretty please tell me how you found this place, was it your retarded grandson who broke the rules?
>>
>>76546925
ive been here since the beginning. Im ex irc, Im old yahoo chat groups crap im angelfire virsuses and geocities.... I am one of the first on the web.
>>
File: trans.jpg (79 KB, 640x358) Image search: [Google]
trans.jpg
79 KB, 640x358
>>
>>76546661
>64 years old
Post hand with timestamp or I don't believe it
>>
IEM / EMP :problem solved
>>
>>76546661
Redefining old fag
>>
>>76546661
You still have a chance to clear your way to the top of pyramid and be part of the elites. Soon they will have this kind of technology and its all over for common proles.
>>
>>76546661
>64
>browsing /v/ aswell
post wrinkled hand with timestamp.
>>
File: 1458437571753.jpg (12 KB, 186x181) Image search: [Google]
1458437571753.jpg
12 KB, 186x181
>>76546661
>living forever as a literally forever alone virgin gay man in a society that puts a fuckload of responsibility on men and either wants to use gays or kill them.
Please no, they can't force me to be unhappy forever.
>>
File: image.png (276 KB, 796x934) Image search: [Google]
image.png
276 KB, 796x934
>>76546661
If you can't beat em join em.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.