[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is Eric Cartman the most /pol/ character there is?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (34 KB, 525x337) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
34 KB, 525x337
Is Eric Cartman the most /pol/ character there is?
>>
Yes, he is always right.
>>
That honor belongs to Archie Bunker.
>>
>>76545311
Cartmans based on him
Also cartman is friends with a Jew but like half of /pol/ thinks Jews are based so idk
>>
>>76545092
yes because Eric Cartman is satire
>>
#CartmanWasRight
>>
>>76545092
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gmCL0gIhkLM

Yes.
>>
>>76545800
Kek I actually did that once in high school and it almost caused a lot of fights.
>>
>>76545092
If you mean he a fat bigotish faggot
yes you're right
>>
File: swedes_cant_jump_or_lauhg.jpg (133 KB, 729x788) Image search: [Google]
swedes_cant_jump_or_lauhg.jpg
133 KB, 729x788
this actually triggered swedes.
Our local cartoon hero, Frode Overli.
Made shit in the 80ies and 90ies that would even get 4channers jump in their sofas/chairs/ww3 bunker. Pyton was epic.

Anyways joke goes, Cannibal goes to ask for chieftains tie, instead of hand. Indicating he would eat her, not the pleasant way.

Caused fury in Sweden, while we keked our asses off those fucking buthurt tranny cucks.

The cannibal was of color, as they were, so raysiiiiiiiiis norse nazies strikes again, not sexist beating us in skis this tyme, but yet another horrible nork ultra nationalistic incident! Headline shit!
>>
>>76545606
>satire
>>
>>76546266
I have fucking stacks of old Pytons, I need to check them

>N'Gatti -> Nugatti

Nugatti is the Nutella of Norway
>>
>>76546546
damn I envy you man, I gave all mine away to younger cousins growing up, which handed them down again.

To bad, should have had them laminated or something.

hellitern og halvlitern, pervo kriss, all de ultra lol blitz greine.. redaktoren, dolle dock, forerhunden Adolph...

Man... nobody can compete, mad was like donald duck compared
>>
>>76546546
>Nugatti
Hush! They know about our fish, but not our nugatti. That nutella shit tastes like feces, for gods sake ISIS loves that shit
>>
File: image.jpg (208 KB, 1280x663) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
208 KB, 1280x663
No this is the most /pol/ character ever. The man literally cannot wake up
>>
>>76545526
That only applies to Israeli Jews, because most Israeli Jews have to actually work and support their own nation instead of leeching off others.

This doesn't apply to every Israeli, though...
>>
>>76547159
And he wants to fuck a groundhog
>>
File: Stan_Smith.png (71 KB, 318x385) Image search: [Google]
Stan_Smith.png
71 KB, 318x385
Don't kid yourself, OP.
>>
File: eric-cartman-quintessential-jew.png (463 KB, 640x1133) Image search: [Google]
eric-cartman-quintessential-jew.png
463 KB, 640x1133
>>76545092

Here's a clue for you South Park followers. No matter how many times he is portrayed as a "white racist"; no matter how much he rips on jews, Cartman's actual behavior is jewish to the core. Anyone who understands the jewish mindset will readily recognize this. Whereas Kyle, "the jew" is always played up as a tower of righteousness, a pillar of virtue, and a champion of compassion and fair play (which, in reality, are all inherently "white" characteristics), Cartman repeatedly engages in thoughts and behaviors which are traditionally, and unmistakenly, those of the jew.

Cartman is, in fact, the quintessential jew... albeit wrapped up in a superficial layer of whiteness, in order to promote and perpetuate the "white racist" stereotype. Tell me this isn't done on purpose, and I'll tell you what a blind fucking moron you are.

One other aspect of the Cartman character is that he oftentimes accurately describes jews and individual/conspiratorial jewish behaviors, but these truths are expected to be disregarded by the viewing audience as false because of Cartman's many lies and acts of deception, which in themselves are historically the inherent traits of the jew, but projected on Cartman, again, because he is white.
>>
>>76548125
Stan doesn't hate kikes
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.