[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what happens if a you deny the holocaust in germany?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: 1464417691444.gif (3 MB, 200x150) Image search: [Google]
1464417691444.gif
3 MB, 200x150
what happens if a you deny the holocaust in germany?
>>
couple years of jail, definetly
>>
on what charge?
>>
>>76542268
They send you to a concentration camp
>>
>>76542628
Hate speech friend :^)
>>
>>76542268
§ 130 (3) Strafgesetzbuch

If you publicly talk about Genocide that happend under the nazis in a way that can disturb the peace you get up to five years, up to three years for saying the nazis were the good guys

seriously, thats some bullshit wording in german

(1) Wer in einer Weise, die geeignet ist, den öffentlichen Frieden zu stören, 1. zum Haß gegen Teile der Bevölkerung aufstachelt oder zu Gewalt- oder Willkürmaßnahmen gegen sie auffordert oder 2. die Menschenwürde anderer dadurch angreift, daß er Teile der Bevölkerung beschimpft, böswillig verächtlich macht oder verleumdet, wird mit Freiheitsstrafe von drei Monaten bis zu fünf Jahren bestraft. (…)

(3) Mit Freiheitsstrafe bis zu fünf Jahren oder mit Geldstrafe wird bestraft, wer eine unter der Herrschaft des Nationalsozialismus begangene Handlung der in § 6 Abs. 1 des Völkerstrafgesetzbuches bezeichneten Art in einer Weise, die geeignet ist, den öffentlichen Frieden zu stören, öffentlich oder in einer Versammlung billigt, leugnet oder verharmlost.

(4) Mit Freiheitsstrafe bis zu drei Jahren oder mit Geldstrafe wird bestraft, wer öffentlich oder in einer Versammlung den öffentlichen Frieden in einer die Würde der Opfer verletzenden Weise dadurch stört, dass er die nationalsozialistische Gewalt- und Willkürherrschaft billigt, verherrlicht oder rechtfertigt. (…)
>>
>>76543251
What if you speak about the Wehrmacht with admiration? There's lots of wehraboos on /k/, but they just like the weapons and military leaders from that era. Is that illegal as well?

As in, if I praise Rommel as a great tactician would I get in trouble?
>>
>>76542679
Kinda, it`s a special defined kind of hatespeech
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Volksverhetzung
>>
It's funny because "9/11 WAS A FALSE FLAG TO GO TO WAR!" People are like "lol beta conspiracy".

But if you are like "The Gleiwitz incident is a false flag attack because some random pleb in the german army that was probably 12 years old at the time said it was while being physically tortured"

Some Jew will pat you on the back and say "Yes goy. yes.."
>>
ask ernst zündel.

so, you better keep that shit for yourself, for better times. i personally never gave a shit, though. this goverment is none, it's an american company run by the zionist cia. so fuck em. i am none of their citizens.

i don't recognize their shit flag nor their shit laws. they are nothing to me.
>>
>>76543251
>>76543494

Do we have anything like that in the states? I know we have hate crimes and they carry separate punishments but we have freedom of expression.

Why do you guys have that rule? Hitler wasn't even German. you guys dindu nuffin wrong

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0IMCu9lIuLM
>>
>>76543473
Theoreticaly you could bend the wording that way but that would need some immense kikery.

you have to be publicly supporting, glorifying or justifying the rule of the NSDAP in a way that harms the dignity of the victims

The justifying part can be easily used to fuck with historians that stray of theorthodox reading of history though, and that is bullshit
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.