[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are Scots the true master race????
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: Alexander Graham Bell.jpg (110 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
Alexander Graham Bell.jpg
110 KB, 1200x1200
Inventors of many technologies such as the telephone. They founded Capitalism. Even though they were outnumbered by the English. The Scots practically ran the British Empire. Canada's first Prime Minister was a Scot.
>>
>>76541128
Didn't our celts go and kill the picts and take their land?
>>
>>76541128
>graham-bell
>not canadian/american
>carlyle
>not retarded
>Burns
>not retarded
>Hume
>not autistic
>Scott
>not retarded
>Doyle
>unironically went fairy hunting
Stevenson and Smith are the only good scots famalam
>>
>>76541235

The Celts booted the Picts out of Western Scotland, but they survived in the Highlands from what I understand.
>>
>>76541128
Glad I'm escaping to university in Scotland come September. All hell is gonna break loose in England after the EU referendum, regardless of the result.
>>
All the good Scots left and went to the US, Canada, Australia, etc. The Scots left behind are shit now.
>>
>>76541510
>1831 + 185
>Leaving out Maxwell
>shiggydiggy
>>
>>76541527
Why what do you think will happen???
>>
>>76541826
If we vote to leave then it's gonna be chaos as the UK realigns in god only knows what ways. If we vote to remain things could be stable but only if England votes to remain too. If Scotland secures a remain vote but England wants to leave there's gonna be chaos too.
Basically the only stable outcome would be a unanimous vote to remain across the 4 nations. I'm not placing any bets. Best get out as soon as I can.
>>
The Dutch invented capitalism faggot
>>
>>76542590
Ever heard of Adam Smith you continental freak
>>
>>76541128
>They founded Capitalism

That was the Dutch
>>
>>76542590
>>76542735
>>76543016
It was really John Locke (an Englishman) that actually founded capitalism. Adam Smith just build on his premise.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.