[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
LETS GET THE BOYS BACK TOGETHER
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
In 1900 the countries of Britain, United States, Australia, India, Germany, France, Russia, Italy and Japan teamed up to cuck the face off of China by putting down the Boxer Rebellion.

Just look at some of the fun we had together.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siege_of_the_International_Legations
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Peking_%281900%29

>Five national contingents advanced on the walls of Beijing on August 14: British, American, Japanese, Russian and French. Each had a gate in the Wall for its objective. The Japanese and Russians were delayed at their gates by Chinese resistance. The small French contingent got lost. The Americans scaled the walls rather than attempting to force their way through a fortified gate. However, it was the British who won the race to relieve the siege of the legations. They entered the city through an unguarded gate and proceeded with virtually no opposition.[49] At 3:00 pm the British passed through a drainage ditch—the "water gate"—under the Tartar Wall.

Just a bunch of lads teaming up. Where did all the time go? Are we ever going to be bros like this again? Feels fucking bad man
>>
>>76537546

sorry but i'm busy prepping the bull, is next Sunday ok?. Also Canada called please close the toilet lid after you use it
>>
>>76537546
>Anglos are the tallest
>Indians taller than Aryan's
KEK
>>
>>76537754
Why would you leave the toilet lid open? So your dog can lick the dirty toilet water?
>>
>>76537773
They clearly just wear bigger hats.
>>
>>76537873
>it's the hats!
You can tell the poo in loo isn't healthy though, look at the shape of his legs
>>
>>76537773
Just being conquered by Anglos has a positive effect on your height
>>
>>76538256
The 1900 edition of the encyclopaedia britannica wrote that America won the revolution because they were Anglos
>>
>>76537546
Italy has a nice hat.
>>
>>76537546
Can someone put flags representing which countries each of these men were from above their heads or something?
>>
>>76539588
The OP listed them in order but Russia wasn't in that picture I believe it was Austria instead
>>
>>76537546
i really like Aussie
>>
>>76537773
back then the Netherlands had one of the smallest population in Europe, a hundred years can make a differenc
>>
File: image.jpg (392 KB, 1024x702) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
392 KB, 1024x702
>>76539811
>>76539588
Never mind I was wrong, he did post their names in order.
>>
>>76539888
Yeah, Belgium was larger than the Netherlands back then. 50 years ago Mexico had 27 million people, today it's over 100 million
>>
>>76539948
>Nip propaganda has them at the same height as real humans
>>
>>76540056
i'm talking about height
>>
Every single one of these countries is weaker or is pretty much a slave to the Chinese money/ American protection conundrum.

WE WUZ KANGZ
>>
>>76540056
>50 years ago Mexico had 27 million people, today it's over 100 million

tfw we could have brought civilization to mexico but declined to do so because they weren't white

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/All_of_Mexico_Movement
>>
>>76540350
Oh never mind then
>>76540465
Mexico and Brazil are the perfect example of wasted potential
>>
>>76537754
10/10
>>
>>76537546
>The small French contingent got lost

All the streets looked the same.
>>
File: 1359054085236.jpg (88 KB, 768x768) Image search: [Google]
1359054085236.jpg
88 KB, 768x768
>>76540363
Not Russia
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.