[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Wow, really makes you think...
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: AwHOl4M.png (240 KB, 380x570) Image search: [Google]
AwHOl4M.png
240 KB, 380x570
Wow, really makes you think...
>>
>>76537053
thats why men built the bike lane. So bikes can have a comfy ride.
IE the kitchen for women.
>>
>>76537053
Bicycles' only purpose is to be ridden. Just like women
>>
>>76537229
and the bike lanes go places that the roads don't- more places are open to the bikes
>>
>roads were designed for cars
I see no problem with this. Bad metaphor
>>
>>76537501
Roads were designed for things that have wheels
>>
I ride my bike 12 miles a day getting to and from work in this hotass Northern California weather on country ass roads with not space for bikes and I'm not bitching
>>
>>76537053
Replace bicycle with a chopper
>>
>>76537053
Teaches that woman to get a car so she can drive on the same road
>>
Here's another metaphor:
>being a woman is like being the Earth
>fertile, beautiful, and lush
>for years everyone treated women as though the entire universe revolved around them
>revered, protected, sought after, worshipped
>then someone found out that the planets actually revolve around the sun, and all the other stars revolve around a point
>as it turns out there might be other planets just like earth, making ours only special bc we are on it and can't get to the other ones yet
>now I'm no longer the center of attention
>>
>>76537053
>Faggot ass cyclist on the road
>Rides on the middle of the lane
>There's a cycleway on the left side of the road
>There's another on the right side of the road
>There's shitload of room on the lane, just go little bit more right, you fucking faggot
>Nope, middle of the lane

Too many cyclists ride their bike like maniacs, don't give any signal before cutting in front of you, ride on the wrong side of the road, change erratically from driveway to cycleway to back to driveway to no bikes allowed sidewalk to no bikes allowed driveway and don't to seem to understand what's the purpose of traffic lights or those funny pictures on the side of the road.

They demand all the rights of cars, pedestrians, those rights that actually do belong to them and rights of the all mighty god and MOAN how stupid it is that THEY have to follow the law.

Yeah, totally like women.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.