[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What did she mean by this?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: 7030716_orig.jpg (83 KB, 668x435) Image search: [Google]
7030716_orig.jpg
83 KB, 668x435
What did she mean by this?
>>
>>76530322

Obvious. Its a multicultural society and celebrations of each group are part of its core.
>>
>All your Nations are belong to islam
>>
>>76530322
They're colonizing the west and they know this.
>>
File: 1395945333361.jpg (85 KB, 1000x680) Image search: [Google]
1395945333361.jpg
85 KB, 1000x680
she meant check em
>>
Have you taken our refugees yet leaf?
>>
File: image.jpg (40 KB, 600x686) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
40 KB, 600x686
>>76530322
But calling Ramadan Canadian is cultural appropriation
>>
>>76530322
>Ramadan is as Canadian

No it is fucking not!
>>
>>76530322
It's official Canada is the Sweden of the Americas.

Why is it the more north you go the more cucked you are? Also the farther south you go the more shitskin you are
>>
>>76530322
Gimme 30 bucks
>>
>>76531829
Kek
>>
>>76531827
>Also the farther south you go the more shitskin you are
Actually, it starts getting whiter the further south you go from the tropics, just check the position of australia and south africa for instance.

Although south africa is kind of overrun by niggers ever since your people forced them to end the apartheid.
>>
>>76530322
I visited a (Danish) mosque once, and the speaker said that most of the Danish laws are similar to the Qurans teaching, more so than all the Islamic states.
>>
Sharia Law is basically Canadian Law guys, trust me: I'm Canadian.
>>
>>76530322
Muslims aren't charitable by choice. Charity is one of the five pillars of islam and compulsory.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.