[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
REFERENDUM DEADLINE EXTENDED BY TWO DAYS!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 6
>Sir Gerald Howarth has said potential voters had "months and months" to register so the deadline shouldn't be shifted but many of his colleagues are biting their tongues for fear of looking anti democratic.
>A two-day extension in registration to compensate for a two hour failure in the website is seen as suspicious.
>Off the record, one senior Conservative said: "We all know what they are up to - there will be a big social media push by Remain to get young people to register tomorrow."
>More than 300,000 of the 525,000 who applied to register yesterday were under 34 - and that age group, polling suggests, is more likely to back EU membership. Another Conservative fulminated: "They wouldn't have done this at a general election" and one of his colleagues opined: "If the age profile was the other way round we wouldn't be doing this."

The globalists won't let this one pass, folks. They are using all the tricks in the hat now.
>>
File: 1465206051765.jpg (41 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
1465206051765.jpg
41 KB, 600x400
>>76527781

2 hours = 2 days
>>
>>76527781
http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-politics-eu-referendum-36480764?ns_mchannel=social&ns_campaign=bbc_daily_politics_and_sunday_politics&ns_source=facebook&ns_linkname=news_central
>>
>>76527781
I honestly hate how stupid and retardly apathetic my generation is. What possible reason could you have to want to register at the last possible fucking MINUTE?
>>
Where is the new bread?
>>
File: 1459987702976.jpg (114 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
1459987702976.jpg
114 KB, 800x800
I'm actually scared that Brexit won't pass.
>>
File: LOLZ_by_diegoarrabi.jpg (21 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
LOLZ_by_diegoarrabi.jpg
21 KB, 300x300
>>76527781
>democracy
>>
>>76528406
It's the most likely outcome, sadly.
>>
File: ournige.jpg (132 KB, 639x820) Image search: [Google]
ournige.jpg
132 KB, 639x820
Well, it would be shame if the site experienced some more ""technical difficulties"" tonight...
>>
They'd still have to go outside to actually vote, so I don't think this matters.
>>
ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME

That's it. The last fucking straw. I'm done being a good little citizen; voting for what I believe in but not rocking the boat. Passive despondency and hope have led us to this point, and I am ashamed. Ashamed for my country and it's people.

My once great nation that countless men women and children have given their lives for.

I'm making a stand against this and I will be fucking heard
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.