[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
EU and mass migration
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: Cinder_ProfilePic_Young.png (444 KB, 540x1080) Image search: [Google]
Cinder_ProfilePic_Young.png
444 KB, 540x1080
/pol/ What if II told you that the EU and its mass migration plan was created to get them out from under Jewish control
>>
>>76527275
Interesting, go on ameri-fat
>>
soros is funding this shit, so no
>>
>>76527433
EUs safety is controlled by America which is run by the Jews.

In order to ge tout from under the Jews they need to get people who wont fall for Jewish tricks and dont care about the Jew economy.

Who would fight and die to stop Jews?
>>
File: 1463321451663.jpg (222 KB, 1073x400) Image search: [Google]
1463321451663.jpg
222 KB, 1073x400
>>76527275
What is this madness you speak of fellow burger.

>>76527433
You don't know if he's fat. I can't even smell grease on his post, I would know too, I work for Ronald McDonald.
>>
>>76527275
why did you include a picture from that shit anime?
>>
There won't be a Europe to be free after this shit is over.
>>
>>76528169
because its secretly redpilled. as is much anime

https://youtu.be/9oCRzrEyCww
>>
We have a rat problem so let's import a lot of snakes
>>
you mean merkel is like meina gladstone from hyperion?
>>
File: What the ayy lmao is that.jpg (30 KB, 678x509) Image search: [Google]
What the ayy lmao is that.jpg
30 KB, 678x509
>>76528252
Perhaps some non-jew party is deciding to make a new Europe from scratch when the killing is done?
>>
>>76528334
snakes are easier to kill than rats,

muslims and blacks easier to identify than jews
>>
>>76528321
what the fuck do you think you are doing linking a amv on pol
>>
>>76527275
I smell bullshit, burning europe down would be a last resort. If they wanted out they wouldve just went their own way. Not slowly giving them more totalitarian power
>>
>>76528736
from death comes life. from chaos, order
>>
>>76529054
So the idea of forcing liberal ideaology to every european on the hope they will swing right and become a pseudonazi union thus outing the degeneracy and jews? Basically every /pol/ fantasy with europe?
>>
>>76529582
i dont think there is a grand plan or anything. But I do think that you can model the future. this scenario doesn't seem that far fetched.
>>
>>76527942

M8 nignogs and muswogs are like sheep, they are the ultimate goys.
>>
>>76530864
Then the narrative is changing into the majority of those of jewish or jewish descent is losing control
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.