[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What comes after the red pill pol? Become a NEET? Continue to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 15
File: image.jpg (26 KB, 500x326) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
26 KB, 500x326
What comes after the red pill pol?

Become a NEET? Continue to lurk /pol/ and /fit/ and just hide your power levels? Join the church and remove kebab? Try to become an elite? Have a white family and move to a small white town? Some mix of the above?
>>
>Become a NEET?
Only a fucking idiot lives that life.
>Continue to lurk /pol/ and /fit/ and just hide your power levels?
You don't really have a choice
>Join the church and remove kebab?
If you get the chance
>Try to become an elite?
At least try
>Have a white family and move to a small white town?
Definitely, but no need to gtfo from a big town. White flight doesn't solve shit
>>
>>76527565
>Only a fucking idiot lives that life.

I disagree. If all of womanhood has failed you, and the government is actively working against your heritage, you might as well tune out and do hedonism.
>>
>>76527193
Do not worry, when the time comes you'll know what to do, you beatiful beatiful man.
>>
>>76527193
Form a völkish nationalist group and wait for the war of Jewish extermination of whites.
>>
>>76527193
Move to a wooden house somewhere thousands of miles away near a lake.
>>
>>76528091
Get out, you waste of space.
>>
File: darkest before the don.jpg (95 KB, 1086x735) Image search: [Google]
darkest before the don.jpg
95 KB, 1086x735
>>76527193
>What comes after the red pill pol?

You make America great again.
>>
>>76528193
>>76528091
>>76528327
>>76528503

If the Don wins, i would seriously consider moving out of Canada. Used to unironically support le weedman, but lurking /pol/ has me seriously comsidering going back to church, and if i dont get into med school, might consider becoming a priest since i dont want kids,

Whats your pol endgame famalam?
>>
>>76529160
My endgame? Similar to yours, I'm going to try and become a medical officer in the Canadian Forces. It's going to be a long haul though; I'm starting nursing school in September. Once I'm done that, I want to take additional life science courses (I'm also planning on taking French courses during the summer, officers are required to have at least some understanding of both languages. The best part is that MO's are able to specialize in exchange for additional service. If I want to I'd like to go into either radiology or internal medicine.

It's going to take probably 15-20 years (at that's even before I specialize), but I honestly didn't expect to even make it this far. Out of curiosity, what are you you study and did you apply yet?
>>
>>76528457
Go have a bunch of children that won't love you. In addition to the aging woman that won't love you.
>>
>>76529160
Hold down a basic job, and indulge myself. Laugh at people that fell for the feminine Jew.
>>
>>76527193
nihilism and despair
>>
File: above.jpg (106 KB, 1000x750) Image search: [Google]
above.jpg
106 KB, 1000x750
>>76527193
After the red pill comes a blue pill of your own design.

See, the "red pill" is not a single revelation, but a conscious decision to keep seeking the truth, to continue questioning everything you believe.

Very few people can sustain this mindset for a lifetime.

Instead, you will reach a certain plateau, and decide that this is where you will plant your flag, set up your camp, and rest. Everyone below you will be "bluepilled" and everyone above you will be a "tinfoil hat conspiratard" -- or perhaps their beliefs will be so opaque to you that they will seem bluepilled too.

There is no end, and all stopping points are arbitrary. So you have one fundamental choice before you: knowing that all ideologies are imperfect, which will you claim as your own?
>>
>>76530555
Whoa, so deep, man [inhales bowl]

Yeah, no shit you should constantly be questioning the narrative. Which board do you think you're speaking to?
>>
>>76527193
Taking the real red pill
>>
>>76530848
That's not what I said at all.
If you constantly question the narrative, your life will probably be an unhappy one. And you will be no closer to the truth.
>>
File: image.jpg (18 KB, 236x232) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
18 KB, 236x232
>>76529700

I'm taking a double major in chemistry and philosophy, then i'll apply to med school. if i get in, it'll be four years of med school and then apply for a five year surgery residency. I know i could do it, but ive just been feeling so apathetic about life lately, not feeling very hopeful these days senpai. I'd consider the military surgeon route if our country wasnt so cucked, but we'll see.

>>76529918
>>76530555

Nihilism is exhausting, but so is endless striving. What do? Just shut out the red pills after a while and try to be happy i suppose
>>
File: img_8811.jpg (78 KB, 640x412) Image search: [Google]
img_8811.jpg
78 KB, 640x412
>>76527193

After the "redpill", which is basically learning all the relevant information needed to understand how the human world works, it is time to apply this knowledge into action. Set definite goals in your life and remember the things that are truly important and the most precious thing in the world are your own people and race. Never forget that.
>>
File: pill list.png (4 MB, 3224x4536) Image search: [Google]
pill list.png
4 MB, 3224x4536
>>76527193
>>
>>76531712
tfw grey pilled, i want to go back to full blue pill goddamnit all my peers seem so happy...
>>
There's only one way to live after you've understood the large trends and the powerful forces pushing them that are destroying the West. Pic related
>>
The red pill is absolute truth.

Enjoy.
>>
>>76527193
Absolutely nothing comes after the real red-pill. You'll realize how flawed human understanding is, find peace with that and cherish the petty few things you know for sure.

It's turtles and social consensus all the way down.
>>
File: Rich-Kids.jpg (72 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
Rich-Kids.jpg
72 KB, 640x480
>>76527193
Studying Software Engineering at the minute, grind it out for a few years, start a few businesses until one kicks off. Then as CEO of a big company i will shun the typical Silicon Valley tech millionaire lifestyle and image and dress more like a celebrity/rapper with multiple pictures of naked women, drugs, alcohol and fast cars, which again will increase my appeal to the masses.

Aim to get into some sort of tech privacy war with the Government through my Software and its capabilities and post videos of me burning FBI flags and pissing on them

>Front page of every Newspaper
>Silicon valley still behind me
>Degenerates still behind me

Hopefully then once i am made a villain by the FBI/media start doing aid work in Africa, donating to veterans and coaching a junior soccer team.
>>
>>76528091
Worthless fucking piece of shit.

This right here is precisely why the west will fall to the hordes. Because of worthless cunts like this.
>>
>>76533887
I'm a symptom, not the instigator. Direct your anger elsewhere.
>>
>>76533887
Seconded.

Defeatist malarkey is why you don't have any goddamn weapons in your hands to remove kebab and take your shit back. You're barely even legally allowed to defend your own lives. Why not REVOLT? They've got you in the pens, and the next stop is the slaughterhouse. Are you going to let them slash your throats, or are you going to get off your pitiful asses and do something? Keep in mind, we may not make it to some of you in time.
>>
>>76534516
What do you propose? I start a violent milita? You talk of revolution, but how viable is that at this stage of the game? How far into 1984 do you think we are right now?
>>
>>76527193
Age(60+) and dissapear as many scum as you can in your country.
Teach the kids cause they are the future of this hellhole
>>
>>76534810
>Teach the kids cause they are the future of this hellhole
>In a world where 'YouTuber' and 'speedrunner' are valid job descriptions

Yeah, have fun with that progeny.
>>
I think the idea is to just be a decent person and take a healthy bit of skepticism towards everything. If you are a continually improving yourself and not getting too comfortable then only good things will come of it. How far you ascend is really up to you.
>>
>>76534652
Look kebabs will take over Liberal states like California and the republican states will be strongholds for the whites, you must remember that barely any liberals can fire a gun, never mind owns one.

You simply regroup and launch an attack, do you really think the kebabs are going to outsmart the educated white man??

Things are not that bad at the moment, i would only start to worry if kebabs some how had control of the US military, you would need to launch an attack if there are even subtle signs of this occurring. I'm sure a revolt will happen soon, not in the near future but in our lifetimes.
>>
The Jews do put solutions in their propaganda.

Everyone is waiting for a male type superhero. A strong male figure. Everyone respects a soldier.
>>
File: serveimage.png (238 KB, 580x742) Image search: [Google]
serveimage.png
238 KB, 580x742
>>76535233
>How far you ascend is really up to you.
Cut it with the haughty talk, anon. There is no higher existence for a man than fatherhood with some inclination toward current events.
>>
>>76534652
>>76535297
We can only hope, kinsmen.
When the time comes and you need help, we'll be there.
>>
>>76535507
>Everyone respects a soldier
Not anymore.
They're spat on and despised by those who scream the loudest.
Respect is a rarity.
>>
File: 1465399762553.jpg (20 KB, 274x328) Image search: [Google]
1465399762553.jpg
20 KB, 274x328
>>76536646
>respect
>australia
Still nice dubs.
>>
>>76537584
You retarded, mate?
>>
>>76537584
newfag
>>
Which church do I join, though? I've been thinking about it and I can't choose between Catholic, Orthodox, or Lutheran.
>>
>>76537698
No but you're mother is.

AYYYY LMAOOOOO

YERR BETTER OPEN UP SOME FOSTERS FOR THE BARBY NO
>>
>>76537885
Omg I said You're instead of your, this cancels all my banter. Please attack me on my typing error.

> it wasn't a typo you're just stupid

Fuck you anglos, australia was discovered by the Dutch.
>>
>>76527193
>Become a NEET
Only if your pathetic with no real power levels
>Continue to lurk
Yup
>Join the church
No
>Try to become an Elite
Yes. Im going to be a senator and hopefully governor in my lifetime
>Have a white family and move to small white town?
Duh

Life is good
>>
>>76537885
>>76538117
Nice persecution complex.

The Dutch are scum.
>>
The problem with /pol/ is the nonstop novelty aspect to it. The freshest OC, redpill material, bantz, and the community feel even though all flags shit on each other in a way.

Only basement dwelling gentlemen prefer the NEET life and deserve to be purged out of society.
>>
>>76539018
10/10 post mayne, well done.

I just wanted to proceed your banter, because I know you would avoid any form of discussion by adressing the typo. But guess again, you still managed to avoid/flee any form of discussion.

Only criminals or people without prospects moved to Australia, confirmed once again.
>>
>>76539768
What discussion is there to be had here: >>76537885

There is no substance, nothing that leads into discussion.
If all you want to do is shitpost like a moron, go ahead.
>>
>>76536646

The silent majority respects a soldier.
>>
>>76540436
You're right.
It seems I've just been clouded by anger at everything going on for so long.

Let's just hope that respect helps when the time comes.
>>
File: 1411844094361.jpg (33 KB, 350x464) Image search: [Google]
1411844094361.jpg
33 KB, 350x464
>>76527193
The pissbottle pill
>>
>>76540049
>>76540653
>Pretending Aussies can ever be anything more than shitposters. In real life and digital.
>>
>>76541654
>rejects mindless shitposting
>is called a shitposter

No, Hamerica, the shitposter is you.
>>
File: 1464091749643.png (89 KB, 261x238) Image search: [Google]
1464091749643.png
89 KB, 261x238
having a child is an endorsement of the future, and I don't endorse that
>>
>>76531662
It's times like this that I hate being biracial I'll never really have a "people" to belong to. Don't let this be the fate of your children it's not a nice life.
>>
File: nietzsche willpower.jpg (312 KB, 692x890) Image search: [Google]
nietzsche willpower.jpg
312 KB, 692x890
>>76528091
>you might as well tune out and do hedonism.

>People disagreeing with me, or calling me names is too hard to possibly overcome. I therefore should check out of society.

Was it hard for our ancestors to leave their homelands, travel across Europe on foot, and arrive at Jerusalem with enough strength to sack the city and remove the head of every muslim within the walls?

Did Charles Martel or Charlemagne just give up and convert to Islam because defending themselves from invaders was too hard?

Did Cortez and a handful of white men, turn around and go back to Spain, when they saw how massive Tenochtitlan was and how huge its armies?

No. You weak pathetic beta whiner.
You wonder why society is slipping, and you rightfully point to those destroying it, but you should also go look in a mirror and see what a sad soft cuck you are, before you assume you're entitled to a nice world. Go out and make one.
>>
>>76542121
Interesting. Would be nice if you tried to spread your message more among normies in order to discourage them from race-mixing. It's always better to stay within your own race.
>>
File: 5226.jpg (22 KB, 298x413) Image search: [Google]
5226.jpg
22 KB, 298x413
>>76527193
Neets dont even want to be neet.

unemployment+affirmative actions laws are a joke.

>Get job interview (lied about race on apps)
>walk in
>only white person in group interview is me
>One black person complains how other places he applied to are to white.

just work out like a mother fucker outside in the happy sunlight

/out/ /fit/ /ck/
>>
>>76527193
You reject consumerism and debt slavery.
Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 15

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.