[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Your vote DOES NOT MATTER!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (154 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
154 KB, 640x1136
These were the results in California.
You're telling me my 1 vote would've mattered? Haha!
>>
The idea is that you and 500,000 other Californians had the same "my vote doesn't matter" mindset.
>>
>>76526252
It does but illegal votes matter more and with rumors that obama with shilldog will pardon more illegals then theres no way you can win
>>
>>76526502
Illegals can't vote senpai, well at least not here in Texas, California may be another story.
>>
>>76526770
I thought we were talking about commiefornia
>>
That doesn't even Fucking equal 100% FAKE AS FUCK
>>
>>76526901
>50% of ballots
>>
>>76526974
>numbers only equaling 99% not 100%
Learn to read newfag
>>
>>76527032
>what is rounding
>what are significant digits

Go back to high school
>>
>>76526883
>>76526770
they can vote in commiefornia.

it's drivers license voting here
>>
>>76527032
>who is trump
>>
>>76527032
What are write-ins, Martin o malley, and Jim Webb
>>
>>76527135
What if I rounded my foot in your ass for being an idiot?
>>
>>76527136
>they can vote in commiefornia.

How the fuck does that even fucking work? Even legal foreigners cannot vote in Dutch elections national elections, and they can only vote for regional ones (municipal) if they are either EU citizens that are residents in the municipality or non-EU citizens that have been residents for a minimum of 5 years. For province and national level you need to have the Dutch nationality, and you cannot vote without an official ID+your individual voting pass which is sent to the adress you officially reside at (unless you make official arrangements to change where they send it)..

How the fuck can you have proper elections when non-citizens can vote in them? ILLEGALS no less?
>>
>>76527136
i really hate california's politics

like who can honestly in their right mind think this is ok
>>
>>76527734
>How the fuck does that even fucking work?
Illegals can have valid government ids in commiefornia
I would not have believed it if i didnt experience it myself
something about insurance which is insane
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.