[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is your favorite accomplishment of the Obama era? 75 straight
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1
File: IMG_20160608_104615.jpg (29 KB, 315x344) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160608_104615.jpg
29 KB, 315x344
What is your favorite accomplishment of the Obama era?

75 straight months of private sector job growth, the longest in US history. Passing the Affordable Care Act, Killing Bin Laden, historic gay rights progress.

But my personal favorite has to be the 40% increase of suicide by middle aged white males.
>>
>the only president in history to not have a single year of at least 3% growth
>>
I'd say obamacare since my meds went from $75 a month to $0 a month.
>>
>>76524285
>Killing Bin Laden
ooh my god when will this meme be put to an end.
>>
>>76524285
Drives me fucking nuts when he puts his god damn feet on that desk. It's not a CARWASH BARRY
>>
>>76524285
Cash for clunkers set the pace for his entire 2 terms
>>
>>76524285
>ACA
My payments go from $50/mo to 385/mo. I'm no longer insured

>Bin Laden
He didn't even know about it until after the job was done

>historic gay rights progress
Gays have the same rights as straight people. Instead he made a political move to make the gay vote more concrete.
>>
>>76524979
A fucking red dot
>>
>>76526602
Leafs cannot compete
>>
>>76526082
>gays have the same rights
marriage wasnt a thing til recently for gays
>>
This nigger didn't do shit!
>>
>>76524285
father time really took a bat to Commander Riker
>>
>>76524285
>Employment growth by counting people whove given up looking for a job something else.
Thats not job growth.
>>
>>76524285
Mine has to be setting racial harmony back fifty years. I always wanted to live in the sixties.
>>
His greatest accomplishment is making every race hate niggers more
>>
>>76524285
Letting me go in the women's locker room
>>
>>76524979
Fuck off, circle
>>
>>76524285
>the ACA

It's certainly remarkable. He found a way to massively increase consumer costs while also threatening to bankrupt major insurance companies.

And like the spook he is, he's also failed to pay the subsidies promised to the industry in exchange for abandoning any type of risk management based business models
>>
>>76524285
Those are all lies. I do think you all should argue for his incarceration because he was corrupt and psychopathic with intent to cause violence for selfish accumulation of wealth.
>>
>>76524979
Once they finally release pictures of his corpse
Oh wait that would trigger al Queda or whatever bullshit excuse they're using now
>>
>>76524285
Killing OBL

>THAT SHUT WAS BOSS
>>
>>76527564
they had the right to marry the opposite gender just like all non mentally ill people
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.