[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Whaat is it about muslims that makes them unable to control their
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: 1464267276830.jpg (69 KB, 680x382) Image search: [Google]
1464267276830.jpg
69 KB, 680x382
Whaat is it about muslims that makes them unable to control their sexual urges? When I see pretty girls I look at them and might smile at them but I can refrain myself from raping her.

What is it that makes whites so much less susceptible to 'sexual emergencies'?
>>
It's a cultural thing. Muslim men are taught that women are objects and should be domesticated like animals, used for breeding and taking care of kids, that's why raping a non-muslim woman is completely fine and natural to them, since they're considered less valuable than dirt.
>>
fucken time
>>
>>76521699
You seem to know a lot about their culture Ahmed..
>>
>>76521699
they have a point through, modern women are worth less than dirt and dont deserve any respect,there is nothing wrong with raping them.
>>
They have a chromosome deficiency on the R4p3 gene.
>>
File: spock-old.jpg (121 KB, 1200x900) Image search: [Google]
spock-old.jpg
121 KB, 1200x900
>>76521384
You can turn a civilised man into a barbarian, but you can't turn a barbarian into a civilised man.
>>
>>76522668
>t. Mesut Özil
Twitter nochn Foto von dir in Mekka, du blöder Sausack.
>>
>>76521384
>Whaat is it about muslims that makes them unable to control their sexual urges
What is wrong with thta? Just because whites are WEAK,COWARD AND GAY. doesn't mean rest of the world has to be gay and coward like whites. we are dominant males and everyone knows that Allah created women to serve men.
>>
File: 1458712.jpg (106 KB, 679x495) Image search: [Google]
1458712.jpg
106 KB, 679x495
Women have no rights in Islam , men are taught that rape is fine. Also they know that western men are cucked and there would be no consequences for them. They wouldn't rape if they knew an angry brother or father would show up the next day to break their legs and castrate their balls , would they ?
>>
>>76521384
religion
>>
>>76523176
ne, ich bin der schwarze im hintergrund rechts.
>>
>>76521384
>When I see pretty girls I look at them and might smile at them

You know that that is just as bad as actual rape, right? Fucking CIS WHITE male eye-raping everything he sees.
>>
All bullshit thread.
White men like us just have been better trained for the last centuries.
Muslims live in traditionalism that grants them access guaranteed to one woman.
In our society however, 80 % + of men have arranged themselves to not fucking.
I hate mudslime. But hear this:
When you come from a culture where you are more than a loser when you cannot prove yourself to be a man and get a woman to a culture where women dress and behave like whores it is almost impossible to comprehend that women only fuck alphas.
We white males ask ourselves too why women dress like this etc.
It's just a normal culture clash into this our culture where females have almost infinite power.
Females in arab countries hold just as much power (no matter what the media has created as a twisted image), but it is directed differently.
Traditionalism and feminism are symptoms of the same contradiction: gynocentrism - that women are worth more than men.
And in western society this is almost not at all disguised anymore.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.