[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
trump is a phony
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5
File: 1445957231519.png (24 KB, 673x827) Image search: [Google]
1445957231519.png
24 KB, 673x827
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kPW__fR_XGA
>>
>>76520840
>Im Turkish and live in a literal shithole

Im surprised internet still exists. Let alone access to /pol/.
>>
>>76520956
>trumpfags flinging ad hominem like monkeys instead of dealing with the issue at hand
You've learned well from the trumpniggerking himself
>>
>>76521152
>Im Mexican in live in a literal shithole.

I bet you would rather be here anyways than Mexico regardless of what you shitpost next.
>>
>>76521343
What does any of this shitpost have to do with the video posted in the thread?
>>
>>76521538
>implying I will watch and respond to a Turkish and Mexican shitposter.
>>
>>76521616
>appeal to authority fallacy
Guess what mad trumpniggers do when they cannot defend their le god emperor?
>>
>>76521766
>Think I came to this thread to defend Trump.

The funniest part is you really think that.

I just came to get the Turkish fag to change his proxy to start crying to me as a Mexican.

>live in shitty countries
>make fun of one of the good ones
>trying to shit on a country that would give you way more quality of life.

Honestly you are objectively retarded. Its like living in a dirt hut while a nice house is over the distance with a sign saying "Live here just work"

yet you sit in the dirt.
>>
>>76521996
>>Think I came to this thread to defend Trump.
Of course you didn't, because derailing a thread with flag shitposting is much more easy than defending the trumplet.
>>
File: 1440610271592.jpg (14 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
1440610271592.jpg
14 KB, 480x360
>>76520840
Made me click a the young turkroaches video.
I HATE THIS SHAMELESS GENOCIDE DENYING FAT FUCK.
>>
File: aasdasda.png (611 KB, 851x438) Image search: [Google]
aasdasda.png
611 KB, 851x438
>>76522156
That english sentence made 0 sense desu.

You agree that I didnt come into defend Trump nor give a shit about him, yet still call me a Trumplet?

What the fuck?
>>
>>76520840
Then how does he have millions to fund his campaign, start up businesses, pay for a private jet flying everywhere and why does his filings show he's a legit billionaire?

Stop talking about human affairs roach.
>>
>>76522156
>Mexicans butthurt they can't leech off our country anymore

Sorry Pablo, at least you still have your pedophile statutory laws you can unleash on your own people, go run and find a 12 year old to rape and marry and stop thinking you can make Americans anything other than happy they don't post with that flag.
>>
>>76522322
I said you didn't come to the thread to defend trump because it's easier to derail the thread with flag shitposting, and by trumplet I meant trump himself, not you.

Learn2 reading comprehension
>>
File: IMG_20160607_131855.jpg (83 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160607_131855.jpg
83 KB, 500x500
>>
>>76522534
Here comes another buttravaged trumpfag flinging ad hominem like a monkey in the absence of any real arguments against the videos

Top kek
>>
>>76522624
Go back to Africa you fucking beaner.
>>
>>76522624
No, learn better sentence structure and flow dumbass. That was on you.

Also

>Shitting on countries objectively better than you.

Why?
>>
>>76520840

Hello Turkey!
>>
>>76520840

>Trump makes less than 500,000 a year so he can't be worth 10 billion dollars!

Word fucking one this guy is retarded. He has a NET WORTH of billions - this is not your annual fucking income. Trump's business empire includes assets, dummy. If he sold them all off today at some estimated prices then he'd have multiple billions of dollars. Nobody ever said he made millions, let alone billions, per year.

Lastly, how the fuck would this be relevant? He's self-funding his campaign regardless of what he makes, which is more than any democuck candidate can say.
>>
>>76522365
Cenk has said that he's either a fraudster or he doesn't have as much money as he claims. Which one seems more likely to you?

>>76522742
You're so mad, lol

>>76522777
There is nothing wrong with the sentence flow and structure I posted before.

>shitting on countries objectively better than you
As far as I know I'm not a country, nor am I shitting on the entirety of any country.

>trying to troll this badly using appeals to authority
>>
>>76523044
If you had seen the video the host makes a distinction between income and wealth. If you own billions in real estate how could you not make more than 500k per year?
>>
>>76522681
>annual income
He reinvests in capital, stocks, business expansion and other things that isn't nothing but fiat in an account. Interest isn't worth anything compared to investment in capital which will always have tangible value that you can liquefy later in anyway you want whenever you need to use pure money transaction with fiat.

Of course the only money transactions in your country end with chopped heads and high spics running into the US so you wouldn't know anything about high finance care and to diversify wealth to best keep it in productive form to combat inflation that drains it out.

Oh and weird, the document that they said shows he has low income isn't even there.
And he admits wealth and income are different things.
And then he goes into ad hominem and says he isn't wealthy, and then says his dodging the IRS shows he's a rich one percenter.

Wow, a beaner beaten out again by his ignorance in higher matters outside that of acting like a humanized desert ape brought from Brazil and trained by drunken Spaniards.
>>
>>76523049
The more likely is that he uses financial assets to receive tax breaks in convoluted but legal ways, which he has admitted to many times openly. That seems to make more sense than the man with billions in assets and a private jet being worth less than an owner of a few high profile fast food chains on a busy street.

Thank you for being an educated Mexibro though, you live north don't you?
>>
>>76520840
And you're a roach.
>>
>Mexicans and Turkroaches hate Trump
Color me surprised!

Daily reminder that this election season is either about serving US needs (Trump) or terrorist needs (Clinton).
>>
>>76524235
Daily reminder that the US also has no obligation to helping out the world.

No more Daddy State!
>>
>The Young Turks

Wew.
>>
>>76522249
>GENOCIDE DENYING FAT FUCK
this
>>
>>76521152
Logical fallacies aside, people in the US do want strong borders, we want all the tax dollars we go to mostly support our own citizens (aside from small amounts of foreign aid), and we want jobs to return to the US. Let me give you an example.

There is a company called Clayton Boilers that sells boilers here in the US. But because of strict environmental laws, the coating and much of the manufacturing of these devices is done in Mexico. Then, they are packaged/distributed/sold from inside the United States.

There is nothing wrong with wanting prosperity, jobs, and opportunity for your own people. Trade acts such as NAFTA and TPP undermine our own employees here in the United States in favor of corporate profit.

Yeah the guy says some pretty hateful shit here and there. But you know what? Regardless of who wins this presidency, I am sure all of the immigrants from Mexico would still rather be relaxing in our American parks and working at our offices/factories then to have to worry about Mexican corruption and drug cartels that operate with impunity. Get your own shitty house in order before you talk shit about the US or the person our citizens are voting for. Latinos are among the most racist people I have ever met. If the situation would be reversed, probably >90% of you would be in favor of deportation laws, immigration reform, and superb border security. What makes you think you are entitled to anything?
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.