[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is God punishing the white race for turning it's back on
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: images (1).jpg (20 KB, 313x470) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
20 KB, 313x470
Is God punishing the white race for turning it's back on Jesus Christ?

As our belief in Jesus Christ has fallen our nations have been plagued with mass immigration, leftist ideology, degeneracy and the decay of culture and the family unit. White people no longer have the power and authority we once had.

If one reads the Bible, you will find that God punished the Israelites numerous times for their evil actions such as intermarrying with foreigners and worshipping other God's.

Interestingly, the punishments which the Israelites face are similar to the problems many white men are facing today.

Example: 2 Samuel 12:11 "This is what the LORD says: 'Out of your own household I am going to bring calamity on you. Before your very eyes I will take your wives and give them to one who is close to you, and he will sleep with your wives in broad daylight."
>>
>>76519515
Of course. Too many faggots here are Eastern Orthodox, Roman Catholic, atheist or pagan.
>>
>>76519515
good post
>>
>>76519515
God is just tolerating the world, it is going on just because of the holy ones that live on earth - monks, virtuous layman, hermits - that's all. Everyone else is just tolerated, when the number of fallen angels is filled up by the number of human souls in heaven - then there will be no purpose for earth and it will end.

Rest of the world has freedom to do w/e in this life, since they won't see heaven in next life - God allowed everyone else to have heaven on this life, yet with all the tools and blessings God gave us - we still see war, sadness, misery and terror - but that was already obvious since God always tried to save us from sin.
>>
File: pope-francis-1.jpg (96 KB, 1240x930) Image search: [Google]
pope-francis-1.jpg
96 KB, 1240x930
I'm going to take a bet on 'no'
>>
Correlation != causation. The West has been on a path of secularization for a thousand years. Atheist societies do just fine as long as the mean IQ doesn't drop into the room temperature range.

Japan is doing just fine and it was never a Christian nation.
>>
>>76520694
Japan didn't conquer most of the known world.
>>
File: spidey tard.jpg (27 KB, 500x340) Image search: [Google]
spidey tard.jpg
27 KB, 500x340
>>76519515
>>
>>76520963

It was doing fairly well in the early 20th century considering it had only been since the mid 1800s that it attempted to westernize. And now it's more civilized than any European nation because they're smart enough to not have mass immigration.

Look how much outrage that single rape from the U.S. sailor caused. Meanwhile in Germany and Sweden we see thousands of women being raped by Muslim refugees and not a peep from the mainstream media.
>>
No, there is no monster in the sky punishing for too much nigger-faggot. This is what happens to pussies who don't stick up for themselves. Next time you hear some white guilt bs, start swinging at wherever it's coming from.
>>
>>76521395
But still, they aren't responsible for the majority of the worlds inventions and they didn't cross oceans and conquer entire continents, subduing heathen, pagan populations and taking the land for their own.

>And now it's more civilized than any European nation because they're smart enough to not have mass immigration.
Really? Japan is more civilized than Norway? From what I understand Japanese people live in what the average Westerner would call abject poverty, eating raw fish and steamed rice and sleeping in tiny cramped buildings on thin mattresses on the floor.
>Meanwhile in Germany and Sweden we see thousands of women being raped by Muslim refugees and not a peep from the mainstream media.
Because we have lost God's protection and favour due to our unbelief.
>>
File: oso pooper.jpg (97 KB, 1440x810) Image search: [Google]
oso pooper.jpg
97 KB, 1440x810
>>76519515
man, the effort in stupid posting
>>
I think he is, and we deserve it. We were warned about turning away from god. Atheists won't understand that though.

Catholics are not Christian by the way, so stop using pictures of the stupid Pope to prove a point. He is a scumbag.
>>
>>76522166
Go worship a toilet you heathen.
>>
>>76522240
YES! Thanks! Fuck the pope. There is a reason why we broke away from the Catholics.
>>
>setting the scene for the day of the rope and worldwide white Christian domination
>punishment
Think bigger faggots
>>
>>76521948

>From what I understand Japanese people live in what the average Westerner would call abject poverty, eating raw fish and steamed rice and sleeping in tiny cramped buildings on thin mattresses on the floor.

Dude, Japan was the worlds second largest economy up until it was overtaken by China a few years ago. And they only have half our population. They're pretty wealthy overall.

And inventions and conquests are great and all, but none of that matters if your civilization commits suicide in the end.

I'd rather be a part of an uncucked nation with a slightly less illustrious past, than be in the most advanced nation that is putting itself on a path to rapid destruction.
>>
>>76522640
>the most advanced nation that is putting itself on a path to rapid destruction.
They wouldn't be if they were still Christian and Godfearing.
>>
>>76523180
Nagasaki was targeted because it had the largest Japanese Christian population
>>
>>76523603
God's punishment for attacking another Christian nation.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.