[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How does a fascist state choose it's leader?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4
File: Hitler Procession.jpg (97 KB, 750x450) Image search: [Google]
Hitler Procession.jpg
97 KB, 750x450
I've swallowed all the redpills. But I still don't embrace fascism, which I think is popular around here because of nostalgia for Hitler.

What you don't understand is that Germany was desperate in those days. Backed into a corner, starving, cold and weak. Their only remaining option was to put all their faith in a strong man. Hitler was a fanatic for his people, but among leaders this is the exception rather than the rule. Most leaders are like Kim Jong Un who kills all dissenters and has hundreds of virgin girls delivered to his bedrooms to rape while his population starves.

The entire aim of democratically electing rulers to to try to come up with a system that puts a good person in charge, someone who will be more like Hitler and less like Kim Jong Un. Sewage rises to the top in the political world, getting a compromised leader is an inevitability. Therefore you also have to take steps to limit his power and ensure he won't become a tyrant, which we here in America chose to do with our 3 branches of government.

I've asked this before, and the answer I got was that the leader himself, and his oligarchy, would choose the next leader. But surely you can see how this is not a long term solution, eventually whether it's in 100 years or more, the leaders would become corrupt and the oligarchy fat and decadent. A similar thing happens with hereditary dictatorships, the king ends up raising spoiled brats who abuse their power.

So how does a Fascist state choose it's leader?
>>
someone who has performed well in government

also i get your point that a leader will be compromised but that is just the way things go, nothing lasts forever mate, just get a better one in if oligarchy opposes the compromised ruler
>>
>>76518604
ideally the last leader will chose his heir but thats rarely how things go.

I still think a reformed kind of elective monarchy is the best way to run things. Hereditary familys run counties, people elect representatives to serve in their lieges court. The counts and representatives elect a duke from the nobility. (think state) The dukes and their elected representatives elect a king from the dukes. When a king or duke dies they elect from among themselves again, could be last guys heir, could be new face.
>>
>>76518604
>it's leader >>76518604

The first thing is they learn how to use possessives properly.
>>
>>76518604
democracy is the means through which capitalists buy and sell states

fascism doesnt bother with the shows and games and just leaves you with a leader whos source of wealth is the people and nothing but the people
>>
>>76518604

You got it backwards

A great leader seizes a state and declares it fascist.
>>
>>76518604

Someone with charisma that has a good presence and image.

He has to have a specific set of characteristics
>>
A good dictator > A good democracy
A bad democracy >> A bad dictator
>>
>>76519735

But dictatorships are a utopia just like democracy.

There is only one and just ONE way of ruling and ONE way of running things.

The difference is that one way happens from different approaches.
>>
Find in any country the Ablest Man that exists there; raise him to the supreme place, and loyally reverence him: you have a perfect government for that country; no ballot-box, parliamentary eloquence, voting, constitution-building, or other machinery whatsoever can improve it a whit.

For being a man worth any thousand men, the response your Knox, your Cromwell gets, is an argument for two centuries whether he was a man at all. God's greatest gift to this Earth is sneeringly flung away.

"Detect quacks"? Yes do, for Heaven's sake; but know withal the men that are to be trusted! Till we know that, what is all our knowledge; how shall we even so much as "detect"? For the vulpine sharpness, which considers itself to be knowledge, and "detects" in that fashion, is far mistaken. Dupes indeed are many: but, of all dupes, there is none so fatally situated as he who lives in undue terror of being duped.

Truly it is a sad thing for a people, as for a man, to fall into Scepticism, into dilettantism, insincerity; not to know Sincerity when they see it. For this world, and for all worlds, what curse is so fatal?

We shall either learn to know a Hero, a true Governor and Captain, somewhat better, when we see him; or else go on to be forever governed by the Unheroic;—had we ballot-boxes clattering at every street-corner, there were no remedy in these.
>>
A bad democracy is the worst. Just loom around you, what people claim to be democratic freedom.
>>
>>76518604
The redpill isn't fascist

>>76520611
Yeah but you actually have the chance to turn shit around
>swastikas
>germania
>german poster
Autistic underage faggot detected
please stop posting
>>
File: Franco.png (335 KB, 310x420) Image search: [Google]
Franco.png
335 KB, 310x420
Fascist leaders are pussies
Unless if it's a man like Franco
Fascists just take power by coup d'etats, literally no one would vote for a fascist party.

A strong and clever leader will use anything in his disposal and find an intelligent way to climb to the top and become the leader of a nation ,just like Trump is doing right now.
>>
You fascist niggers think you'll be some kind of member of that fascist party you dream of, no, you won't, you'll just be an ordinary citizen. Just that you won't get to complain on /pol/ about it anymore, forget any kind of freedom of speech.
"but muh EU is censoring stuff" yeah but we can still use the internet and share opinions anonymously right? Fuck off
>>
>>76520962
>you actually have the chance to turn shit around
>implying
democracy isnt any more real than miss universe
>>
>>76521168
metaxas would be ashamed
>>
File: 1450046735891.jpg (95 KB, 850x400) Image search: [Google]
1450046735891.jpg
95 KB, 850x400
>>76521168
>Franco
>not a cuck
Get that Galician manlet out of my face.
>>
File: 19046-004-4227691A.jpg (16 KB, 244x300) Image search: [Google]
19046-004-4227691A.jpg
16 KB, 244x300
>>76521651
Metaxas was appointed by the king he didn't threaten to murder him reeeeeeeeeee
>>
>>76521839
thats why hes a pretty good counter to your claim
>>
Hitler taked power in a Democratic way, Mussolini had the favour of the italians, he only skipped one part of the democracy
>>
>>76521315
Go back to r/ hippy.
>>
>>76522394
>He only skipped one part of the democracy
>literally stormed rome with his blackshirts forcing the king to make him prime minister
wew

also hitler came 2nd in the elections
>>
>>76522547
No, life, liberty and pursuit of burger
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.