[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Edward Snowden, HERO
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: Edward_Snowden-2.jpg (211 KB, 576x694) Image search: [Google]
Edward_Snowden-2.jpg
211 KB, 576x694
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AV7yobI1m4o

Just a small reminder.

He's the greatest American hero of the 21st century.
>>
>>76517784
>hero
You mean traitor.
>>
>>76517851
watch the video shithead
>>
An hero who will mysteriously an hero
>>
>>76517851

I thought /pol/ was against big government?
>>
>hero

Yeah just look at how he saved us from our invasive oppressive governments. Like the shit he "leaked" wasn't known anyway.

He's a fucking deep agent and OP is either a shill or a stupid faggot.
>>
>>76517851
The NSA doesnt keep us safe, its for keeping jews safe.
>>
>>76518984
It was known but talking about it made was considered tinfoil. Now it is a fact that must be acknowledged.
>>
>>76517784
i wouldn't call him a traitor or a hero, just someone who wanted attention and confirmed what most people already knew
>>
>>76519106
this senpai, everyone knew the government was watching them, he just provided proof of the scale
>>
>>76518984
No, it wasn't. Before accepted publications printed it, it was relegated to conspiracy theories.
>>
>>76517851
>Gave up on his career and peaceful life to do what he believed in and open the eyes of the American citizens
>No one gave a shit and everyone sees him as a traitor
Nice freedumbs.
>>
>>76517784
hes a fucking gay leftist supporting nigger, no wonder a german likes him

>>76518984
totally agree, coming over here and pushing leftism on us, typical american
>>
He taught me that if liberalism is a mental disease; then those afflicted must suffer in solitude for they are outnumbered 10 to 1 by those who would gladly lick boots just to see a personal or political opponent get stepped on.

>>76519106
>>76519342
Apparently that was pretty significant for the ACLU - I think they had a case dismissed for lack of evidence of how a secretive agency violated american's rights.
>>
he's not a hero. that said, revealing the extent of power the NSA (far more than even tinfoils had in mind) was an extremely important thing to do.
>>
>>76519739
I like how, even when the "tinfoils" are proven right, we must continuously remind ourselves that they are big smelly dummies.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.