[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
why don't you want women to be in the military?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
I am talking about top 10% in ability.
- they do not cry
- they generally handle pressure better than men (see strong women who raise families in poverty in 3rd world countries, where the husband is a drunk fuck)
- they are very strong mentally although not that much physically
- Men don't understand Women, but Women understand Men.
- Kinky us fuck to get orders from hot General/Commander like in the pic.

Redpill me on Women in military.
>>
>>76517151
>Men don't understand Women, but Women understand Men.

This is backwards.
>>
>>76517379
It's a generally accepted idea.
Men don't know how to please women and they cannot predict women actions easily.
But women seem to read men better.
>>
>>76517151
Periods. If you think I'm willing to trust my life to someone who has rapid and potentially violent mood swings once a month every month, you need to think again.
>>
As IDF combat figures show, mixed gender units even with those women who could keep up, had extremely high casualty rates. All-women units were proven untrustworthy and incapable of meeting the required standard for front-line service.

Women don't belong in the army, at least not on the front line. It ruins the fighting capabilities of the units they become part of.
>>
Women should not be in a military because the western countrys are at war with the sunni in al'awsatt and a woman killing muslim is a complete disgrace that denys paradise and destines for hell. That is being cruel and completely disgust.
>>
>>76517523
not really
>>
women are only good for family and ficki ficki
wherever else they pop up they only cause chaos and destruction. hi killary!
>>
I bet you like eating white women's poo while getting called a subhuman.
>>
What is the problem keeping them in the air force? That's the only one worth joining anyway, who wants to be stuck on a boat or in trenches with a bunch of butt pirates and poor people?
>>
>>76517608
> Women should not be in a military because the western countrys are at war with the sunni in al'awsatt and a woman killing muslim is a complete disgrace that denys paradise and destines for hell. That is being cruel and completely disgust.

Britbongistani gave the best reason for women in the military

>>76518025
You Stralyaian cuck knows his wife will suck native aborginal dick while you are away, but still u dont want woman in military. I admire your convictions
>>
>>76517151
They struggle to keep up with the minimum physical standards. It's sad but true they're a major liability in a firefight.

All female units on the other hand that are more actively engaged in support roles like the artillery etc? Couldn't agree more but mixed units on the frontline is asking for a disaster.
>>
>>76519354
>Couldn't agree more but mixed units on the frontline is asking for a disaster.

Having a frontline at all is asking for a disaster, there is no reason not to use remotely controlled machines to do the same things a human being could do. Why spare men OR women when you can buy the place just to have it glassed over?

Seriously, why?
>>
Women don't understand men. They don't understand the mindset a group of men get into in a squad. If women did understand men, they'd know why to leave men alone to fight alongside other men, and it has nothing to do with hating women.
>>
>>76517523

>Men don't know how to please women

Women CAN'T be pleased, the more you do for them, the more they demand.

This is the true understanding of women.
>>
>>76517151

>top 10% in ability

More like top 0.01%. Why should an army, being a generally pragmatic organization, bend over backwards to recruit, accommodate and retain such a small class of people? Soldiers are just cannon fodder for the elites anyways.
>>
>>76519581

Blood is cheaper than metal.
>>
>>76517608
what's wrong with that, ibrahim?
>>
>>76517151
>Degend women in the army
This is why your army is shit tier, pajeet
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.