[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Was the comment about the judge to far? I really don't get
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6
Was the comment about the judge to far? I really don't get the big deal
>>
>>76516465
No, it's just the Liberal bias media is grasping at straws at this point.
>>
No he's well within his legal right to request any officials recusal. Anti Trumpers just lose their mind over everything he says hoping something will stick
>>
>>76516465
No. The establishment kikes are terrified of this man and the only thing they can do is call him rayciss.
>>
It wasn't. The media and establishment politicians are just having another goofy hissy fit, as they did at least twice before with Trump (Mexican rapists, banning Muslim immigrants).

The People tire of their nonsense.
>>
File: oh my fuck.jpg (34 KB, 493x276) Image search: [Google]
oh my fuck.jpg
34 KB, 493x276
>>76517501
>The establishment kikes are terrified of this man and the only thing they can do is call him rayciss.

>GUYS JEWS CONTROL EVERY ASPECT OF YOUR LIFE
>YOUR MEDIA
>YOUR FOOD
>YOUR SOCIAL MORES
>THEIR GRIP ON WESTERN SOCIETY GOES FARTHER THAN ANYONE COULD POSSIBLY KNOW
>THEY'VE GOT US GOOD AND FUCKED IN A CONSPIRACY THAT STRETCHES BACK DECADES IF NOT CENTURES! THEY'RE CALCIFYING YOUR PINEAL GLANDS!! THEY'RE TURNING YOUR KIDS INTO FAGGOTS!!!
>But this one man is turning it all upside down and they're absolutely scared shitless and totally powerless to do anything about it!

Oh neocons.
>>
>>76517881
This is happening precisely because their influence is so far-reaching. So few people controlling so much of the world is like building an enormous temple on the foundations of a wooden shack - it's impressive as hell, and projects an ungodly amount of power, but its size makes it unstable. Since this is a temple of ideas and not of marble, it depends on widespread consensus to stand. All it takes is a few cracks in public opinion, and it starts to shake just as it is now. Make no mistake, for all their wealth and power, the Jews/Illuminati/Masons/Calvinists/whatever are only human. Never forget that.
>>
>>76517881
See http://qz.com/701543/bilderberg-meeting-dresden-precariat/ ,retard.
>>
>>76516465
The first time he brought up the judges ethnicity, he said "he's Mexican but that's not a problem." The media ran with it.

And then it turned out the judge is part of a Latino legals association that actively promotes and assists legal immigration. Combined with Sotomayor pointing out that her gender and ethnicity would make her rule certain ways, hell yes Trump is in the right for asking him to recluse. Damn conflict of interest here, no way that judge can be partial.
>>
>>76519420
Illegal* immigration
>>
Total bullshit. Flip the roles and have a white judge who is part of a white supremacist group presiding over a black man case. Media chimpout.

I hope this is just continuing to wake people up across the country. They have been able to ignore the media bias in the past, but the medias growing desperation to stop trump is making their bias undebiable bow.
>>
>>76516465
It was a poor choice of words.
The media took it and ran with it... they tried their best to turn a small mistake into a huge catastrophe. They failed once again.

It wont hurt Trump in the long run, but it wont help him either.
>>
File: 1465277425766.jpg (427 KB, 1543x1360) Image search: [Google]
1465277425766.jpg
427 KB, 1543x1360
>>76517881
>neocon
>hating jews
>>
>>76516465
If calling someone racist is racist then nothing is racist
>>
And these goddamn cuckservatives wont shut the fuck up. I want to see Ryan get Cantor'd so bad.
>>
File: 1465360214511.jpg (13 KB, 208x243) Image search: [Google]
1465360214511.jpg
13 KB, 208x243
>>76517881
>>
>>76516465
>Was the comment about the judge to far? I really don't get the big deal
No, there was absolutely nothing wrong with it.

This is just more of the media pushing bullshit and lies trying to fit a predetermined agenda.
>>
>>76517881
They've built a nice little house of cards
>shame if somebody started blowin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jO28bfTcwN4
>>
File: 38039768.jpg (52 KB, 297x365) Image search: [Google]
38039768.jpg
52 KB, 297x365
>>76518854
DELETE THIS TRASH
>>
File: 1462207133349.gif (2 MB, 272x204) Image search: [Google]
1462207133349.gif
2 MB, 272x204
Saying we have rapists coming up from Mexico was "going too far."

Calling for a temp ban on Muslim immigration was "going too far."

Not immediately disavowing the KKK endorsement was "going too far."

Making fun of Heidi Cruz's looks was "going too far."

The fucking taco bowl selfie was "going too far."

And now calling out a judge is "going too far."

Trump's 70th birthday is on the 14th. If you don't think he's going to do something even more outlandishly trollish and have the liberals screeching that HE'S GONE TOO FAR NOW THIS HAS TO BE THE END, you've been sleeping through this election cycle.
>>
Hardly, it will be forgotten in a couple of weeks
>>
>>76519420
>Sotomayor
La rata trash.

Thats right. La rata. Not la raza. La rata. Fucking rats.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.