[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is he still an atheist? Listening to him talk these days, along
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: stefavatar_400x400.jpg (40 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
stefavatar_400x400.jpg
40 KB, 400x400
Is he still an atheist?

Listening to him talk these days, along with his obvious change of heart to Christianity, I don't know. He comes off sounding a lot more agnostic.
>>
>>76514762
People can be atheists and still respect Christians.
>>
>>76514762
NOT
>>
>>76514762
he's a true /pol/tard, if we believed in Zoroastrianism then he would make a video about how great Zoroastrianism is and how we should all covert ASAP
>>
>>76514762
I'm an atheist and respect western culture. That means I have innate respect for Christianity.

It's atheist+ and "new atheist" faggots that are an absolute cancer. They'd be the first people I gas, tbqhf.
>>
>>76514813
This is what's happening
He is starting to see how edge Lord normal atheism is and is starting to see Christian were never the enemy.
>>
>>76514762
Look up his tennis metaphor
>>
File: chocolate babka.jpg (576 KB, 1634x2450) Image search: [Google]
chocolate babka.jpg
576 KB, 1634x2450
>>76514762
He is selling whatever you want to buy.

>>76514971
More like he is seeing his views go up when he panders to this ground rather than that one.
>>
>>76514762
He believes in objectivism and atheism. He's atheism is due to him hating his father. His philosophy is wack since objectivism and atheism are impossible to reconcile.

He's political commentary is solid.
>>
>>76514762

I'll never understand /pol/s idolatry of still bald constipated talking head
>>
File: whiskey river.jpg (457 KB, 2592x3888) Image search: [Google]
whiskey river.jpg
457 KB, 2592x3888
>>76515983
>He's political commentary is solid.

His political commentary is also shit, and he can't read statistics.
You are only tolerating him because he agrees with you.
>>
>>76515983
>objectivism and atheism are impossible to reconcile.
How so Boganbro? I'm Presbyterian myself but just wondering
>>
Shit, I worship a magic dragon, base my views on objective reality, and bash all organized religion, because it really is all bullshit, mine included. I like you dirty mother fuckers for the simply fact is nothing is sacred. You want equality, that is equality, and it stings. People can't handle it, it's not all fluffy bunnies and respect, it's fucking chaos. More than that, it's truth.
>>
>>76514762
>Listening to him talk these days, along with his obvious change of heart to Christianity, I don't know. He comes off sounding a lot more agnostic.

Belief is manufactured. His sounds less convincing because you know he knows the truth.
>>
>>76516101
>>76515328
>All these assertions with no evidence backing them up
Not an argument.
>>
>>76516101
>His political commentary is also shit, and he can't read statistics
My spider sense is tingling. Butthurt is near
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.