[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I annoy Polish labourers, /pol/? From 8:00 A.M. to 6 P.M.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 6
File: image.jpg (64 KB, 640x447) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
64 KB, 640x447
How do I annoy Polish labourers, /pol/? From 8:00 A.M. to 6 P.M. they fuck my shit up by incessantly drilling, hammering and yelling in my neighbour's backyard. They're also loud as fuck, listen to shit music and smoke constantly. This persists on Saturdays as well, and it's been going on for months. I work from home, and can't use the local café and hobo-filled library every single fucking day. So I was thinking of playing loud nationalist Russian radio or music or whatever, even RT, while I'm away to piss them off.

tl;dr: any tips on how to rustle the polskis' jimmies working in my neighbours' backyard
>>
>>76513692
Yeah, if you're looking to get your head kicked in that's the way to do it. Fucking faggot.
>>
Here's a better idea: Ask them to smoke further away from your house and turn the music down.

8am-6pm are not antisocial hours for construction work, so you are unlikely to resolve that issue.
>>
>>76513692
Do you have a noise ordinance in Britbongistan?
If not, you've got no recourse.

Get soundproofed windows or play German Ska at max volume in their general direction.
>>
>>76513692
work towards the utter destruction of your society, then the building/rebuilding will stop entirely and they will all fuck off back to their homeland, taking all the shekels they earned out of your economy and leaving you with paki majority, then the only sound you shall hear will be muted moans of your daughters getting raped by genitally mutilated death cultists
>>
>>76513692
Sounds like you hate fun.
In any case you could just ask them to turn the music down
>>
>>76513784

Go back to Poland Jan
>>
>>76513784
Nah mate, they're scrawny manlets
>>
>>76513982
They can't move any further away, my neighbours' house is attached to mine. There is no legal solution to this, so that is why I'm resorting to making their life as miserable as they make mine
>>
get them 4 large KFC buckets and 6 litres of rotgut vodka every day for a week. Theyll kill themselves while praising you as a saint.
>>
>>76514246
This works too.
Their work productivity will also plummet, and workplace accidents will kill/injure a few of them, and they'll still love you.
>>
File: 1310498381546.jpg (24 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1310498381546.jpg
24 KB, 400x400
>>76514232
>yfw you realize british people are so cucked they can't even talk to foreigners in their own country
>>
>>76514232
>my neighbours' house is attached to mine
there's your problem, if you work from home why don't you get a real house in the countryside with a bunch of land around it
>>
>>76513692
Eat their kelbasa Ahmed
>>
>>76514136
Those scrawny manlets are the only whites living in UK who were not neutered.

You Brits are afraid to say that becoming a minority in London is a bad idea because you will be called white supremacists
>>
>>76514377
I've talked to them before, when I asked them to move their car out of my driveway, which they did. Their English is severely limited, and they had a shit attitude even though they were the ones parking in my fucking driveway
>>
>>76513692
if it was in the USA you would be free and you could play hitler speeches at them but in bongistan youd get arrested.
>>
>>76513692
> mfw even still water looks like a booze bottle with slavs around it
>>
>>76513692
Yell "ja pierdole kurwa jebana" to them right after you write your testament.
>>
>>76513692
I'm pretty sure they have a license for that
>>
>>76514087
Get rid of the bigger issue first. You are trying to get rid of the flies while your apartment is infested with rats.
>>
>>76513993
damn nigga slovenia has no chill
>>
>hey guys I am annoyed by people working 14 hours a day 6 days a week

kek
>>
>>76514604

True, at least I've never been treated different for being white by Poles
>>
>>76514508
How can you afford a house in London?
>>
>>76513692
That's what you get for living in western Poland.
>>
>>76514740

Theres a difference between working and being productive
>>
>>76513692
us poles aint emasculated betas

fuck with us and we will fuck you up and fuck your wife you cunt.
>>
>>76513692
Tear up a picture of John Paul II in front of them. That'll ruffle their jonathans.
>>
>>76514716
I call them like I see them, the double standard runs deep

it pains me that there is so much resistance and animosity towards hardworking fellow Europeans yet noone says a word about tanned aliens that don't do shit for the betterment of society, to put it mildly
>>
>>76514904
Mews house. They're tiny houses, usually converted stables, usually cheaper than regular-sized houses. Plus I live in Zone 2
>>
>>76513692
I'm sorry to say, but fucking over Poles requires some guts, and I assume you are too pussy to do anything since you haven't even went to their doorstep and asked them to behave in different manner. Only way to fuck these guy's is through some legal means, meaning you report them to police for violating some voice ordnance or some other laws. Rustling Jimmies is quite hard, they are probably in UK only for monies anyway.
>>
File: 1462271636281.jpg (45 KB, 570x487) Image search: [Google]
1462271636281.jpg
45 KB, 570x487
>>76515038
Oh shit, exactly. Attack catholicism, this pisses polack the most XD
>>
File: 018.jpg (818 KB, 2000x3000) Image search: [Google]
018.jpg
818 KB, 2000x3000
>>76513692
>From 8:00 A.M. to 6 P.M. they fuck my shit up by incessantly drilling, hammering and yelling in my neighbour's backyard

Why are you at home at these times?

Fuck off, you pathetic fucking NEET fuck.
>>
>>76515117
Like I said, I have spoken to them before, to ask them to park their car out of my driveway. I have also threatened to call the council if they worked ever again on a Sunday, which they have not repeated.

I think I may have found a legal recourse though. They work after 13:00 on Saturdays, which is not allowed by my borough's council.
>>
File: 1465239083349.png (132 KB, 396x385) Image search: [Google]
1465239083349.png
132 KB, 396x385
>>76513692
Gas chambers worked pretty well last go around
>>
>>76515407
McDonalds, I'm Loving it

> Saw blacked logo.

KILL IT WITH FIRE.
>>
>>76515407
I'm a doctoral student you daft cunt, I work on my thesis at home and teach first year undegrads a few times a week at uni. It's expensive to travel in London, so I restrict my commutes to the days I have to teach. But evidently you wouldn't understand that, being a fucking country bumpkin
>>
>>76513692

Be grateful they're doing this shitty job instead of you faggot. How retarded you must be for wanting to bash hard working people ?

Music, yelling and smoking are the things that make this fucked up job bearable.
>>
>>76515038
Now that's an idea! Do it OP!
>>
>>76515950

I second this.
Op probably never worked a day in his life.
Good and hard working people are precious.
I just hope they get paid what they're due and not the cheap pay wich puts local workers at risk.
>>
>>76515950
You've got a point there.

On a side note, please tell your mother to come next week, my toilets need a good scrubbing.
>>
>>76513692
bluetooth wireless speaker.. put your own music on.
>>
>>76516413
Joke about it faggot, I hope brexit doesn't happen and your mother will be fucked by some Paki dick
>>
>>76513692
You can't... Even if you found something that gets on their nerves they will kill you in return.

You better file some noise complains with your Council or try to find some legal suppression of that annoyance, after all UK is the easiest place to get shit like that done. It's a curse and a blessing at the same time.
>>
File: image_unavailable.png (7 KB, 314x164) Image search: [Google]
image_unavailable.png
7 KB, 314x164
>>76513692
[USER WAS SENT TO ISLAMIFICATION CAMP FOR THIS POST]

(THE EUROPEAN UNION IN PARTNERSHIP WITH MAJOR I.T COMPANIES IS WORKING WITH 4CHAN TO CENSOR AND COMBAT HATE-SPEECH ONLINE)
>>
>>76513692
Just put the Russian national anthem on repeat blaring out of your windows.
>>
>>76515112
>They're tiny houses, usually converted stables,

that's amazing. any pics of your house, or similar ones that used to be stables?
>>
>>76515684
>It's expensive to travel in London,

public transportation isn't free? I thought the rest of the world was far superior to the usa when it came to things like this.
>>
I fucking hate Poles too. They are most annoying and most retarded people ever, especially in UK. I hope that Russia will annex them in future, worthless pieces of shit.
>>
>>76514947
I kekd
>>
>>76518159
Fuck off gyppo, poles are bro-tier.
Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.