[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tipping is Brainwash
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 25
File: 20150824-081445-4518-800x445.jpg (46 KB, 800x445) Image search: [Google]
20150824-081445-4518-800x445.jpg
46 KB, 800x445
>valet
Hey anon, if you don't tip... the valet will ding up your car next time!

>taxi
Hey anon, if you don't tip... the taxi will not take shortcuts to get you to your destination faster!

>server
Hey anon, you better tip the person that walked the 25 feet to pick up your food from the kitchen and place it on your desk. If you don't they might bring your food into the bathroom, poop or pee in your food, and then take it out of the bathroom and bring it to your table!!!!

Do Americans seriously think this way?
>>
>>76513500
No, but Canadians do. That's why we pay an automatic 15% gratuity like trueborn cucks.
>>
File: 1430115483552.jpg (110 KB, 676x858) Image search: [Google]
1430115483552.jpg
110 KB, 676x858
mfw never tip
>>
>>76513500
>it's the server's fault food is late coming to the table

This never happens unless the server is overworked out the ass with over a dozen tables, the kitchen is almost always to blame for a long wait because it actually takes more than five minutes to make decent food
>>
One time at a diner our waitress came up to us to take our order, all was fine until I noticed the tattoo on her forearm that said DaShan.

I shot up out of my seat, turned 360° and walked away.
>>
>>76513500
>Do Americans seriously think this way?
>is American

I dunno OP, do they?
>>
>Not tipping

European-style rude.
>>
>>76513500
I tip if I get served well and see no problem in that
>>
>>76514422
Who can blame them, though? Their country's economies are being raped by having to support thousands of refugees, and Ahmed's welfare doesn't come cheap
>>
I wouldn't if they received minimum wage
>>
>>76513500

I got terrible service once and it turned out the other person we were with was a frequent visitor that never tips anywhere they go.

We were being rushed out and our drinks were never filled once.

If you only go somewhere once, yoy won't see reprocussions. If you frequent a place, you better tip.
>>
>>76514254
>>76513500

We don't tip in Croatia but... it is expected if you're a tourist or just a restaurant patron in the summer. Being a server/waiter during the tourist season is an extremely demanding job. As in, it's living hell day in and day out. Extremely fast paced, extremely stressful and physically demanding.

Also we don't eat out. We don't have the money. But if you're a tourist you will eat out and if you do help the poor bastard who's bringing you food- he deserves it.

I agree that tipping is bullshit in general and I can't understand how you people got stuck with that. Here we'd raise hell if your change isn't returned to you.
>>
>>76514346
Da Shan? You mean that Canadian that learned to speak Chinese fluently?
>>
File: 68744917.jpg (126 KB, 420x360) Image search: [Google]
68744917.jpg
126 KB, 420x360
>>76513500
>desk
>flag checks out
Lowlife southerner, detected.
>>
Yes I tip. I'm not a poor, NEET, etc. They make like, $2.15 an hour right? That's still how it's structured? Their money is their tips. Don't like it? Order out or stay at home. That's the entire premise of dining at a restaurant: to be served.
>>
>>76514870

>purposely obtain job knowing you'll make $2.15 an hour
>complain when you only make $2.15 an hour
>>
Here's how I look at it:

I'm going to a restaurant and I expect to pay 800% of what the feed I'm consuming is actually worth.

An additional 15% doesn't matter for fuck all when I've already decided that the experience is worth spending 800% more in comparison to just staying home. Why do people pretend that it's a big deal when they are entering an establishment that makes money by overcharging you for food and paying their employees as little as possible?

Honestly, it's a bit nuts.
>>
File: 1450018421406.gif (2 MB, 643x539) Image search: [Google]
1450018421406.gif
2 MB, 643x539
>>76514040
>>76513500

waiters depend on tip because they get paid less than min wage

quit being a jew or being poor.
>>
>>76513500
Yes, in this hemisphere for some reason our ancestors set up a society that put biological terrorists in charge of holding our food hostage. The so called "waiter" is nothing more than a criminal in my mind
>>
>>76514942

They know they'll make $2.15 plus tips, retard. That's why the law applies only to jobs that are tipped: server, bartender, bus boy, etc.

Stop being Jews with your money and just fucking tip.
>>
>>76513500

> the customer copy part is cropped off

sorry kike or nigger, but that never happened
>>
>>76513500
>not using a tip to make the total become 1488 or other esoteric numbers
SAD!
>>
>>76513500
>go to a pizza hut in sofia
>seems a bit expensive
>check the bill
>it has included 20% tip
>basically +20% on top of my food

never went there again
>>
>>76515102
that sounds like it's more their problem than the person just trying to have a nice evening...
>>
>>76515102
>they get paid less than min wage
100% false, if they fail to make minimum wage from tips the employer is required to make up the difference.

So they can fuck right off if they think they're getting a tip unless the service was excellent.
>>
>>76513500
so you realize making the food on that check ,if any of it is fried,takes 30-40 mins?
these bait threads keeping whites poor by other whites i have no other conclusion to come to other than you,op are a fucking jew.
only women and jews complain about tipping and even jews tip its just under 10%.
>>
Do burgers not get paid if they work in the service industry and have to grovel and beg for a few extra cents?

What?
>>
>>76515244
waiters at top-tier restaurants can make six figures in tips. wage is still $2.15 an hour

since /pol/ is so obsessed with meritocracy, you'd think we'd be all for a system which rewards going the extra mile
>>
>>76515685
don't forget blacks, they hate tipping like a broom hates dirt
>>
Tip those who prepare your meal or clean the place. They're underpaid. Fuck the servers and their fake smiles.
>>
>>76514670
>he deserves it
how so?
>>
>>76514254

Not my problem. You are not tipped on what you do individually, but how my overall service is. You better start sucking my dick if it takes you an hour to get my food.

If I tip you a normal amount, nothing will change. If I don't tip for shit service, regardless of who's fault it is, better believe that either you or your management will figure shit out. Especially if I call you out on the receipt.

From someone who works in an actual sales environment, EVERYTHING is your fault. Until you figure that out, you'll never be successful.
>>
>>76515685
A restaurant doesn't have to warm up the fryer, dummy.
Its up and running at all times, frying food takes a few minutes.
Most meals are premade, and only need to be thrown in the corresponding heater for a while.
>>
>>76515549
isnt it against the law?

like false advertising or something
>>
>>76515567
bullshit.some restaurants are hiring people as independent contractors illegally to not only avoid min wage but also to deny any benefits which servers dont get anyway.
what u need to do is go to places that have food bars.Either that or start your own movement to eliminate servers so u can get all your shit by yourself.i.e. wait in long ass lines.
>>
>>76515954

>From someone who works in an actual sales environment

Which GameStop do you work at?
>>
tipping is retarded,
I've never seen a difference between it and begging/welfare
>>
>>76514993
It's an extra 15% on top of the 800%, so 920%. You make it sound like it's 815%.
>>
>>76515808
yup sorry,niggers too.
>>
>>76515102
Sounds like their fault for taking a shitty job with a corrupt system
>>
>>76516038
I have no idea. The receipt read something like salads 10, pizzas 20, drinks 20, service 10.
Technically the menu may say your pizza costs 10, but it doesn't say the service for the pizza costs another 2.

Probably is illegal, at best its gray area, but I honestly didn't care enough to do anything about it.
Just got mad, and discussed how mad I am with the other person with me.
>>
File: mr. pink.jpg (343 KB, 500x666) Image search: [Google]
mr. pink.jpg
343 KB, 500x666
>>76513500
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V4sbYy0WdGQ
>>
>>76516021
mcdonalds worker identified.
>>
>>76516176
This is why I work in fine dining. The prices keep people like op away. Enjoying making 30 bux an hour for running around making everyone happy
>>
>>76516090
kek
>>
Tipping is retarded.
Please remember Americans that by tipping your making sure this retarded system keeps existing.
>>
>>76516067

Don't work at those restaurants???

CA servers make $12/hr minimum..they can go fuck themselves..they don't deserve anything more than $15/hr overall. That's a livable wage.
>>
>>76515244
These fuckers make way more in tips than an hourly wage cuck. They can suck a dick.
>>
>>76516336
I've worked at a restaurant in a hotel, even if there are only 2 people drinking coffee in the whole hall, the fryer was running, and a few big meals were premade and put into the cool fridge.

And even if I were a McDonald's employee, I don't see how that is a black mark. if anything, its expertise I'd have that you don't.
>>
>>76516334
yup.someone needs to start talking about how madonna took a huge black dick and it made her feel like a virgin.
>>
>>76516067
>restaurants are hiring people as independent contractors illegally
Not my problem that other people aren't following the law.
>>
>>76513500
Coercion not brainwashing.
>>
>>76513500
>I'm retarded
>I've never worked food service before
>I can't work with my hands in BOH like a man, doing labor for long hours to feed myself
>I'm such a lazy fat retard I don't understand why tipping exists

If you're gonna fuck the servers over, at least leave something for the cooks or even dishwasher, autist. They don't get the neetbux you do.
>>
>>76514993
> is actually worth.

That's not how that works you fucking retard.

No wonder your economy is in the shitter.
>>
>>76516336

Actually he's talking about your average American sit down restaurant.
>>
File: salt beef on bread.jpg (4 MB, 4288x2848) Image search: [Google]
salt beef on bread.jpg
4 MB, 4288x2848
>>76516067
>some people commit a crime by working without a legal contract
>so you should give them more money to continue doing it
>>
>>76516171
every single person i know who works or has worked as a server no matter how bloody a bleeding heart liberal will when pressed admit that black customers were the worst because they're difficult and never tip
>>
>>76514670
Being a server is not a "living hell". Jesus christ people are so pampered these days. Just a few decades ago people were being worked to death in the fields in your country. "Living hell" is hyperbolic as fuck.
>>
>>76515102
why is the customer forced to pick up the pieces of stingy management?
>>
>>76514593
Social service spending is actually a much better factor on the general economy than, say, military spending, because social service money flows pretty quickly and directly back into the general consumer economy.
>>
>>76513500
I could understand tipping if the service was wonderfull, but a average service is not enough to tip.
>>
>>76516518
>at least leave something for the cooks or even dishwasher, autist. They don't get the neetbux you do.

Do you tip garbage people aswell? Or shop owners?
Do they not provide you a service that can vary in quality aswell?
>>
File: image.jpg (13 KB, 320x158) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
13 KB, 320x158
>>76516467
whatever jew.
>>
>>76516264
It'll say quite clearly on menus and shit that a gratuity is added to bills

Bullshit, but not illegal
>>
File: Face.png (3 MB, 10000x10000) Image search: [Google]
Face.png
3 MB, 10000x10000
>>76514422
In Europe servers actually get paid so tipping is not necessary.
>>
>>76516021
>most meals are premade

What kind of shitty, dirty, laughable restraunt do you work in? I bet you even have a microwave in the kitchen you actually use.
>>
>>76515244
Fuck you go get a real job
>>
>>76515738
It's not meritocracy it's coercion. A lot of times they don't do a better job for the tip, they imply negative consequences if you DON'T. I'm tired of fucking entitled waiters and servers. I usually tip but these faggots act like they're OWED it. It's the same entitled mindset that says you should be able to live on a burger flipping job at McDonald's.
>>
>>76516687
You are promoting and rewarding illegal business practices, and asking that others do so as well, and insulting them if you don't, but he is the jew?
>>
>>76516090

More like securities, but keep up that mentality, I'm sure you'll go far in life.
>>
>>76516367
totally. if you've ever eaten at an actual nice restaurant you understand why tipping exists
>>
>>76513500
I would never learn to live in tipping country because I wouldn't know how much extra money everything costs in invisible price called tip. Also I wouldn't know if tipping is just paying the full price and not being a thief, or do I have to consider it as alms for the poor?
>>
>>76515102
>waiters depend on tip because they get paid less than min wage

Shoo shoo slanty Jew. If their take-home is below the equivalent of minimum wage they get minimum wage.
>>
Such a retarded custom, typical from first worders who have too much money to spend.
>>
>>76513500
I used to be a poor tipper. But this summer I've got a job working as a server at a pretty fancy place. It's such a stressful, demanding job. You're under pressure the entire shift. There's always some potential for error that will keep you from a good tip.
>The kitchen is really backed up, food is taking forever.
>These people seem friendly, do I reciprocate when they engage me in conversation?
>Can't talk to people too much or manager will ream me.
>Holy shit the food is taking forever.
>Does table four over there look pissed?
>This guy at table five drinks so much soda and wants a refill every five minutes, Jesus!
>Oh great, the owner's friends walked in, guess I've got a boot to lick.
>Okay I think everyone is taken care of, why do I feel like I'm forgetting something?

But in the end desu, I get a kick out of it because it's kind of like gambling on your charisma. If you're friendly and do well, 20%+, of you're average 15-18%, if you suck, sub 15%
>>
>>76516741
Do you think the chef butchers a cow when you order a steak?
He opens a fridge, takes a seasoned steak, throws it on the fire and starts to mix the sauce.
>>
>>76514346
I think you mean 180°, 360° would mean that you are facing the same way you were originally facing, so walking away would be a bit odd in such a situation. Happy to correct you though, friend.
>>
>>76514422
More like retarded US economics
Shouldnt people get simply paid by their employers for an honest work instead of begging to the customer ?
>>
>>76516744

I have a real job. I just remember working as a bus boy in college.
>>
>>76516707
really?UK has a minimum for each industry or just a min wage across all jobs?
>>
>>76513500
I only tip if the guy did his job above and beyond the call of duty
>>
>>76516782

Bitch, you work in a boiler room operation.
>>
I tip qts well and put my number on the receipt. ;)
>>
>>76516895
Across all jobs.
>>
If you don't tip you're no better than the jews
>>
>>76516895
>really?
Oh man this is sad
>>
>>76516671
>do you leave tips for your garbage man

I'm sure they already take what they want from what everyone is already throwing away, but I usually leave cigarettes out on my cans on garbage Cans for them, they've left notes saying thanks.

>do you tip shop owners?
Why would you tip owners. I'm talking about BoH not the shitty jersey mick that owns the place and works his BoH to death every night. They're the ones that actually made his food in the first place and actually cause the place to run all night every night.
>>
>>76516671
well, a shop owner owns the fucking shop

it's also polite to give your regular garbagemen and mail carrier a little something at christmas, because some parts of america still have good generous people living in them
>>
>>76516841
its not a custom, no one wants to keep this tipping culture going. restaurant lobbies, yes they exist, fight to keep tipping going

Its a way for business to suppress wages and get the customer to subsidize the difference.
>>
>>76513500
What is an acceptable percentage of the bill to be tipped in America?
>>
>>76513500
>order pizza on phone
>pick up
>walk into pizza shop
>walk up to counter
>swipe card
>turns screen around
>"select here if you want to tip"
>"13% - 25% + custom button"
nigga you didnt do anything FOR me to tip.

>select no
>wait another 10 minutes for my food
>cant imagine how much spit was in that pizza
>>
>>76517051
>it's also polite to give your regular garbagemen and mail carrier a little something at christmas
AHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>76516934

>I've seen the Wolf of Wall Street

Lel. It's not the 90's anymore. I also don't have a coke habit.
>>
>>76516854
Fresh ingredients =/= pre-making food. You're missing the point m8.
>>
>>76516768
maybe you should grow a pair if you want to be a skinflint

and you should be able to live on a burger flipping job at mcdonald's if you're working there full time
>>
>>76513500
americans are the only people in the world who expect to get paid extra for the doing the job they are supposed to do and are already getting paid for
their wage is already in the price that i paid, so the only reason to tip is when someone does their job extra well and i want to reward them for it, so they keep doing a good job
tipping someone who did a normal job shows the person that they dont have to actually try hard
>>
In japan tips arr nonexistent. Why id japan so based?
>>
>>76516841
Doesn't happen in the glorious Netherlands
>>
>>76513500
Why do you guys tip? Are salaries so fucked up you really need tips to survive?
>>
>>76516851
they dont deserve the knowledge man ur talking to communist jews here tgat wont part with a penny but if they did theyd cut it in half with tin shears.
But yeah its a daily fun kind of thing to change appearance or other small shit to see if it makes a diff in tips.like being in a sociology class.
>>
>>76517124
jesus man it's christmas. what's wrong with you
>>
>>76517142

Nah. I got the phrase because of Sal on Howard Stern. He always bragged about trading and they found out he worked for a Boiler Room in the mid/late 90s. lol.
>>
>>76516860
Hellow newfriend
>>
>>76517051
>it's also polite to give your regular garbagemen and mail carrier a little something at christmas
Those people serve hundreds of people, if everyone gave them something they'd probably have to throw most of it in the back of their garbage trucks because they can't carry it all home.
>>
Minimum wage here is $672 for a 38 hour week. They don't need fucking tips.
>>
>>76514422
I tip because I want to, not because I have to. Include it in the price if it's obligated.
>>
>>76517171
Japan recognises that by paying their bill, they are directly paying their waiter's wages

>>76517265
My fucking taxes go to their wages you idiot

Do you realise how well garbagemen get paid here? Working for the local authority is hitting the fucking jackpot
>>
>>76516782

Don't be so sensitive, Sally. He was just bringing banter.
>>
>>76514422
Atleast in Germany it is considered rude to not tip.
AFAIK in the US tipping is sometimes an essential part from the loan of the waitress/server?

Thats not the case here, what the tip actually is for is a reward for a job well done.
If she or he (or it, xir, dir, mir,etcetcetcetc.) does get the right order fast and they came often by to ask if you needed a refill etc. then you tip, around 10% is normal.
Having time to do some small talk (esp. as a waitress in a bar) also gets bonus points.
As does being friendly.

Someone rude who messes up orders etc. doesnt get a cent, as does someone who takes 1+hour to fetch a beer.
>>
>>76517265
Where do you think you are. Everyone here has seemed to live enough of a comfy sheltered life being retarded that they don't understand how shit some people lives actually are, and that they can help those same people out by just fucking parting with 5 extra bucks at the end of the night so someone has a better chance of getting through the month without worry and constant stress.
>>
>>76513645
I eat in d same italian resturant non stop ofcourse i tip. I dont tip at mcdonalds and in grocery store or carwash idiots
I tip at the place where its a way i take care of d ppl that take care bout me
>>
>>76517239
It's corruption money you pay for better service afterwards.
>>
>>76517387
wouldnt call it a jackpot but beats working in a shop
>>
>>76517051
are you aware that garbage men make more than you?
>>
>>76517658
They regularly earn £30k+, despite not even working a 37 hour week. They are minted
>>
>>76517094
Why? Do you plan on doing our waiter jobs too?
Remember what happened with "how much do call center employees make in america" didnt work out for you did it?
Enjoy poverty.
>>
>>76515557
This.

I always write "CASH" in the tip line and then don't leave any cash.

Easiest way to not tip and not be harassed by a waiter if I ever choose to go there again, which I rarely if ever do.
>>
>>76517793
my mate does recycling and isnt on that much
>>
>>76517094
Like 3.5% or even 2.5% depending on how you felt the service was.
Really, all it takes is even leaving a couple bucks sometimes,or at least leave something that isn't pennies and dirty dishes.
>>
>>76517910
Maybe not baseline, but I'm pretty sure they get mad bonuses and shit
>>
>>76517387
Working a gubbermint job like as a city owned garbagemen is also a quite sure way to never get fired.
Many are recently outsourced to private companies however.... the service sucks ass since then.

You know these special bio-degradeable "plastic" garbagebags that are specifically designed for biological waste bins?
They dont take them. They let the whole garbage can stay if they see one of those in it.
THEY COST THREE TIMES OF A NORMAL GARBAGEBAG AND ARE BIODEGRADEABLE FOR THIS EXACT REASON.

Now the biological garbage bins are full of shit and stinking smear you´ve got to clean up if you dont want that shit stinking up everything.
>>
>>76517960
https://nationalcareersservice.direct.gov.uk/advice/planning/jobprofiles/Pages/refusecollector.aspx
dont believe anything you read in the express
>>
>>76517684
the ones with a union, yes. the rest not so much
>>
>>76514641

Great business, why even bother going back?
>>
File: 1447560317632.jpg (21 KB, 540x370) Image search: [Google]
1447560317632.jpg
21 KB, 540x370
>>76517112
what fucked up world do we live in where we cant enjoy pizza without being in a hostage situation first
>>
>>76517874
>manager sees evidence of cash tip
>makes waitress claim cash tip

fucking brilliant

No-tip master-race here
>>
>>76517605
in Macedonia? or when you are in the US or is this a proxy you forgot to turn off?
>>
>>76517477
yeah but see thats reasonable and what servers aim for.at least white ones.
what jews fail to realize is beyond the stress of busy restaurants during rush you have asshole owners getting u to take out trash partially do books of the bar and sometimes fixing supply orders that they fucked up.all for 2.01$ an hour and if u complain owner threatens you with the mexican replacement option.
-pedro,over here he works for 1$ an hour with no tips and hes perfectly happy,aint that right pedro!--
>>
>>76518404
Just wait until they start pushing for fast food tipping
>>
>>76517605
>d ppl
Welcome to Europe, friend.
>>
>>76513500
I tell them to fuck off back to the continent or America.
> You now know the real reason we started unions. No tipping.
>>
>>76518472
>2.01$ an hour and if u complain owner threatens you with the mexican replacement option.

how does that make it my responsibility to tip?
>>
>>76518058
That's just over minimum wage, I guarantee you the old fuckers that have been there for years do not make only minimum wage
>>
>>76516643
If your economy is so great, how come nobody in your country owns a house, or a car, or a fucking air conditioner?
>>
>>76513500
Why do we have so many waiters and waitresses on /pol/? I thought this board was Christian and STEM..
>>
>>76518589
yeah they will get raises but they wont be on 40k
>>
>>76518646
If your country is so great, how come nobody in your country is properly educated, or not fat as fuck, or not fucking full of debt?
>>
>Hey anon, if you don't tip... the valet will ding up your car next time!
Sue for compensation
>Hey anon, if you don't tip... the taxi will not take shortcuts to get you to your destination faster!
Never use this taxi again or if you are cruel fake-call taxi from random numbers
>Hey anon, you better tip the person that walked the 25 feet to pick up your food from the kitchen and place it on your desk. If you don't they might bring your food into the bathroom, poop or pee in your food, and then take it out of the bathroom and bring it to your table!!!!
Sue for any suspicion that some shit has happened with your food, they are all filming all places 24/7 and court will either extract it to see if this true or not or will fine the place if this thing is missing from the record as a disposal of evidence
>>
Look at all these entitled manchildren. You all seem to obsess over your shekels on such an antisemetic board

Really makes you think...
>>
>>76518764
D E S T R O Y E D
E
S
T
R
O
Y
E
D
>>
>>76518589
it's a hard, dangerous job that's also essential to modern life. do you not think garbage men should be well-paid for it?
>>
>>76518843
Do you think americans should be paid for being stupid like you?
>>
>>76518685
if you have a job there's a 4 in 5 chance that it's in the service sector, anon
>>
Never, ever will tip anyone btw
The price has to be agreed on beforehand with either a company who hires you or with you directly if you are self employed, you than can call the whole price a giant tip for free stuff for all i care
>>
>>76518843
>hard
>dangerous
I don't know what goes on in bumfuck America, but here their jobs consists of the following:

1. wheel bin to truck
2. attack bin to truck
3. press button to empty bin
4. wheel bin back to house
5. try not to get run over by truck

Real dangerous, huh? Fucking moron
>>
>>76515567
Even if they don't get paid minimum wage, that's not my problem. I don't give a fuck about serventfags and their problems. Go strike, or find a better job.

Eating out is an expensive luxury of itself. If I'm paying top ££$$ for a good meal, but if some waiter can't be half arsed to serve me what I fucking paid for properly, then I'll go Mc-Fucking-Donalds. If they spit in my food, I'll fucking sue their asses and test them to do it again, or not pay the expectantly late arriving meal next time.

>>76516067
>somehow it's the customer's fault
If I'm not mistaken, the restaurant is wholly dependent on the custom of people walking through their doors to begin with.
>>
>>76518887
shouldn't you be out reading palms somewhere
>>
>>76519054
Shouldn't you be eating right now?
>>
>>76518033
dont even get me fuckin started on that shit.dunno when it was but at some point cities decided they werent gonna do their job anymore.negro unions,i cant lift more than 8lbs and shit.
>>
>get sat in lounge for no apparent reason, regular dining area isn't packed
>tell server explicitly we're just here to eat
>none of us order anything alcoholic either
>food takes 30 minutes to come out
>we all agree there'll be no tip
>nobody plans to go back there, so why worry about retaliation
This shit can happen.
>>
>>76513500
no need in europe , most of the time youll get just a jar on the counter if you want to leave like some cents into it for the service , but theres no need to tip cause the salary of the servers is good enough
>>
>>76518408
I hate waitresses anyway so all the better. Most are spoiled white girls that come from upper-middle-class families and just need a summer job to "pay for shoes."
>>
>>76518962
garbagemen have the fifth highest fatality rate of workers in the USA, muhammad
>>
>>76519133
Then how do you lift the burger to your full of shit mouth?
>>
>>76518764
You would be wise to ask yourself the same questions about Romania
>>
>>76519203
It's because you are trash, and so trash is so fucking heavy garbage men have a hard time throwing you in the shit machinery.
>>
>>76517112
jésus , a tip for a pizza ? what the fuck america , even pizza delivery boys here dont take tips
>>
>>76519256
bringing home the bants I see
>>
>>76513500
>place it on your desk
clearly, you need to get out more
>>
>>76518887
Yipsy Yipsy come to Poughkeepsie
>>
>>76519340
You need to get out at all.
>>
>>76518581
point is this.you walk in with a shitty attitude we know that you will not tip whatsoever and you expect excellent service.Restaurants are a two way contract and really so is walkin down the street.Are you an asshole to everyone you meet or just save it up for servers?
>>
>>76519203
Sounds like they're either stupid, or your collection system is 100% retarded and unnecessarily dangerous

Either way it does no favours towards making your country look good. Why the fuck should your garbagemen be paid better for being stupid?
>>
>>76513645
If you don't tip them they win
>>
>>76519290
why so hostile, romanianon, did gypsies steal your mother this morning?
>>
>>76519462
Shut up fatty
>>
>>76519578
Why so hungry?
>>
>>76518802
smart
>>
>>76519507
garbagemen have the 3rd most dangerous job in YOUR country m8
>>
>>76513500
I tip for restaurants and exceptional haircuts. Restaurants because... well it sucks but you just have to, alright?
Great haircuts, I don't mind giving the man or woman a few bucks because they make very little in the grand scheme of the barbershop. I have a couple cowlicks that make it a pain in the ass, and some barbers take extreme pride in their craft.

Valets, taxis, the dude so eager to get my bags off the airport van. I don't tip. I just dont.
>>
>>76519579
kekkle get a load of this jewbag romanianthat ur flag fag?
>>
>>76519675
>google "most dangerous jobs in the uk"
>click first link
>10 people in total died in 1 year
lel

Guess what fatty, the 2nd link has an entirely different list
>>
>>76513500
Waiter here, ask me anything and it's a lot more fucking work than picking a plate up , stop eating at Mckikes
>>
File: 1457901960680.jpg (39 KB, 600x337) Image search: [Google]
1457901960680.jpg
39 KB, 600x337
>mfw I calculate my tip on pre-tax total since they aren't going to report the tip to the IRS anyway
>>
File: image.jpg (98 KB, 640x533) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
98 KB, 640x533
>>76519699
>I tip
>>
>>76519813
7th on the second list
>>
>>76519833
Imi zici reteta de la voi?
>>
>>76519520
Underrated post
>>
>>76517605
I do the same. If service is fantastic, like the girl is flirting with me and makes me feel like less of a piece of shit, im gonna tip.
If they are just doing their job and not pleasant, then I won't tip. I've worked minimum wage jobs before and no one felt the need to give me cash just for doing my job.

I also always tip at my local brewery because I go there a lot and want all the tapgirls to know my name and be nice to me when I get through the door.
>>
>>76513500
Yes they do.
>>
>>76519864
please, the first worlders are trying to having a discussion
>>
>>76519620
you suck so much fuckin dick in your country that u cant tip?
then go to mcdonalds if u cant afford it jew
>>
>>76519991
Then what you doing here interrupting?
>>
File: i give god 10%.jpg (62 KB, 700x420) Image search: [Google]
i give god 10%.jpg
62 KB, 700x420
ONLY FEDORA FAGS TIP

FUCK OFF BACK TO REDIT YOU FAT FUCKS
>>
>>76519937
Spermă, proapăt colectată in fiecare dimineată, nu mai zi la nimeni
>>
>>76519991
you are not a real american if you are not christian.

>>76520060

fuck off athiest
>>
I never do the percent, I just always tip $2-$3

Does that piss you waiters off?
>>
>>76520076
De cal?
>>
>>76519937
zee eternal jooo
>>
I delivered flat Italian pies for two months and let me tell you what: I was not tipped only one time out of hundreds of deliveries. You know you didn't tip me? A fat SJW poor college nobody. Everyone else tipped and it helped me immensely, probably about 50-70% of my wages were from tips. Once you work in an industry where it is the norm you understand how normal and sensible it is. All of you who don't tip are merely contrarian-wannabe cheapskates AKA Jew-like
>>
>>76520076
zee eternal joooo
>>
>>76516860
[homo nuevo detected]
>>
>>76514346
>based 360
>>
>>76520160
Esti nebun aia e scumpa, oricum fac laba de ce sa o irosesc ?
>>
>>76520199
Get a better job you cheap shit.
>>
>>76516159
It dosen't work like that a 15 %increase is 115 %. but a 15 % additional to 800% is 815%.
>>
>>76514753
Oh shit Kimbo died :(
>>
>>76514753
holy shit, fucking nice man. fucking nice.

A+ meme sir
>>
>>76520130
i am a real american, and i fight for the rights of every man
>>
>>76520280
I have a great job now thank you, how is thief goblin land :^)?
>>
>>76520199
case rested.nothing further your honor.
>>
>>76520275
Deci bagi sperma in hamburgeri? De aia is asa buni.
>>
>>76520280
zee eternal joooooo
>>
>>76520328
fuck off athiest. only christian lives matter

one nation under god
>>
>>76520153
if the bill is high enough just tipping $2 is actually more insulting than leaving nothing
>>
>>76520422
Are you seriously THIS retarded?
>IT'S
>>
>>76520391
zee eternal jooooooo
>>
>>76513500
>a fucking leaf trying his luck behind seven proxies
>>
>>76520418
Fuck off shitposter I am having a serious discussion
>>
>>76520153
No, that's actually very sensible and smart, you are a literal retard if you pay a set percentage, tips should be by quality of service, i go the extra step every time, just last month i had sex with a fat rich british cow in my hotel, was worth it though
>>
>>76520425
>the bill changes how much work you had to do
>a plate of caviar deserves a higher tip
Waiters are the biggest jews of all
>>
>>76517160
Nah, you get paid what your work is worth. Guess what, any fucking one can flip burgers. That's why they aren't paid well. If you support minimum wage you've proven my point, waiters have the same entitlement mindset that people who want min wage do.
>>
File: Jesus bans guns.jpg (269 KB, 1024x691) Image search: [Google]
Jesus bans guns.jpg
269 KB, 1024x691
>>76520479
keep being a bad samaritan and defending sinners and people who hate god
>>
>tfw no tipping culture
>>
>>76520199
>Once you work in an industry where it is the norm you understand how normal and sensible it is.
Once you are reliant on welfare, you think its normal and sensible too.
>>
>>76520706
You have no culture at all so there's that
>>
>>76520425
yuup and theyll look at you like they have done you a huge fucking favor.
i do a catering runs sometimes and went to house that was at least 15 mi away plus getting out of the city.700$ order dude handed me a 5$ and my jaw dropped,i just stood there.Then said no thats ok,you keep it.
>>
>>76520502
zee eternal jooooooooo
>>
File: 1370832303215.jpg (70 KB, 412x624) Image search: [Google]
1370832303215.jpg
70 KB, 412x624
>>76513500
>>
>>76520510
zee eternal joooooooooooo
>>
>>76513500
You're an idiot, tipping isn't to ensure they do their job, it works the opposite way

>If you don't ding their car and get there car back to them in a timely manner, I will probably get a tip!

>If I get them there really fast and get them there quickly, I'll probably get a tip!

>If I get the customers the correct food, quickly, and never be rude to the customers, I will get a good tip!

It's too encourage good service.

The only reason I would complain about tips is this.

Because of tips, the companies waiters work for get away with paying them like 2.50/hour. Basically the companies have jewed us all into paying the salaries for their workers directly.
>>
>>76520790
Iktf, we also hold conferences and usually they have a lot of shit they bring in, i wasn't very busy that day so i helped them carry all their shit, afterwards they had dinner and the fag hands me 5 lei on a 800 bill and i just put a bunch of coins in the bill and gave him back his change, rich fags are the cheapest cunts
>>
>>76517112
What pizza place did you go to that asked for a tip on carry-out?
>>
>>76516888
If they server's wage isn't met through tips, then the employer pays the difference
>>
>>76520929
see now thats an interesting point and i havent considered that.
but the industry is trying to go to min wage.servers want to keep tips so are kinda against it but good counterpoint,first rational one ive seen.
>>
>>76513500
>Formalizing tipping as though it is as mandatory as the actual price of the service
>Actually having a fucking field for it in the bill
>>
>>76521067
Cine dracu mananca de 800?
>>
Unless you're at some posh place, you're probably being served by a teen or an ex criminal, neither of which are people.
>>
>>76521067
zee eternal jooooooooooooooo
>>
>>76520628
so are you saying that a person shouldn't be able to expect a modest quality of life even if they work full time?
>>
Protip: If you don't like service, tip them a nickel. They might just think you're cheap if you don't tip, but purposely tipping them a nickel shows them how shit they are.
>>
>>76521177
>teens are not people
Go home grandpa
>>
Tipping is patrician.

Fretting over tipping is miserly Jewish behavior.
>>
>>76521158
zee eternal jooooooooooooooooo
>>
>>76521147
Only up to min wage

Waiters love tips because it raises their take-home pay to obscene levels
>>
>>76518887
not an argument
>>
>>76521158
2 muisti care beau sticle de vin la 180 de lei si mananca fructe de mare, da 5 lei si asteapta sa il pup in cur
>>
>>76520790
my grandpa used to tip a nickel if he thought the service was shitty

you'd be amazed how many people use the tip to round a receipt up to the nearest dollar
>>
>>76520929
How about if they do their job they get paid. If they do it really well they can get yearly raises or advancement opportunities. In all my years I find tipping the worst. I really only tip pizza guys or for incredible service. I don't believe tipping should be mandatory and I don't tip everyone
>>
>>76521274
*tips englanders fedora for him*
>>
>>76521296
zee eternal jooooooooooooooooo
>>
>>76521385
>meme response
Good comeback waiter
>>
>>76521358
My rule of thumb is to take the service, rate it out of 10, then add that to 10%.

If it's 10/10 service, it's at least a 20% tip.

If it's average, 15%

If it's piss poor 10%

If it's remarkably bad, 0%
>>
File: image.jpg (45 KB, 570x487) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
45 KB, 570x487
>>76521296
Ba eu n-as face asa ceva. Oricum, recomanda-mi cel mai bun vin, vreau sa-mi fut prietena deseara
>>
>>76521256
>>76521265
>>76521274
>>76521288
>>76521296
>>76521358
>>76521378
>>76521385
>>76521455
>>76521458
>>76521488
>>76521491

FUCK OFF AND STOP

STOP PUSHING INFRONT OF MY POSTS BECASUE YOU CANT |TAKE THE FUCKING |TRUTH
>>76520639
>>76520639
>>76520639
>>76520639
>>76520639
>>76520639
>>
>>76513500
>"Here is your food"
>"I acknowledge the system is grossly balanced against you, minimum wage worker, that your manager makes quadruple what you do but just sits on his ass answering emails, that your job is demeaning and that you are probably saving for something, here is some money that doesn't have to pass through the greasy palm of the Jew who runs burgercorpTM, who will snatch most of it to pay for his daughters pony before giving the scraps to you. This is for you. It is a gift. Good luck"
That's what I think
>>
>>76521491
zee eternal joooooooooooooooooooooo
>>
>>76521239
You have to be 18 to post here kid
>>
>>76521378
>The jew boss wont give you a fair wage but will give you a raise for good work
Suuure
>>
>>76521587
You have to be under 200 lb to post here fatso
>>
>>76521542
Hey brit-bong what happened to all the other gods! HAHA fucking loser. I wonder if your god is the real one, probably is right because you believe in it and you're right about everything. Oh and a bunch of other people you know follow it, how could they all be wrong. FUCKing FAGGOPT HAHAHAHAH"
you are gonna die just like me and you'll rot just like me and there's nothing that can save you from death you fucking baby
>>
>>76515102
That's complete and utter fucking bullshit.
I've known servers and none of them fucking starve.
In fact, a lot of them make a shitload of money because there's always some rich cuck coming in and leaving them a $300 tip.
So spare me this bullshit about how all servers are below the poverty line. If you're not getting tips, you're either need to stop being a shit person or find a better job.
>>
>>76521587
>If you think teens have something to offer society you must be a teen

Not all teens are stereotypical millenials bruv. Most, but not all.
>>
>>76521274
Frenchie was implying employers leave servers' wages entirely up to the public
>>
>>76521558
I can smell your stale sweat from here
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 25

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.