[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why does /pol/ discuss non-issues instead of real issues? If
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: w2-gchq-a-20131119.jpg (992 KB, 3000x2113) Image search: [Google]
w2-gchq-a-20131119.jpg
992 KB, 3000x2113
Why does /pol/ discuss non-issues instead of real issues?

If I wanted to see people whine about shit that doesn't matter, I'd make a twitter account.
>>
>>76513194
>whines about lack of discussion
>doesn't contribute to discussion
Are you a woman, by any chance?
>>
>>76510463
>>
>>76513194
You tell us OP.
>>
>>76513194
Syria threads up 24/7.
>>
Nothing much to talk about anymore.
>>
>>76513194
/pol/ is filled with nothing but delusional paranoid autistic idiot who believe in conspiracies and react solely on an emotional level. They don't want to do anything about reality but they deny reality and science completely.
>>
>>76513397
I've made several threads over the past few days that fucking died with only a few replies.

One thread actually ended up staying active, but I'll let you guess what it was about. Hint: It's about your favourite stoner.
>>
>>76513896
No one replies to your threads because they aren't constructive and provide no novel ideas. This is the free market place of ideas, if your ideas suck no one cares about what you're saying. Stop bitching and come up with something more interesting.

Sounds like you're just angry that you make shit threads, don't blame it on /pol/ we discuss "real issues" all the time.
>>
>>76513896
Who is my favorite stoner? The guy in charge of isis?
>>
>>76513194
And someone would post your pointless whining here.
> president Obama breaks international treaties by creating a missile defence shield.
>/pol/ has a dozen threads about who can pee in what bathroom.

This is one of the most blue pilled places on the internet. If you want threads about things that matter, make them. Just don't expect the parrots here to care.
>>
>>76513194
Pretty much for the same reason the rest of the world does.
The mainstream media keeps feeding us with their bullshit non-issues to keep us distracted from what's actually happening.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.