[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
"It happened before. It will happen again. It's ju
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 4
"It happened before. It will happen again. It's just a question of when."
The Day the EBT Card Runs Out.

It's a scenario most people believe is fantasy. It's a scenario I believe will one day be reality in America.

And one that day, every stereotype ever held will come to life in one absolutely pure racial moment of truth.

For those paying attention, we just got a glimpse the other day. [VIDEO: Obese Woman Starts Trashing Store After EBT Card Gets Refused: "Call the police!", Infowars.com, June 6, 2016]:
https://youtu.be/RyerIDAU3oc
>>
I just swipe muh EBT..
>>
>>76512544
You got a date champ?
>>
>>76512544
I can't understand a single fucking word this thing is saying.
>>
Let's be real though, watching these niggers dissolve into full blown african mode over EBT getting shut down would basically prove everything wrong that SJWs spout about race.
>>
Holy fuck I can't wait. I was working at a quickie mart about 2 years ago when there was some glitch with people's ebt cards.

All our regular trash would come in for their free subs and salads and iced coffees and basically anything we sold, we all had to fight back smiles as we told them "ebt was down," and every time, they gave us this constipated look as they sputtered and stared at all the luxury food they suddenly got denied because they don't have any real income besides being on the dole.

I realize welfare isn't a bad thing, but I've just never seen someone who actually NEEDS it. Ask the recipients I've come into contact with are able bodied and spending their last $50 on candy bars. I suppose they could just be stealing an infirmed family member's welfare, but isn't that more incentive to fix the system?
>>
>>76513799
In my experience, nigs get it because the EBT offices have a mostly-nig set of employees, usually fat sow women who casually detest whitey.

They seldom actually need it.

But woe unto you if you attempt to get & you're white.

I had a spinal injury that prevented me from moving most of my body, & still had to fight fo 3 years to get it.
>>
>>76513336
It will be a long time before scientists can invent a device that lets us communicate with fauna.
>>
>>76513794
it wouldnt. it would be evil white men trying to oppress black people by cancelling their cards unfairly.
>>
>>76514129
I figured pretty much every aspect of the system was broken, inside and out. These programs can't exist forever, 40 years ago we had to close asylums and release the crazy bum epidemic on America, this might be the generation that reels welfare back in and releases the nigger crime redux on America.
>>
>>76514129
Are you my grandmother?
>>
File: 1453440967781.gif (703 KB, 1060x1053) Image search: [Google]
1453440967781.gif
703 KB, 1060x1053
>>76513799

Serious question, how the fuck do you get these benefits?

Im fresh out of college and got laid off from my well paying accounting job that I started in November. I guess because most of my income from it was made in 2015, I dont qualify for unemployment now? wtf?

I actually paid into the system and I dont get it. Now Im just living off my savings for the time being but this is BS.
>>
>>76512544

Did anyone save that copypasta from a few weeks ago about this? It was greentext in quotations, a guy talking about how things were going to go in the collapse.
>>
>>76514531
No. A toolbox fell on me @ a job site. It hit my back and paralyzed me. Took a long time but I eventually got use of most of my body back.

>>76514483
You are correct. Even though I use the benefits system, I'm still voting trump. Whats best for the country must come first, and must be above my personal private needs.
>>
I work at a Costco and lots of Russians and Asians use EBT. They have HUGE balances on their cards too. I'm talking 900+ dollars.

I get people need help, but welfare is totally abused and people rely on it as a crutch.

Lots of white trash in this area use it.. In fact it's a game we play when we see them in line. "I bet they're gonna use EBT." Pretty easy to spot them heh. Lots of nigs in the area too. In fact we only started accepting EBT I think two years ago? Huge influx of low class nigs into the store after that.
>>
>>76512544
>KAW DUH BÔ-LEEZ!!!
>KAW DUH BÔ-LEEZ!!!
>KAW DUH BÔ-LEEZ!!!
>KAW DUH BÔ-LEEZ!!!
>KAW DUH BÔ-LEEZ!!!
>>
>>76513336
she was requesting for the police to be called to arrest the racist clerk for refusing her ebt, and then began destroying to store. Partly in vengeance, partly because she has the IQ and abstract thought capacity of a four year old.
>>
>>76514571
You don't. I tried for two years straight to get assistance while living on a shoestring budget of about 600 a month. Every single application was denied or deferred despite my earning being well under the requirements.

An extra 150 a month for basic groceries would have done wonders for my mental state at that time, but since I'm white and not a single mother I didn't get shit. This system is not here to help you, its here to bribe the underclass into being complacent.
>>
>>76514571
You might be able to get it as a white person.

Your qualifications must include, but are not limited to,

>neck, face and hand tattoos
>inappropriate hair styles, think dreads
>oversized clothing branded with drug paraphernalia
>jeans that are too long to be shorts but not long enough for pants

And also, only speak in Ebonics. I'm not joking.
>>
>>76514483
our current state of affairs are a result of closing the asylums. Fuck Ronnie and FUCK COMMIEFORNIA.
>>
>>76514483
oh, sure they can. EBT is just a subsidy to the food industry by other means. the mistake most people make is thinking that welfare recipients get to keep the money. that shit goes right into someone else's pocket

you think the orange soda lobby is going quietly without a fight?
>>
>>76515030
Protip: The "Russians" are all Jews.

Jews are the NUMBER ONE welfare abusers. Ask anyone in New York.

They are the ultimate parasites.
>>
Trump is going to reform SNAP once he gets into office, so these fat fucks better enjoy their tax-payer funded luxuries while they last
>>
>>76514571
>I guess because most of my income from it was made in 2015, I dont qualify for unemployment now? wtf?

That won't disqualify you. But you have to have worked enough hours, and made enough money, to qualify.
>>
>>76514307

>Sjws try to save the niggers by giving them food
>Instead get mugged and possibly eaten.

I guess the left literally will eat it's own.
>>
>>76517456
>cheese doodles and soda
"luxuries"
>>
>>76517507
unemployment also usually depends on the reason you lost your job. also you don't pay into unemployment, your employer does, so it might be them holding up the process
>>
>>76514129
>my cousin (white), almost dies several times
>critical internal organ injuries make it hard if not impossible to work a full work week
>has 2 kids as well
>wanted some supplemental income
>for some reason she couldn't get it
>other cousin of ours who is half black just walked in and got welfare tho, for minor reasons
>knowing this, my white cousin caveman outs in the welfare office
>eventually got it but only when she went up the line
>>
>>76512544
why you hate us white boi, you racist and sheeeit
>>
>>76518563
>Lobster, crab legs, steaks
>Red bull and energy drinks
>>
>>76518912
>for some reason she couldn't get it

hint: the reason starts with "n" and ends with "iggers".

Fat ass fucking black sows need a reality check, "welfare" != reparations for slavery and isn't meant to be exclusively a nigger thing.
>>
>>76519083
what kind of magical negroes do you live near?
>>
>>76514129
Most people I see using their EBT card just get candy, soda, and Arizona sweet tea, i.e. shit, shit, and more shit.
>>
>>76520817

>get more obese
>more health problems
>more gib me dats
>>
>>76514808
Maybe I'm wrong but shouldn't you be looking at disability for that, not unemployment?
>>
>>76521463
I did. It was still very had to get and I still had to deal with hostile black sows sitting behind desks acting like they're queen of the god damn world.
>>
>>76521463

Disability is a long process and it takes an appeal or two to get through for it.

That's why all the daytime shows have disability lawyer commercials.

My Dad had to go through it for a multitude of health issues and it took him 2 years but I know a friend who got on for bi-polar disorder after an appeal.
>>
>>76520817
niggers Iknow buy lobster steak and whey protein. they're fat as fuck but they're just bulkin you know.
>>
>>76512544

this reminds me a quote from Mr Gustave:

Rudeness is merely an expression of fear. People fear they won't get what they want. The most dreadful and unattractive person only needs to be loved, and they will open up like a flower.
>>
>>76519240
I swear whites are the only ones that hire outside their race.
>>
>>76521656
Same shit for the VA. Fst babboon bitch losing your paperwork when you leave. Throwing attitude. "THERE BE OTHER VETS DAT NEED DIS AND DESUUURF IT MO THAN YOU WHITE ASS". I believe was the last thing the VA director shouted to me at the hearing. Hispanic judge just nods and agrees. Jewish lawyers gst paid regardless.
>>
>>76522486
>whites are the only ones that hire outside their race.
Almost true, however, if you're white and gay, then they will hire you.
>>
>>76521816
The spics here load their cart up with big red soda, steaks and fajita meat.
>>
>>76522727
Which VA did you work at. I planned on being a pharmacist in the VA, but I'd like to know ahead of time which states and cities to actively avoid.
>>
>>76522862
I'd fill my cart with black beans, rice and cactus cooler or a&w rootbeer
>>
>>76522727
You have an open&shut case with that. Clear discrimination that is ongoing.

>>76522486
I don't.
>>
The problem is that most liberals dont work these low-class jobs like gas stations and walmarts. They all either have high end jobs which are detached from society (the media) or no job at all (college students). Liberals never experience real life. But oh, if they did. I say that all liberals who are pro multiculture should live in black neighborhoods for a few weeks and see what its like.
>>
>>76515537
This
Pretend to be retarded by doing mental gymnastics on why every one at work is against you for no reason.

Talk about thrashing shit, and stealing, and then pretend to be confused by people not liking that.
>>
>>76523088
>Clear discrimination that is ongoing.

Yeah no one in a position of power is going to care about that. Those discrimination laws are only a weapon against you, they were never meant and never will protect you.
>>
>>76512544
Good, fuck the stores that take EBT
>>
>>76523841
Make them care. Scream it from the tops of mountains until they do care. Never, ever shut up until they do something about for you.

I know from experience. I had to call them several times a day for months, but after hearing my voice for the 100,000,000th time, they gave up and did what they're supposed to do.

I stated calling them 20 & 30 times a day before things really started moving.
>>
>>76522727
Then you should take those military skills of yours and figure out a way to apply your trade and make them understand.

Just don't do anything illegal, because then you will be in jail and they'll still be alive.
>>
>>76522756
closet cis white male is gonna be a thing in a few years, isn't it? "i swear I'm only hetero-curious, cross my heart and hope to die"
>>
>>76512544
So this is how Zyklon Ben got his "Unload my nine on the welfare line" nickname.
>>
>>76512544
What a beautiful black woman. Amazing how whites would rather fuck disgusting white chimps over an African Goddess like that. Imagine laying down and she sits on your face forcing you to eat her ass and all her farts
>>
this is the whole point of welfare. without it black people across the country would be rioting within days. its literally the only thing keeping society from falling apart
>>
File: 1454131860762.jpg (100 KB, 470x550) Image search: [Google]
1454131860762.jpg
100 KB, 470x550
>>76529007
Seems we would be better off without them.
Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.