[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What if Trump wins and during the inauguration he's like
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (29 KB, 274x242) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
29 KB, 274x242
What if Trump wins and during the inauguration he's like "j/k guys, I'm not really GOP" and turns out to be tolerable?

Or perhaps he doesn't change anything and still turn out to be tolerable?
>>
>>76508186
What are you even asking you illiterate sack of worthless shit? Your inability to convey meaning in your sentences while at the same time having the gall to post a smug meme from 2010 makes me want to curb stomp your face until you choke on your teeth. Kill yourself.
>>
>>76508401
Hostile on the spot.

I take it you're a Hillary supporter.
>>
>>76508401
He thinks trump supporters are "right-wing" and not just against the regressive left.
>>
>>76508579
>I take it you're a Hillary supporter
>I take it
>pseudo intellectual horseshit talk
>>>>/r/eddit
Avid trump supporter, just want people who can't effectively use language to convey their thoughts to fuck off eternally in the fiery depths of hell.
>>
>>76508798
You can go fuck yourself with a broken beer bottle if you're not going to participate in this thread without getting ass-thrashed about something.
>>
>>76508186
trump is the leader that not only america needs but the civilized world needs

he couldnt come at a better time..his rhetoric just might save us...he is coming to the uk the day before the brexit vote also

as an atheist he has me thinking maybe there is a god
>>
>>76509542
Pls don't convert to religion or American.
>>
>>76509171
>about something
I can't tell what you are asking, you inner city dwelling, welfare accepting, watermelon eating concrete jungle baboon. All you are doing is implying that he is intolerable now and needs to change something about his rhetoric in order to be tolerable, fuck off Hill Shill, pull your intestines out of your ass and strangle yourself with them.
>>
File: Trump Bait.jpg (158 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
Trump Bait.jpg
158 KB, 1000x1000
>>76509695
>"Please don't convert to religion or american"
>>
>>76508186
If he's tolerable then what's the problem? That just means he is doing something I can tolerate rather some stupid shit making him intolerable.
>>
>>76508186
Idiot

He isn't gop, never was. Always had been more in the middle.
>>
File: freedom.gif (538 KB, 587x404) Image search: [Google]
freedom.gif
538 KB, 587x404
>>76509832
>>76509695
its too late anon,it was always too late
>>
>>76508798
>He isn't posting in a way I like, he can go die
>>
>>76512164
>People should be congratulated and praised for being nonsensical morons instead of reprimanded
>GOLD STARS FOR EVERYONE
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.