[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why aren't you a Muslim yet? >hate fags >hate degeneracy
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: 1445277008579.jpg (80 KB, 640x539) Image search: [Google]
1445277008579.jpg
80 KB, 640x539
Why aren't you a Muslim yet?

>hate fags
>hate degeneracy
>hate thieves
>treat niggers and """infidels"""" like slaves
>used to protect Jews, but now want to obliterate them
>allows marriage with multiple wives
>>
I don't actually hate gays, blacks, Jews or women and I'm memeing when I say I do
>>
>>76505373
Lol that flag.

Because Muslims are retarded shitskins who are fleeing to the west by the millions. Why would I want to emulate someone who can't even manage to run their own country?

White Christians aren't flocking to the Middle East are they? Of course not. Why? Because we have established far superior civilization.

Ugly ass shit skin sand niggers. Who wants to be like that?
>>
>>76505505
So a European Muslim is a "shitskin" but negroid/latino/white Americans supporting filthy Jews isn't? Mkay.
>>
>>76505373
>your id.

when are you mudslime/sandniggers gonna learn that /pol/ loves bacon and beer.

The ones calling out degenerates still appreciate wine and pork products.
>>
>>76505373
You're brown. Brown race and culture is meh.
Invent some islam that doesn't look like it's made for sand monkeys and I'll consider it.
>>
>>76505660
You're literally a sand nigger.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moors

Your genetics are in sync with Arabs, just look how Iranians and Turks enslaved your miserable existence into submission.
>>
>>76505373
The biggest problem for me would be letting my foreskin get cut off. Otherwise I dont really see a problem.
>>
>>76505864
Me too, actually.
>>
>>76505373
>praying multiple times a day
>get killed for heresy on sky wizzard
>no alcohol, no pork, no music etc...

Also i don't want to veil my worldview under religion, i want people to know that i call out that they are acting like cunts because i myself want to.

Also allah can't see you in the dark, what shitty god is that?
>>
>>76505373
Because I hate muslims more.
>>
But I am.
>>
>>76505854
1) I'm not from spain
2) you didn't refute my points, or make better ones related to the arguement.
3) Spain is 50% sandnigger, and still better than sandniggers in every way. they eat pork, drink alcohol, and don't impose crap rules.
>>
>>76505373
>hate fags

homosexuality is an integral part of almost all moslem societies (the rare exceptions being in some shia communities)

the afghans actually have a name for what they do to boys. it literally a national pastime
>>
File: sadtaiga.gif (498 KB, 500x283) Image search: [Google]
sadtaiga.gif
498 KB, 500x283
sweden why? please stop this cuckoldry
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.