[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Refugee crisis proposition
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 12
I have a serious question and potential solution regarding the "refugee" crisis in Europe.

As most of you know, Merkel and her EU goyim puppets are desperate to create a deal with Turkey that encourages Turkey to seal the borders and stop the refugee tide from flooding into Greece, and therefore into the EU..

What I don't comprehend here, is why the EU feels they need to rely on Turkey to seal the borders when instead they could just get Greece, which is ALREADY a member of the EU to seal its borders with Turkey, and turning around any boats/migrants that reach Greek sea and land space, instead of being held hostage to Turkey, which wants the EU to grant its turkroach citizens Visa-free access to EU, which will be another invasion in itself from a culturally, religiously and politically incompatible Muslim nation.

The EU could very easily persuade Greece to seal its borders with Turkey, by paying for the border protection costs and ALSO reducing/waiving some of the massive debt owed to the EU, which is pretty bullshit debt anyway which is going to fuck over future Greek generations.

If the EU believes in solidarity, shouldn't this be the most logical approach, instead of relying on a hostile, manipulative disrespectful Turkroach Muslim nation, which created ISIS in first place and is trying to destabilize Syria.

If you have a fenceless property next to your neighbour, and he refuses to put up a fence, then isnt it blatantly obvious that you should just build the fence yourself on your own soil which doesn't violate any laws?

Pic related, Greek border with Turkey

TLDR; Greece shares a border with Turkey. Why depend on Turkey to seal the borders in this refugee crisis/invasion of Europe, when it can more easily be accomplished internally by sealing the border within the EU member state Greece?
>>
literally nobody responds because its just slightly more intellectual than posting stupid pictures of negros and jews.

Fucking dropkick beta degenerates. Il go elsewhere, and give you niggers a braindrain
>>
>>76503196
Cry more you little bitch, get fucked by the free (meme) market.

No one wants what youre peddling gypsy
>>
>Merkel and her EU goyim puppets are desperate to create a deal with Turkey that encourages Turkey to seal the borders and stop the refugee tide from flooding into Greece, and therefore into the EU.
>Merkel
>EU Goyim Puppets

Ah yes, according to /pol/, you must be a "goy" aka a slave to the Jews if you don't want shitskins coming in. Let's not forget that Merkel and EU is pissing off Turkey with shit nobody cares about.
>>
>>76502647
I mean your proposition makes sense. To take it a little further, why not just seal off all Mediterranean borders?

Because it makes too much sense and doesn't look very PC.
>>
>>76503719
>Calls me a gypsy for providing potential solution to stopping millions of shitskins from invading Europe.

hey kike, I know you use words like "gypsy" and "nigger" to fit in on here, but its obviously you're a contradictory pretentious moron when you're attacking people who are against Arab and Africans muh diking europe.

Pathetic incoherent cunt
>>
>>76503196
Because everything you said is wrong.

Merkel and EU isn't trying to stop refugees from entering Europe, they're doing the complete opposite by pissing off Turkey lately. You're also not a "goy" if you don't want shitskins, you're just trying to shill for the kikes and you're probably one of those "Milo" or Trump supporters, go choke on a fucking Jewish cock you cunt.
>>
>>76504006
has your Swedish brain been so filled with the cum of African and Arab men that you are no longer coherent in thought? its obvious im against the refugee invasion, and am providing a more effective method of stopping Mufusa and Ahmed from finally conquering your pathetic shithole frozen nation filled with cucks and black cocks.

They're goyim puppets for obvious reasons. if you genuinely believe the main EU member states like Germany, France and Britain are AGAINST the refugee invasion in every way possible, and are trying their hardest to stop it, then you're probably sucking a black cock right now in your Swedish cuckshed, or typing on your ikea chair as your blond girlfriend is being impregnated in the room next door.

Learn Reading comprehension, moron
>>
>>76504224
Read
>>76504338

Learn reading comprehension
>>
File: 1449706296231.jpg (826 KB, 2182x1635) Image search: [Google]
1449706296231.jpg
826 KB, 2182x1635
>>76504338
The typical cuckservative/goy/kike insult against Europeans on /pol/.
>A-Ahmed, stop sucking m-muslim cock lol!
>>
>>76504420
>I post a thread which outlines in detail a way to curb/stop entirely the refugee invasion via the Turkish borders.

>Swedish cuckold attacks me and calls me a kike, posting shitty cute pictures about detecting kikes online

You win shitposter of the day award.
>>
Because it would be even better to close Italy which is already à close EU ally but they won't.

Even shitholes can easily close the borders, do yo think we have any here ?

Also look at this map and stats. http://data.unhcr.org/mediterranean/regional.php

No I don't know why they want the refugees.
>>
>>76504127
Agreed. This deal with Turkey seems like a way to prolong the issue, instead of addressing it the obvious way by closing the external European frontier.
>>
>>76504514
Your vocabulary is expanding. Do tell me how Germany and EU is desperate to create a deal with Turkey when they're constantly pissing them off.
>>
>>76504606
Excellent link, thank you.
>>
File: 1464616144945.png (583 KB, 500x677) Image search: [Google]
1464616144945.png
583 KB, 500x677
>>76504643
Explain to me why Germany and the Eu is trying to negotiate with Turkey when there is a much better option, such as the actual thread topic that you are shitposting in?

Are Swedes so genetically deficient that they even derail threads that are trying to provide a potential solution to their own conquest from Millions Muslims and niggers.
I really hope to god Russia invades you limp wristed faggots. Until then, get the fuck out my thread.
>>
>>76502647
>What I don't comprehend here, is why the EU feels they need to rely on Turkey to seal the borders when instead they could just get Greece
Because they want Turkey in the EU and this is a way to tie us to them in the long run
>>
>>76504866
Why don't you answer my question instead of saying stupid shit and attacking Europeans you dumb kike?
>>
>>76504905
Sadly Its very true, voltorb
>>
>>76504950
>attacking the Marxist EU for allowing millions of refugees
>"Hur leave Europeans alone you dumb kike"

you're embarrassing yourself. Why would I respond to a faggot who's obviously a topic derailing shill. Either way, find someone else to talk to, or go enjoy your favourite passtime, preping the bull to fuck your sexually unsatisfied blond girlfriend.

Your nation is OVER, and its because of stupid cuckold Sveg goys like you
>>
>>76504130
Lol fuck you, you throw a bunch of big words around and think your a big shot?

You want Greece to build a wall? With what fucking money? Who's going to finance it, you? They can't sell a bond to save their own asses and the EU has NEGATIVE interest rates. Have fun negotiating with the banks dip shit.

You want to push the refugees to sea, this is exactly what the euro governments are trying to avoid. No county in Italy or Greece wants to deal with 200 dead bodies floating up on their shore.

You type out a little essay and feel like your entitled to serious discussion, when no one gives a rats ass right now, everyone's too busy Roleplaying as bernbots or calling Clinton supporters homos right now, join the fun and stop trying to be a try hard on pol...holy fuck you faggot go preach your shit in the pasture to your bleating haram of wooly cunts
>>
>>76505167
Still no answer from you, all I see are pitiful insults against Europeans.

You're either a kike, a cuckservative or a toddler asking /pol/ to do your homework because you're underage.
>>
Naval borders cannot be sealed.
You can't stop that way the refugees to enter boats from the turkish coast and sail towards Greece.
Our coastguard can only act when they enter our waters but that doesn't help with anything because the moment we see them, they sink their boats and we are obligated by international laws, to save them and shelter them.

The only way to efficiently stop them, is to prevent them from entering those boats in the first place. But that is something that Turkey ought to do and yeah, that's not happening.

And before any of you, retards, come and say 'let them sink', fuck you, it's gonna be your countries dragging us to international courts, if we did that.
>>
>>76505192
Wow, that post was incredibly cringey

"you think because you use intellectual words you're smart!? why dont you just enjoy the fun and about infantile shillary and bernbot meme pics or fuck off! WAHH!"

Just to let you know, if you had any reading comprehension, you'd realize i specifically addressed the issue of who would fund the Greek border wall, which would be the EU.
Saying "hur the EU is too poor to build the wall, whats wrong with you!!!???"" makes you sound like you're sperging out in your seat right now
The EU is already planning to provide BILLIONS of Turkey in aid.
Jesus I hope you are an incredibly intelligent reverse pyschology troll for your own sake, because you just did an amazing job of making yourself seem like a king sperg.

I always notice that when people point out you are using "big words" when you just naturally describe a situation with normal intellect, they are fucking morons and are usually intimidated that someone is able to come up with something of more substance than reposting a "bernbot" or "shillary" meme over and over again.
>>
File: laughing_abbott.jpg (12 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
laughing_abbott.jpg
12 KB, 250x250
>>76505426
>Naval borders cannot be sealed

Strewth
>>
>>76505426
>But that is something that Turkey ought to do and yeah, that's not happening.

There would be five times more refugees in Europe if what you said is true but it isn't. Eventually Turkey will say fuck it because EU and Merkel is actively trying to piss them off for no good reason.
>>
>>76505582
>calls my post cringe
>misses the point entirely

You have 0 fun in life, I feel bad for you.
As always OP is a fantastic faggot
But go ahead and blame you shit thread on everyone's reading comprehension lol
>>
File: 454354.jpg (8 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
454354.jpg
8 KB, 480x360
>>76502647

>"It's easy. We, uh, kill the Turks."
>>
>>76505709
Swedish faggot confirmed for dirty hairy turkroach who is desperate to defend Turkey at every opportunity. Its not statistically unlikely since there are basically no ethnic Swedes left in Sweden

And then you say others are attacking Europeans for disagreeing with the EU? AHAHAHAHA Please mods ban this pathetic fucking troll.
>>
>>76505709
Turkey has temporarily stopped sending refugees but they're about to start again if their demands with VISA are not met.
And even if these demands are met, they will come up with new demands, cause that's Turkey to you.
>>
>>76505827
>p-please mods ban him
>c-cant provide you with an answer so i'm c-calling you a-ahmed, t-turk etc

Nice try kike, but it won't work.
>>
>>76505718
"Blame everyones reading comprehension"

Nice divide and conquer tactics, you feeble minded idiot, but there is just you and a Swedish faggot who are literally incapable of discussing the thread topic, and even ignored the part of me mentioning the EU funding the border protection.

If thats a not a serious case of a lack of reading comprehension, then Im not sure what is.
>>
>>76505900
Turkey could easily send their 3 million refugees (and 5+ million Kurds) into Europe any day. If EU and Merkel doesn't stop pissing them off, it might eventually happen desu.
>>
File: 1464599535808.jpg (254 KB, 625x837) Image search: [Google]
1464599535808.jpg
254 KB, 625x837
>>76505908
Thanks for bumping my thread :)
>>
>>76505976
>Turkey could easily send their 3 million refugees (and 5+ million Kurds) into Europe any day.
You know, they've been doing that already, in case you haven't noticed.
>>
>>76505976
>desu

Wow, kewl meme dood. Real cutes and fahny :3 I bet you're a real pol/lack

You're a cringey shitskined turk loving faggot
>>
>>76506036
Not really because the outcome would be much different today.
>>
>>76502647
>EU to grant its turkroach citizens Visa-free access to EU
if you followed the news eu faglords also want to grant free visas for the african countries
>>
>>76502647
I think the EU realises they've made a terrible mistake, but they will never under any circumstances admit it. They don't have the moral fortitude to do what Australia did when faced with the same problem, which is to say that anyone found trying to enter the country by these means will be deported no matter what. They're just too cowardly to do that.
>>
>>76506036
He wouldnt notice. He has such a hardon for Turkey and shitposting that hes willing to derail a thread that talks about a solution to the refugee issue.

Hes cancerous
>>
File: syndrome.jpg (63 KB, 940x350) Image search: [Google]
syndrome.jpg
63 KB, 940x350
>>76504514
Don't bother. Sweden is a lost case, and the svens has got the Stockholm syndrome
>>
>>76502647

Greece is cuck central. Nowhere in the EU does the UNHCR have more camps to welcome fugees with open arms. It doesn't help that a great deal of impoverished Greeks have managed to land well paying jobs with the UNHCR.

You're also completely ignoring that the EU doesn't want to stop the migrants. They just want to look like they're on top of things.
>>
>>76505946
You bring up the EU funding a border fence...with financing from where? Are you aware of the possibility of the UK, the largest contributer to the EU deficit (green side, they along with Germany and France give money freely as opposed to relying on handouts like Spain or Greece) will leave the EU, and along with it a huge budget gap to fill? Will that effect the underlying value of the bonds used to build this retarded fence of yours? And it will still push people into the sea route, which the Europeans want to avoid.

But hey, you've got me for company I guess. Consider yourself blessed
>>
>>76506231
When are you based Norge going to create a wall with Sweden or Join Finland to splitroast them? they are even more cancerous, marxist, radical feminist and anti-white than Germany.
>>
>>76506112
Obviously you don't have a clear picture.

But be that as it may, why should Germany or any other European country accept the turkish demands?
What does granting Visa to turkish citizens have to do with this situation at all?

They're clearly blackmailing us. They're trying to profit from a bad situation, at our expense.
And you know, that's coming from me, a Greek, who stands the most to lose if Turkey should resume their sending refugees over while the rest of the Balkans keep their borders shut.
And I still say no. Fuck Turkey. Somebody ought to teach them a lesson some day cause they've been getting out of hand alot.

And what now? Merkel provokes the Turks? Say how? By saying there was an Armenian genocide? But there was an Armenian genocide!
How is saying the truth, provoking them. Seriously, fuck them! The Europeans should even demand the aid they've given them already, back.
>>
>>76506523
First of all, Armenians only claim genocide because they lost a war against Turks, it's only a matter of time until the west and UN begins to attack Israel for "committing genocide against Palestinians". Secondly, the only Turkish demand is "don't piss us off" which EU and Merkel has been doing so far (and they're very good at it).
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2016/mar/29/turkey-german-video-mocking-president-recep-tayyip-erdogan
http://foreignpolicy.com/2016/06/05/the-difference-between-germany-and-turkey-is-admitting-to-genocide-erdogan-merkel/
>>
>>76506432
Read some news sometime faggot.
Walls and border protection doesnt cost that much

"oy vey you want to push them into the sea and create another holocaust!"
"The EU is POOR! They have no other option but to accept a huge flood of migrants, which even the poorest countries are capable of doing, although the EU has the second biggest GDP in the world and the highest living standards"

Why do you troll? it has almost zero effect and must use up more of your time to do it than for someone to skip just skip past your moronic posts... Or... you're not actually this seriously stupid are you?

https://www.theguardian.com/world/live/2016/mar/07/migration-crisis-summit-eu-and-turkish-leaders-meet-in-brussels-live
>>
>>76506880
Yeah, well, that settles it. You're a Turk.
>>
>>76505426
>implaying you have any money left to lose

For real just feeding the hordes will cost you more than any bullshit court would even take. If anyboy cares about this in 2030 when the trail will take place.

Let. Them. Sink.

Or shoot them on sight like the good old days.
>>
>>76506880
>calls other people kikes
>Defends Israel and claims there is no ethnic cleansing going on in Palestine.

Nobody is interested in your moronic incoherent political opinions.
>>
>>76507034
Definitely. Hes been fixated on defending Turkey the entire time, and was first to post in this thread because he's so buttmad that I posted a thread describing the pathetic manipulative Turkish government and their agenda.
The funny thing is, if you disagree with him, he'll call you a "kike" and say you're anti-European

Hes a classic shill faggot who blends in well here in adopting the memes and trends. But hes obviously low in IQ, maybe from the shitty hairy Turk genetics, because his retarded shilling political opinion stands out like a sore thumb.
>>
>>76506880
>because they lost a war against Turks

Death marches are considered a war crime, have been utilized by the Turks, and in a specific effort to get rid of Greek Turks, Armenians and Assyrians, you filthy snake bastard.

>Don't piss uss off

Which would be a lot easier if Erdogan and his cronies were reasonable, but instead they are being megalomaniacs that think a smirk in their direction is an act of treason and dissent.

Fuck you, Achmed. Rot in the frigid hell you moved to.
>>
>>76507073
exactly.

not to mention this is an existential crisis to Europe to allow MILLIONS of Arab and African men to migrate into the heart of Europe permanently.

Its priceless and justified to spend every penny on defending Europe from that invasion.
Fuck dirty crooked Turkey and the EU who is in bed with them.
>>
File: 1464940925310.png (241 KB, 729x509) Image search: [Google]
1464940925310.png
241 KB, 729x509
>>76507415
Based Belgian detected
>>
File: carteeurope.png (59 KB, 1280x1024) Image search: [Google]
carteeurope.png
59 KB, 1280x1024
The solution is to build a huge wall in the EU-Turkey border and put some naval mines along the Turkish coastline.
>>
>>76502647
We already have a fence on our border with turkey.
>>
>>76507780
What is Bulgaria doing then ?
>>
>>76507780
Sea border protection. Return the boats to country of origin, even if they are fucking sunk

What a stupid law where you can return invaders to the country of their origin, but if the boat sinks you have to take them in permanently? The UN is definitely a large factoring issue in this. They dont have to worry, because ironically the "United nations" isnt actually a single nation that would have to deal with this problem.
>>
>>76507909
We still get people come in from the sea.
>>
File: constatinople.png (2 MB, 3200x2888) Image search: [Google]
constatinople.png
2 MB, 3200x2888
>>76507676
Retake Constantinople while we're at it, Greece could use a Hong-Kongesque supercity to lift their economy. Good plan though
>>
>>76506097
>Not knowing what word-filters are
>>
>>76508391
USA won't allow this unfortunately.
>>76508157
Why can't you shoot at them ? Or sink their ship before they approach your waters ?
>>
File: 1462405409882.gif (36 KB, 640x720) Image search: [Google]
1462405409882.gif
36 KB, 640x720
>>76508647
>Hey Don, can we take this ancient roman city from this ISIS funding, propaganda fueled islamic roach country and return it to the country that is almost a decade in economic decline?

- No, I don't see the profit in that

>Hey comrade Putin...

Who the fuck would stand up for Turkey? (Besides German kebabs)
>>
File: its_the_only_way_to_be_sure.png (58 KB, 860x254) Image search: [Google]
its_the_only_way_to_be_sure.png
58 KB, 860x254
>>When will you sheep get it?

ONLY VIOLENT UPRISING CAN FREE US FROM ZIONIST GRIP

TIME TO RISE AND PURGE THE VERMIN
Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.