[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm traveling burger country, Boston to be specific. I was
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: 20160607_203243.jpg (2 MB, 5312x2988) Image search: [Google]
20160607_203243.jpg
2 MB, 5312x2988
I'm traveling burger country, Boston to be specific. I was waiting for some mongol nigger to leave the rail station bathroom. I open to door to find pic related to my astonishment. What the fuck America?
>>
>>76502353
>shoeprint in the shit on the floor

They still whinge about racism when we say they fucking stink.
>>
File: 1464963742733.png (4 MB, 2936x4952) Image search: [Google]
1464963742733.png
4 MB, 2936x4952
>>
>>76502353
That's what happens when you try to be different and don't shit in your pants.
>>
Good lord lads, is shutting one'side britches a sign of white privilege here?
>>
>>76502353
looks like chocolate
>>
>>76502561
This. You got pranked bro. Also, we have trains?
>>
>>76502561
I can assure you it wasn't mate. The smell was atrocious.
>>
>>76502353

If you ejaculate on it I can promise you this will make it to the front page of r/4chan/
>>
>>76502353
>inb4 epic, r/4chan screencap
>>
>>76502353
Hispanics my friend.
>>
>>76502686
I've already left mate. On my way to Salem to see the witches. Amerilads, why do you have a statue of the woman from Bewitched in Salem? Isn't that kind of an insult to the 6 million witches?
>>
>>76502353
I see you have been properly initiated into our rich culture of doodoo everywhere. Also why in the hell would you want to visit Boston? Of all the shitholes my great country has to offer you chose New England clam chowder?
>>
>>76502353
Due to eating gmo and processed food almost exclusively average americans have a very fucked up gastrointestinal system, irritable bowel syndrome is very common there that makes you have sporadic diarrhea attacks, you can basically shit yourself in any minute.
>>
>>76502959
I'm a big fan of Fallout 4 lad. Actually, I'm here for the rich history. Today I've been culturally enriched. Thanks America.
>>
It's a nigger trait. They don't care about the world around them and it shows.
>>
>>76503054
At least in Japan they have common decency to wear diapers.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Omorashi
>>
>>76503049
Where are you traveling here from?
>>
It's an American tradition now.

Instead of shaking hands, saying hello, waving, or texting, we shit on the floor and grind it around with our foot.

Why must you be so intolerant?
>>
>>76502353
what's a "mongol nigger"?
>>
One american i'm regularly chatting with online used to work at a pharmacy, people shitting in the aisles is something that happens every week. Almost always niggers.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.