[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you think history books will be kind to us?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: 1453581879861.jpg (159 KB, 746x982) Image search: [Google]
1453581879861.jpg
159 KB, 746x982
Do you think history books will be kind to us?
>>
>>76500407
Only if we write them.
>>
>>76500440
thats deep
>>
no. white people in general will be the nazis 2.0
>>
File: image.jpg (101 KB, 400x388) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
101 KB, 400x388
>>76500407
We won't even be put in the history books.
But our forefathers will be taken out of them.
>>
>>76500530
Well, it's only going to be the truth. We raped, murdered and pillaged are way around the globe. We were reckless and now we are paying the price. What goes around comes around.
>>
>>76500440
fbpb
>>
>>76500440
>>76500550

I did not intend to board the feels train today and there are no brakes.
>>
>>76500595
>we
If "we" are held to the sins of our father, why aren't we also held to their achievements?
>>
us? As in shut in autists who pretend to be nazis on the internet?
no I don't think so
>>
The fate of Europe and America will act as a warning to East Asia.
>>
File: end me now.jpg (51 KB, 540x429) Image search: [Google]
end me now.jpg
51 KB, 540x429
>>76500440
jesus christ
>>
>>76500663
who said they aren't though?
>>
>>76500595
every civilization acted like this geenius
>>
>>76500407
We'll be remembered for being the first generation to grow up in a world of internet and global communication. The fact that all you guys come from all sorts of different places is unseen in human history.

Beyond that, we'll probably just be seen as a lost generation. Worse off than our parents in every regard. There's a chance we'll be known as one of the final generations before the West loses its prominence for good, but that's not certain yet.
>>
>>76500595
Fuck you, Ahmed.

Daily reminder that Saudi Arabia and Yemen abolished slavery in 1962.
Oman in 1970.
And then there's Mauritania, fucking Mauritania.
>>
>>76500595
>and in 2028, the last truly ethnic english man was murdered in the middle of London, via the method of beheading by the Holy Insurgents. Citizens combusted into applause and rape, burning flags baring the St. Charles Cross, which was announced earlier this year that production of the flag has ended, indefinitely.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.