[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>The top 15% of the wealthiest 9% have 54% more wealth than
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: 150430_bernie_sanders_gty_629.jpg (59 KB, 1160x629) Image search: [Google]
150430_bernie_sanders_gty_629.jpg
59 KB, 1160x629
>The top 15% of the wealthiest 9% have 54% more wealth than the bottom 35% of the poorest 76% and the top 23% of the middle 45% combined
What did he mean by this?
>>
Math is hard.
>>
>>76500181
If they'd teach math in the United States you would know.
>>
File: datgoi.jpg (78 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
datgoi.jpg
78 KB, 640x640
>>76500181

>What did he mean by this?

Rich people should be shot and their wealth redistributed to niggers and beaners.
>>
I don't get it. You guys say the billionaires earned all that money then what is your job considering Universities are a lost cause and working your way up implies you let the CEO cuck your paycheck for 20 years?
Is /pol/ really full of that many cucks?
>>
>>76500181
He ment that the top 1.35% have 54% more wealth than both the bottom 26.6% and the people ranging from 32.65% to 45% combined have.
>>
>>76500181
Damn
Really makes you think
>>
Stupid cucks, Hillary just won California. It's over.

Commies GTFO
>>
he wants to steal it. But once a gov starts stealing money, the money evaporates. Most fortunes are only on paper. Actually trying to liquidate them would cause most wealth to simply disappear.
>>
>>76500181
He meant I'm a communist bootlicker and I want all the people's money to distribute how I see fit.
>>
Errr... huh?
>>
>>76500181
this is what maths is for stupid burger
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.