[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Redditor orders 75000 Trump dog waste bags
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5
File: trump1.jpg (295 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
trump1.jpg
295 KB, 1920x1080
>If any of you guys hang out in r/entrepreneur you'll remember that I recently designed this doggie waste bag featuring donald trump covered in excrement to help protest how the guy is always calling others names.

>So last night I got an email from the manufacturer saying that the new shipment was ready to be sent. Since I'm using a fulfillment center for shipping, but wanted to have some rolls to give to friends, I told them to send 4990 rolls (15 bags each) of the bags to the fulfillment center, and then 10 to me. Or so I thought.

>I just checked the shipment tracking and... fuck. You know the rest.

>I'm currently trying to get ahold of my supplier in china, but it's still earlier and they're not getting back to me. This is a real TIFU, or maybe a Tommrow-IFU, since it's already wednesday in china.

>I don't even have a dog. FUCK.

https://www.reddit.com/r/tifu/comments/4n2pl5/tifu_by_accidentally_sending_75000_donald_trump/
>>
I don't get it, the guy bought a bunch of dog poo bags with Trump on them and then realised he didn't want them?
>>
*yawn*
>>
>I recently designed this product that calls donald trump names to help protest how the guy is always calling others names.
>>
>>76498986
That is a horrible job at greentext, you didn't explain shit about what happened
>>
>>76498986
>Buying shit from china
>Shits everything up

His fault for not using Made in America goods
>>
>>76499715
>faggot liberal orders 75k dog poo bags with his own pathetic design on it
>wants to send some to his apartment and the rest to some other location
>useless chinks send the entire shipment to his apartment
>reddit karma makes him feel better
>>
>>76499531
He's getting 75000 dog shit bags sent to his home address. That's going to be like 5 pallets / 10 tonnes of bags.
>>
File: 1449087939061.jpg (100 KB, 785x762) Image search: [Google]
1449087939061.jpg
100 KB, 785x762
>le accidentally order bunch of merchandise
>le explain hilarious situation to redditers and how I have an excess of merchandise on hand
>le advertise it on /pol/ as well
>>
>I'm currently trying to get ahold of my supplier in china, but it's still earlier and they're not getting back to me.

lol

China won't respond, they got his money, they shipped his order, it's a done deal.

Chinese don't give a shit if you fucked up, especially if they stand to make money from your fuck up.

This guy will have to live with his mistake while indifferent Chinese count their ching chong shekels.
>>
nice to see a redditor get a taste of actual karma, here's hoping he gets memed into a world of shit.
>>
File: al0283.png (117 KB, 320x263) Image search: [Google]
al0283.png
117 KB, 320x263
Learn to greentext you fucking retard. Actually, no, fuck off back to Rebbit.
>>
>>76500161
Are they full?
>>
>>76500434
Makes sense, why would he only make a couple hundred? This little plebbitor is trying to make a quick shekel for sure.
>>
File: trumped.jpg (65 KB, 1200x800) Image search: [Google]
trumped.jpg
65 KB, 1200x800
>>76498986
Maybe the faggot should of asked Trump for business advice
>>
File: 14205564170.jpg (64 KB, 574x574) Image search: [Google]
14205564170.jpg
64 KB, 574x574
Take this faggot shit back to reddlt you fucking retard
>>
fucking kill yourself dude

or at least go back to ledit
>>
>>76498986
/pol/ BTFO
>>
>>76500020
/thread
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.