[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ingsoc
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: image.png (140 KB, 2000x2000) Image search: [Google]
image.png
140 KB, 2000x2000
Why shouldn't we make Ingsoc a reality /pol/?

>unite all Anglo nations
>highly militaristic
>highly patriotic
>crimethinkers like Jews and Muslims get killed
>no opinion but the party's so no SJWs
>artificial birth so no shit tier genes

How is any of this ungood?
>>
>How is any of this ungood?

Because it would include Canada
>>
File: image.png (13 KB, 917x1186) Image search: [Google]
image.png
13 KB, 917x1186
>>76495547
>How is any of this ungood?

>Sex is a criminal offense
>shitty food
>bad gin
>decrepit housing, workplaces and public space
>no burgers
>no pepsi
>no bacon
>no drive thrus
>no burgers
>thinkpol
>no burgers
Doubleplusungood leaf.
>>
>>76496471
this

SAGEd OP IS A FAGGOT
>>
>>76496471
>>76496471
>shitty food
>decrepit housing workplaces and public space
Kind of like right now in real life

>no fast food
Good we could stand to lose a few pounds

>thinkpol
No worse than current day monitoring censorship and anti hate speech

>sex is a criminal offence
True but that also means faggotry and interracial sex and besides most here on 4chan just use their hands anyway
>>
>>76495547
Every day that passes, i wonder what is wrong with europe.

1984 was NOT a "how-to" book.
>>
>>76497114
Neither was Brave New World or Harrison Bergeron, but look where we are now.
>>
>>76497114
Nope but it seems that Orwell knew or was onto something

Very suspicious how he died very soon after 1984 came out
>>
File: 1411472077763.jpg (32 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1411472077763.jpg
32 KB, 300x300
>no opinion but the party's so no SJWs
Wow what a good fucking idea OP, totally without any flaws!
>>
>>76495547

>why shouldn't we be more like Europe?

LEAF
WALL
>>
What the fuck is happening to /pol/? It's turning more and more into Reddit every day.

This burger friend >>76496471 is right. If you want to live in a dystopia that has served as a cautionary tale, you're nothing but a cuckold and burden to the world.

>>76496802
>No worse than current day monitoring censorship and anti hate speech

A FUCKING LEAF
>>
>>76496802
>Kind of like right now in real life
Not even close. Winston Smith ate stew made with spam at his work cafeteria and stale black bread at home. His building always smelled, the elevator never worked and his neighborhood was full of rotting houses from the 1800s that were literally falling down/shored up with random boards.

>Good we can lose a few pounds
They were starving.

>No worse than current day monitoring
The government is watching people but they aren't hauling them off to gulags for keeping a journal or getting some ass.

>True but that also means faggotry and le race-mixing
Like burning down a house to kill some roaches.

Also, don't forget the random rocket strikes on the city, the helicopters looking in your windows, or getting up at 6:00AM to do state-mandated physical exercise in front of the telescreen.
>>
>>76496802
Also, you want to know the worst thing about the world in that book? Human progress had been ground to a halt by the state, both on a societal and an individual level. There were no more technological or scientific advances other than weapons and surveillance. No more medical breakthroughs or new intellectual advances. There was no possibility of Winston Smith moving on from his government assigned job or rising above his bleak existence. It is the end of any progress.
>>
File: Can_t_get_off.jpg (17 KB, 266x325) Image search: [Google]
Can_t_get_off.jpg
17 KB, 266x325
1984 left me feeling dead inside realizing we are all doomed.
>>
It already is a reality...
>>
>>76495547

I went to a shitty high school and I hated it. However, the best part was that 1984 is mandatory reading for all students in 11th grade. I think it should be mandatory reading in high schools nationwide.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.