[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Election is fucking rigged. >None of the posts on the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: mf.jpg (645 KB, 3000x2700) Image search: [Google]
mf.jpg
645 KB, 3000x2700
>Election is fucking rigged.
>None of the posts on the front page are talking about this.
>>
we already know this
>>
>election is rigged
>this means bernie gets BTFO

I'm ok with this.
>>
>>76494423
Is this 2011?
Where's Rmoney?
>>
>>76494423
Browse /k/ and learn to shoot straight and survive in the wild.
>>
>>76494423
>Bernie loses by 3 million votes
>elections are rigged

Trump said it himself. If you want to beat the establishment, you have to overwhelm them.
>>
I honestly think that most rigged elections so far is going to be BREXIT.

I mean - i sthere seriously anyone who thinks that jews will let Britain go and screw with their plans?

No matter what the results will be, GB will not leave EU.
No matter what the actual vote will be, the result will be stay.

It will be alike to the recent Austria elections - really close and then some easily manipulated nonsense will sway the result.
>>
>>76494423
We already knew this.
>>
>>76494759
A better comparison will be how the Tory party cheated Ukip out of his win.
>>
>>76494533
>>76494640
Who gives a fuck about Bernie, you could put a fucking downs syndrome monkey in the office and it would still be a thousand times better than a criminal who lied and cheated to get there and the people we don't even know controlling them.

If you allow others to get fucked over, you open yourself to being fucked over when you're out of power. Trump is high energy but not infinite, he cannot beat a rigged game for you forever.
>>
>>76494759
The Jews plans are going to fail no matter what at this point. White people are waking up quickly, and they can either let Trump in and bred it pass, or they will force us to Shoah for real this time.

If that Austrian populist doesn't get in by 2018 and the others like him, the next "far right extremist parties" will make the old ones look like commies
>>
Toss out the superdelegates and Sanders is still losing, rather than lost.
Big whoop.

Your day will come OP because the Democrats aren't mortally opposed to his 'muh free shit' platform.
>be Sander's
>run in primary
>get a fucking metric ton worth of airtime in news outlets
>don't win because ultimately it's Clinton's turn to win according to the inner party
vs
>be Ron Paul
>run in primary
>media outlets do everything to insure people don't even know your name
>change the convention rules mid campaign to make sure even a first round protest vote won't happen
>ultimately platform fades into security

You are not the latter, the party doesn't hate Sanders the patrons simply gave it to Clinton due to all the favors she's dolled out for them over the years.
>>
>>76495467
Where in my post did it say I was a Sanders supporter?

Both of those are terrible, it should be the American public that chooses the president, not a fucking inner circle that picks it based off of favors.
>>
>>76494423
Wow a group of domestic terrorists isn't going to be allowed to dictate the path a democracy takes, especially when that path has killed more people than anything else in the entirety of human history, who the fuck could have seen that coming?
>>
>>76494423
>the election is rigged
This may be true, but there really are no grounds for Bernie to complain about this. Bernie got fewer pledged delegates and fewer votes than Hillary.

Hillary is the rightful nominee. Don't blame the system, blame democrat voters for being retards.
>>
File: 1408335283849.jpg (8 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1408335283849.jpg
8 KB, 250x250
That's right, I'm the one who has been rigging it from the start. It's been all me all this entire time, and Kasich is going to win.
>>
>>76494423
of course it is
democracy is a hoax
it always has been
just enjoy the show like the rest of us, theres absolutely nothing you can do to change anything
>>
At least you'll get a noticable difference from each rigged candidate.
It's centre left or centre right here. Essentially the same party.
>>
At what point did you think the elections weren't all rigged?
>>
No it's not, fuck off with your conspiracy theories
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.