[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>support police >get pulled over for speeding >cop
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: Officer_Joe_Young_300w.jpg (155 KB, 300x450) Image search: [Google]
Officer_Joe_Young_300w.jpg
155 KB, 300x450
>support police
>get pulled over for speeding
>cop lies and doubles the amount you sped

Now I hate the police. Why are American police such dicks?
>>
>>76493993
#notallcops
>>
>break the law
>get angry when I get fined
>man the police are dicks
>>
>>76493993
buy a clocker and not give a shit at your hearing.
>>
>act like a nigger
>get treated like a nigger
>dislike cops like a nigger
everything checks out here
>>
>>76494080
I went 7 over, like everyone else

Key difference is I was alone without surrounding traffic
>>
>>76494060
>>76494060
>>76494060
This, so much this :^)
>>
>>76493993
What the fuck are you implying? Unless you're being an uppity nigger, this doesn't happen.
>>
>not getting your speedometer checked before your court case
Even 5 miles will throw out the case
>>
>>76494202
so you admitted that you went over the speed limit?
Hmmmmm... sure sounds guilty to me.
>>
>>76494237
It does. There are dicks in every profession. You think cops are just magically impervious to human nature?
>>
I've been pulled over three times. Twice I got a warning, the other time the cop lied and decreased what he measured my speed at so the ticket became a $50 fine and not something that went on my insurance.
>>
>>76493993
They can't do shit unless they have you on the radar gun. He can't magically determine your speed just by looking at you.
>>
>>76493993
either become a misanthropist, or acknowledge humans are shitty while others aren't. don't just hate one group because of the actions of a few. now this rule only applies to common sense; if there are 500 niggers and only 50 of them don't act like wild animals, then obviously the nigger group is not to be trusted as it's just not reasonable to gamble against those odds.

with cops it's like, 10% bad at most. 90% good guys does not warrant a hate and distrust for all of them. 8/10 is when it gets iffy and 7/10 there is a problem within that group that needs solving. most of the time anything beyond that is just inherent to that group and won't change.
>>
File: no pls.jpg (34 KB, 640x427) Image search: [Google]
no pls.jpg
34 KB, 640x427
>>76494060
>>76494080
>>76494167
>>76494279
Fucking bootlickers I swear
>>
>>76494080
>lick boot
>boot kicks you in the teeth
>I deserved it
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.