[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Christianitiy is a religion literally based on cuckdom. It's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
Christianitiy is a religion literally based on cuckdom. It's about a man whose virgin wife gets impregnated by the ultimate Alpha and he's forced to take care of the child under the guise of some "virgin birth". Joseph isn't even mentioned in the gospels after Jesus grows up. How can you worship this cuckoldry?
>>
You sicken me.
>>
>>76493937

At least my state religion isn't based on some fat fuck who wanted to divorce for the 8th time.
>>
>>76494073
At least I'm not a greasy wop
>>
>>76494182

No, you're a smelly Indian
>>
>>76493886
>god cucked a fucking kike to create christianity
>implying this is not based
>>
>>76493886
religion is the invention of bored men with low tech levels, then it stuck around to comfort those with weak wills/no concept of the scale of the universe and lacking an understanding on life and non-biological space and mass.

like it's not even edgy anymore; niggers and sandniggers are causing havoc while all the other races are either polluting our planet or letting themselves die in fear of being called racists. I don't even know much about religions, but this turn of modern events probably follows Islam the most lol, so denounce your own and accept Muslims were right all along. that or stop believing this shit
>>
>>76494932
>I don't even know much about religions
Sweet, sweet summer
>>
It's crazy to think that a major religion all started with some slut telling a lie to not be stoned to death. Joseph must've been a real fucking dummy to believe it.

Imagine your wife tells you she's pregnant but that it's okay since God did it.
>>
File: 1465239970725.jpg (87 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
1465239970725.jpg
87 KB, 900x900
>>76494932

>follow Islam because fuck your nation's history culture and religion

>Just join the invaders. Might makes right xDDDD
>>
>>76495133
>Just join the invaders. Might makes right xDDDD

If that's not the case why aren't you speaking Anglo-Saxon now
>>
Christianity is a fictional pile of dogshit, with almost all of the core concepts being stolen. Satanists and Lucifarians, are also idiots, they're just on the oposite side of the fence creating and spewing their own dogma. Satanists are just asshole atheists that need a title because they lack identity and live off of being broody fucks. Lucifarians, are even more retarded than Christians, they use a fake being who's Symbol is a stolen and backwards diety that was taken from older Pre Judaic/Hebrew practices that stood for slavery, and they raise it up as a god of freedom. True stupidity, they work with thought forms thinking its god, and follow a template on how to think while calling it independence and dictating morality. All should be killed, straight up dark age shit, burn them in a pit, after all, they worship light right? lel let their silly shit god heal them with fire.
>>
File: Deo Gratias.jpg (146 KB, 957x653) Image search: [Google]
Deo Gratias.jpg
146 KB, 957x653
>>76495330

>If that's not the case

I'll stick to my nation's historical religion whatever the case, padre
>>
>>76495373

>t. League of Militant Atheists

Commie fuck off
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.