[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So /Pol/, dating blk
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: 1463559239510.jpg (45 KB, 539x503) Image search: [Google]
1463559239510.jpg
45 KB, 539x503
So I am looking for an relationship and decided to install tinder and POF to look for one on the side since no one likes to socialize IRL any more other than slut parties and bars.
>I Have a black girl, pakistani and white girl texting me
>Took the white girl out, shes akward but christian and works for a christian organization. Does not like texting, makes me feel like If I text her more than 2 times a day that I am clingy and she keeps her distance
>Black girl date is tomorrow
>Paki I am not really texting back

So it turns out, Black girl and I have SO much more in common, and because shes black, shes been in fucked up relationships.
>Mother is a judge
>Father is MIA?
>Shes white-washed
>Texts me back ASAP and wants a long term relationship in the end.
>Can text her all day and shes cool with it, never bored.
All this and we haven't even had a date yet, and both of us have been honest and said that we're excited and that the other is cute.

So can you guys tell me why white girls are good dates / make good relationships?
>Expect you to pay all the time
>Cant hold a conversation for the most part
>Makes you feel bad about liking them and being honest about it
>She shows signs of interest and then retracts it immediately. doesnt follow the 60/40% rule when it comes to this.
>Religious and probably a closet bible thumper
>Always heard (friends experiences) / experienced (once) that white girls cuck their men.

TLDR:
>White girl is stereotypical / religious (crazy? and some what ok body.)
>Black girl is super sweet and nice / honest (AMAZING body too, HUGE tits and nice curvy ass / thick thighs but not fat.)
>Paki is just a poo in the loo possible fleshlight.
>>
>>76493660
>Does not like texting, makes me feel like If I text her more than 2 times a day that I am clingy and she keeps her distance

She's right, you're being a needy little bitch.

I stop responding to texts after the 3rd one in a day. Trains people to stop jerking off and get to the fucking point.
>>
>>76493660
>TL;DR was too fucking long
Literally nigger just stop being a beta and ask her out/go for the white girl
Asking advice on women is the most beta thing you can do, just go for it . Hit or miss at least you aren't a pussy
>>
>>76493660
Think of the IQ of your future children, OP

Would you rather have them 10 points below the average white? On average? Or far above?
>>
black girl wants to move up in the world. Trolls some dating bullshit and get some needy white rube. She's totally into him
>>
>>76493660
Just go with the black chick. Racial purity is a meme.
Why the fuck would you ask the insecure ass internet tuff guys of /pol/.
>>
>>76493660
>tfw that dog will probably die from the cocaine

sleep tight, pupper...
>>
>>76494245
Thats so weird. If I got time and they got time then why not text? Its the whole Woman "games" thing.
>NO TEXTING/CALLING UNTIL 3 DAYS AFTER GETTING HER NUMBER
>ummmm why?
>BECAUSE ITS THE CODE
>what code? who made this code? why does it exist?
>ITS THERE BECAUSE PEOPLE SAID IT WAS A GOOD IDEA AND THE CODE WAS MADE BY PEOPLE WHO GET NUMBERS TO HELP OTHER PEOPLE WHO GET NUMBERS

Last girlfriend literally told me up front
>Dont limit yourself to the "relationship codes"
>If you feel like texting me then text me
>If you feel like calling then call me
>If you miss me then just tell me!

All this before I was even in a relationship with her. Guess what? She was BLACK. Thick sexy as fuck and mature as hell.
>>76494319
if anything, im too blunt.
>Hey you single? I you're cute, we should hang out some time"
Some girls like it, others hate it because they're socially awkward and dont know what to say when some one is honest to them instead of beating around the bush and talking to them over a period of 5 years before you ask them out.
>>
>>76494477
I dont want kids. She says she does on her profile but she might not in reality. Shes into debating so maybe if I bring up enough valid points she might change her mind.

Worst case scenario, I'll try to raise them in a white neighborhood so they can bully... I mean learn in a white way. That'll put them ahead of most mixed / black kids anyways.

>>76494485
Im not really asking /pol/. Just wanted to put it out there to not be afraid of asking girls outside your race out. If a average person has a 1/10 chance to get a date, then /pol/ has a 1/1000 chance due to red pilled beliefs and rejecting other races.

>>76494487
Sleep tight, pupper...
>>
>>76494547
>angry blog post

Jesus fucking christ.
No wonder you text so much, you're like 3/4 chick.

Maybe you should look for a nice man.
>>
File: plebs.jpg (25 KB, 400x462) Image search: [Google]
plebs.jpg
25 KB, 400x462
>>76493660
Tinder is for degenerates. Get a life you beta faggot.
>>
OP, go out with all 3 and report back with new i fo. Right now my money is on the black girl but you should see what the terrorist chick has to offer as well
>>
OP, I am also dating a black girl. I can report that they are GOAT tier and absolutely sweet. White girls are demanding and have a princess complex. They will drain your resources. Whereas black girls are actually interested in a partnership and are super sweet, plus you can't go wrong with dat ass and dem curves.
>>
>>76497255
Bad idea, if they take a liking their faith gets involved. Go the black chick, whites are corrupted, I ended up with a Greek.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.