[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Animal conspiracy theories!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (24 KB, 484x304) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
24 KB, 484x304
So, I'm not a vegetarian, vegan or animal rights activist. Meat and other animal products are pretty damn tasty.

What I'm questioning is what you think animals might be concerned about if they had high enough brain function to realize that something wasn't quite right in their world or if they were able to communicate amongst thousands of millions of their own kind.

What would be their conspiracy theories(for a specific animal) and what would be the lies humans told them to keep them in line?

How would you pacify the animals that tend to get unruly?

Finally, what would make any of these options different from humans? Please reply to the suggestions of pacification.
>>
>>76492137
Well the new genetic modification they're doing with pigs to make them grow human organs makes me question if they are going to start developing higher brain functions.
>>
File: file.png (124 KB, 183x275) Image search: [Google]
file.png
124 KB, 183x275
Related
>>
Depends if all these can talk amongst themselves. Say all chickens in at a giant chicken farm gain cognitive abilities to realise something is wrong and they predict their fate.
Don't you think there would be massive panic and infighting? Numerous factions form up, based on a few leaders.

Some leaders want to take to revolution, others plead with the humans.
The revolutioneers start to disagree with each other, and hack each other apart. Humans listen to the pleading chickens, and tricks them because they got nothing but their bodies to bargain with.

Pandemonium regardless for the animals, and with any farm animal, because they do not have written word or methods of spreading ideas very far anyway.
>>
>>76492279

Well I'm saying they get food, water and medical treatment, but they might wonder why someone is so kind to them and the sows might wonder why their young are always taken from them.
>>
File: image.jpg (19 KB, 231x218) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
19 KB, 231x218
>>76492279
>Mfw Animal Farm becomes a reality
>>
>>76492621

Yes, assuming they could communicate they would still be helpless to save themselves and would probably destroy each other to some extent, but what about other types of animals that could start some sort of resistance? Would they, or would they be subdued by some sort of offer from humans?
>>
>>76492804
I feel ya bizarro Thailand!
>>
>>76492877
What animals could start some sort of resistance?
Humans have a huge advantage of having thumbs and hands, standing upright utilising tools that augment our capabilities tenfold.

I think it stands that even if these could reason, something akin to Animal Farm might happen should various species be able to talk to each other. They would all eventually destroy themselves.
>>
>>76492279
>start developing higher brain functions.
Dear God, if they do it to cows they could decide to take revenge and devour us all!
>>
>>76493100

I mean Iike other primates that could cause trouble. I don't mean that they would rise up planet of the apes style.

I'm trying to figure out where there are differences in what an oppressed animal is capable of vs what oppressed humans are capable of.

How much of a divide is there?
>>
>>76493786
>How much of a divide is there?

A lot. Oppression only works when it's complete, not a finger is given nor reached out.
When the oppressed are handed a finger, they'll grab the arm. If there is nothing for them to reach for, nothing will happen.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.