[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Culture shift
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6
File: maxresdefault.jpg (49 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
49 KB, 1280x720
I've been re watching the office this past week, and while I didn't remember it being a particularly "out there" show its actually surprising how many jokes there are that just wouldn't fly these days.

Of course these are the earlier seasons, later on around 2010 onwards the diversity crew took over and it went to shit along with everything else.

So I suppose what I'm trying to say is, how did mainstream culture manage to go to shit so quickly?
>>
>>76491157
I first saw it when Zimzam shot the gorilla
>>
File: queen of v.jpg (120 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
queen of v.jpg
120 KB, 900x900
i dunno
>>
>>76491157
Just a couple years ago making fun of trannies was funny, now you lose your career,

Last years moderate is this years extremist
>>
yeah, the dialogue in 90s b comedy movies would probably trigger most sjws to death
>>
>>76491157
I was rewatching it last year and thought the same. The episodes from 2005-2007 have some content that will probably stop them from showing reruns by 2017 kek
>>
File: 1457377162612.png (61 KB, 199x224) Image search: [Google]
1457377162612.png
61 KB, 199x224
>>76491157
To think I would actually come to miss the Dubya Years. Seems like '90s Lite now in spite of shit like 9/11, Iraq, and Katrina. How did it get so bad so quickly?
>>
>>76491157

The media gave relevancy to social media, particularly Facebook and Twitter which is dominated by kid SJWs and liberals. So when they complain about the most petty shit, we here about it. Now everyone walks on eggshells when they say or write anything.
>>
>>76491157
>"Stanley, get your lazy black ass back to work now before I go Jim Crow on you!"

how did they get away with this?
>>
File: 633322.jpg (12 KB, 160x208) Image search: [Google]
633322.jpg
12 KB, 160x208
>>76492396
Jewish writers have the best racist humor

pic related, was written by two half-Israeli's

Other shows with infamously racial humor:
>South Park
>Family Guy
>American Dad
>Curb Your Enthusiasm

all Jew writers

Much of the racist jokes told here on /pol/ have actually been culturally appropriated from Jews.
>>
>>76492249
Seriously. I was a highschool libertarian that despised the Bush admin, and now I'm looking back and being like "c-come back Bush years...y-you mebbe weren't SO SO bad..."
>>
>>76491829
There's a great quote that basically says that 20 years ago it was radical, 10 years ago it was moderate, and today it's racist or something.
>>
>>76492537
Drawn together is shit, and jews don't do the 'best' racist humor they do the only racist humor.
>>
File: 1431556686535.jpg (34 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1431556686535.jpg
34 KB, 500x500
>>76492537
>Much of the racist jokes told here on /pol/ have actually been culturally appropriated from Jews.

Can confirm. I was surrounded by elite jews until after high school. It's not only content either, although we already know /pol/ has Jews by the thousands. Just who do you think is the most obsessed with "antisemitism?" Could it be the world's most self-deprecating people?
>>
File: synagogue of satan.jpg (3 KB, 125x125) Image search: [Google]
synagogue of satan.jpg
3 KB, 125x125
>>76491157
2008 brought a wave of disaster with the financial panic, obama getting into office, and then trash like Lady Gaga pushing the gay agenda and other singers putting on literal satanic rituals for their performances. The middle east became more destabilized thanks to the killing of Gaddafi and the push to repeat the process in Syria. Now you've got the migrant crisis. Social media also became big at this time, so more societal decline. It's a war on all fronts against sanity and decency.
>>
Heres another thought

If lotr was remade today - thered be diversity complaints.
>>
>>76491157
>>76492537

Obligatory

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jXi7f9k0djI
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.