[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what can be done?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3
what can be done?
>>
Is there supposed to be something wrong with this?
>>
Does something need to be done?

Our arabs are largely well integrated. They aren't like the shitshow in europe at all.
>>
>>76491099

>universal census form
>not in English and ONLY English

Found the problem.
>>
>>76491099
Muslim ban + cuck their children.
>>
>>76491099
We could hire more efficient translators and the US Census Bureau could delegate more revenue towards training them.
>>
>>76491242

>he wants non english speakers to run around without being counted

fucking why?
>>
File: 1442187905297.jpg (65 KB, 600x660) Image search: [Google]
1442187905297.jpg
65 KB, 600x660
>>76491220
>Our arabs are largely well integrated.
>>
>>76491220
>Our arabs are largely well integrated. They aren't like the shitshow in europe at all.
Probably because they know if they pull a FICKI FICKI in the US they can easily get shot.
>>
>>76491352
>Lebanese-Americans have historically excelled in business, academia, arts and entertainment and have had a significant participation in American politics and social and political activism. Lebanese Americans are one of the most successful groups in the United States, and are part of a diaspora often speaking many languages including French, Arabic, Portuguese, Italian and English, for historical reasons. This is because Lebanon has seen a mingling of many religions including Maronite Catholicism, Greek Orthodoxy, and Sunni and Shia Islam. And there was a diaspora to many different countries around the world. There are more Lebanese outside of Lebanon today than within. Lebanese-Americans have also tended to be more Republican than other immigrant groups.

yes
>>
>>76491220

>Our arabs are largely well integrated.

Just because the US media doesn't report on their rape gangs the same way they do in Eurostan doesn't mean sand niggers in the US are better than their Eurotrash counterparts.
>>
>>76491156
Yeah a lot more muslims. Can't you read?
>>
>>76491220
They will regress to 10 IQ and hate you. The way this nation is splintering right now, this is a major problem.
>>
>>76491354

more importantly, we are across a goddamn ocean and our immigration process is a byzantine mess. Only high patience, high intelligence arabs who are affluent enough to afford the long ass trip make it here.

Its not just every fucktard who can float a tire coming here in a tidal wave.
>>
Lebanese emigrant who has lived in the US and Australia for my entire life. Ask me anything
>>
File: 1418544213622.jpg (71 KB, 600x656) Image search: [Google]
1418544213622.jpg
71 KB, 600x656
>>76491407
>In America all Arabs are Lebanese
>>
>>76491482
>They will regress to 10 IQ and hate you

only if we spend out own money flying over shitloads of refugees, and I mean hundreds of thousands.

I dont think president Trump will be doing that.
>>
>>76491521
Im also a legal American citizen and I am voting for The Donald (peace be upon him)
>>
>>76491099
That's only like .33% of the population. We'll be fiiiine
>>
>>76491407
They are not Arab correct? Arabs, Pakis are my concern.
>>
>>76491715
We are more like european arabs, we are more liberal compared to our surrounding countries
>>
Can we build a wall?
>>
>>76491352
I don't know about arabs generally, but of the muslims living here, polly show only about 20% hold views that can be considered radical, compared to 80% in the UK.
>>
>>76492163
That's how it works

They are very moderate until their population gets high enough that they don't have to be moderate anymore
>>
>>76492163
I think its from being in the belly of the beast of western decadence and our fucked up youth culture it breaks even Islam. Its so persusive and fucked up nothing can stop it.
>>
>>76491099
extermination
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.