[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What would /pol/ choose?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 4
File: Swiftler.jpg (125 KB, 600x676) Image search: [Google]
Swiftler.jpg
125 KB, 600x676
Tall, beautiful, blue-pilled girl, or a small, less beautiful, dorky but red-pilled girl?
>>
Blue pilled girl, as long as she isn't too far left
>>
>>76490651
>small, less beautiful, dorky but red-pilled girl

Beauty fades anyhow
>>
>>76490651
Dorky red gril.
>>
hand over your red-pilled dorks please
>>
red-dork..

No question. they all look the same after three years..
>>
>>76490651
The tall girl because she can become redpilled but the little jebwife will always have shitty genes
>>
>>76490651
will either of them let me put my pee pee in their jay jay?
>>
>>76490651
Post a picture of an average redpilled dork

>>76490769
I have a confession Krager, I once actually agreed with something you said on /tv/
>>
>>76491133
Australia with the important questions.

*High fives*
>>
>>76490651
>small, less beautiful, dorky but red-pilled girl
All I've ever wanted.
>>
>>76490651
why can't i have both? red and blue make purple, and wimmens are naturally heteroflexible anyways.
>>
>>76490651
Small girls are the best girls, senpai. If you like giraffes with no tits then you might as well admit you like sucking cocks.
>>
>>76490651
I already have my dorky and somewhat short, red pilled girl.

INB4 I'm a race traitor and she's not red pilled because she's Korean.
>>
>>76490651
Honestly I meet the parents when I select a puppy to get an idea of their pedigree, I see no reason to not do the same with women.

They are going to look like their mom when they age.
>>
>>76490769
>1/4 of no childern outright
>more then decent chance of them being a sperg, autist or degenerate, after the divorce
>increased chance of them being a faggot/tranny

There are chronic diseases that aren't as debilitating as Liberalism. Beauty today is a Venus fly trap, that is slowly practing natural selection against the carnal.
>>
>>76491372
eh, close enough
>>
File: thetwuth.jpg (286 KB, 1342x675) Image search: [Google]
thetwuth.jpg
286 KB, 1342x675
>>
I choose QT /pol/ boyfriend
>>
File: 1457225372592.jpg (82 KB, 1200x800) Image search: [Google]
1457225372592.jpg
82 KB, 1200x800
Blue pilled hottie, Would lead to some fun bants,
and don't they say opposites attract or some bullshit quip like that?
>>
>>76490651
Okay /pol/, I'm going to just warn you first, don't get too excited.

But I know a girl that looks exactly like tay, she's the image of her. Don't know how to go for her though...
>>
>>76490651
The blue pilled chick would eventually leave you, she has been indoctrinated all her life to be a cumslut slave who thinks they are "free" from male "oppression" anyway. Do the right thing and go for the intelligent girl, therefore your children will also be very intelligent. If you have good looks yourself your kids will be alpha as fuck.
>>
>>76491695
This
>>
>>76490651
Go for a red-pilled girl who is a 6-8/10, that way they are still decent looking but more accepting of your flaws, and intelligent.

Anything under means they could be mentally unstable (a feminist) and one of those sluts that guys would go for easy sex.

Anything above typically means they are stuck-up bitches and could just as likely be sluts, because of their ease getting whichever guy they wanted.
>>
File: evalion.jpg (109 KB, 1027x718) Image search: [Google]
evalion.jpg
109 KB, 1027x718
>>76491237
>Post a picture of an average redpilled dork
>>
>>76493508
this
>>
>>76493508
She is fucking disgusting and also a Jew. She just copies stuff off Stormfront and regurgitates it like she is saying something original.

Dropped.
>>
>>76490651
Blue-pilled people may be naive, but their hearts are usually in the right place. I'm not sure most red-pilled people have hearts.
>>
>>76494815
But we all started out blue pilled.
>>
>>76494877
Maybe, and maybe you had a heart then, too.
>>
>>76490651

I prefer a woman with low-self-esteem and pretty much no confidence.

Looks don't really matter as long as I can control her and the narrative I can rest easy and work hard.
>>
>>76494815
>I'm not sure most red-pilled people have hearts.
>le heart argument
Watch that emotionalism. It is the path to destruction.
>>
>>76495003
Point being, I'd rather have a woman with a heart.
>>
>>76494815
none of us chose this
>>
>>76490651
Red-pilled girl, even if she was a li'l on the ugly side.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9NF5XU-k2Vk

Besides, we'll have VR headsets soon.
>>
>>76494943
Elliot Rodger
>>
>>76494815
>>76495059
Just curious but do you consider yourself a heartless redpilled person, or a bluepilled one who has his heart in the right place?
>>
Blue every time

You cuck

Just impregnate her
>>
>>76490651
this is like choosing between

>young girls
>old hags

and the answer is very obvious
>>
>>76494781
Yes, that is what female fringe politicians are here for, they are not here to think. They are supposed to sit in front of a webcam, look pretty and regurgitate basic talking points. That is how you get the less intelligent guys(people who only think with their dick) into your ideology by seeing an attractive girl saying "really intelligent and refreshing stuff".
Some libertarian examples
>Liberterian grill
>Julie Borowski
>Lauren Southern
Atheists
>Jaclyn Glenn, a fucking labrador retriever girl that regurgitate the most basic talking points ever
>>
>>76490651
>roots niggers
>>
>>76490651
Just so long as she isn't an ex cutter, child of single mother, negligent to pets with a history of infidelity or neglect to her own body or tattoos with an aversion to cleaning and cooking, we are good.
>>
>>76496029
forgot childhood sexual abuse.
>>
Women adopt their man's political beliefs. It's a survival mechanism.
>>
>>76495867
>>Jaclyn Glenn

I agree with you 100% my negro.
>>
>>76496119
This. Their understanding is purely mimicry. Their behavioral patterns transcend any higher office of societal rule, and this makes them easy to exploit for never being able to shirk this instinct and nature,
>>
>>76495603
I'm familiar with the observations and arguments that define "red-pilled," but I don't consider myself that. I also don't think they're totally without merit, so I can't consider myself "blue-pilled" (would anyone ever label themselves that anyway?). I guess you might say I abstain from pill-taking altogether.

I like to think my heart is in the right place though.
Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.