[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>"Jewish media is seeking to subvert our patriotism and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 6
File: RedDawn.png (239 KB, 748x314) Image search: [Google]
RedDawn.png
239 KB, 748x314
>"Jewish media is seeking to subvert our patriotism and spread marxism!"
>The most obnoxiously patriotic and anti-communist movie in history was directed by a Jew

explain this
>>
>>76490593

Jews play both sides of any conflict, always. Try to keep up, anon.
>>
>>76490697
they also keep hiding my keys and wallet. I put my wallet down, next minute, its gone. Then hello, it appears again, if by magic. Black magic.
>>
File: 6ksorAs.jpg (157 KB, 1200x1156) Image search: [Google]
6ksorAs.jpg
157 KB, 1200x1156
2 sides of the same shekel
>>
File: 1445081783665.gif (99 KB, 501x585) Image search: [Google]
1445081783665.gif
99 KB, 501x585
>>76490765
>>
Jews make up the extremes of both sides.
The Jew who owns the bookstore by my house refuses to carry anything by Hegel because muh commies like him
>>
>>76490765

Do you check to make sure their Jew blood magic didn't lift a few dollars from your wallet before putting it back?
>>
>>76491597
Implying a jew would put the wallet back.
>>
File: 1465363457392.jpg (87 KB, 900x675) Image search: [Google]
1465363457392.jpg
87 KB, 900x675
>>76490593
>1984
The Prophet Reagan was hunting them down, they had to pretend to be good goys until his reign ended.
Oh how they HATED his purity of spirit, his tenacity of will, his connection with the people!

>this was their darkest hour
>the USSR was crumbling
>America was picking up momentum
>the walls were closing in

>it was in this time, that a new plan emerged
>they would let us win the battle
>we would shed our armor
>forget our enemy
>lay down our weapons
>and then.... they would win the war
>we were deceived

>fast forward to now
>[CURRENT YEAR]
>leftists are attacking us in the street
>half of the youth are brainwashed, the other half are too afraid to act
>the minorities have swelled
>the flag burns in the streets
>our people....are dying

BUT WAIT
>our last hope has emerged
>the final battle is coming
>the God-Emperor and KEK are our final weapons
>Trump is waking the sleeping giant
>Lord Kek has given his chosen people the weapons to fight this shadow enemy
>the board is set
>the pieces are moving
>....are YOU ready?
>>
>>76490697

>Jews play both sides of any conflict, always.

Just like any individualist culture in which people are allowed to express personal morality?
>>
File: image.jpg (792 KB, 1280x647) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
792 KB, 1280x647
>>76490593
I don't know John Milius is pretty based. He was the inspiration for Walter and wrote apocalypse now. He's referred to himself as a zen-fascist...whatever that is
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.