[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
the /pol/ tears are going to be delicious when trump loses and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
File: 1465290556308.jpg (98 KB, 409x409) Image search: [Google]
1465290556308.jpg
98 KB, 409x409
the /pol/ tears are going to be delicious when trump loses and hillary wins don't worry I don't think she'll be that bad.
>>
How irrelevant do you have to be to care about another countries politics?
Nobody cares about you or your gay country.
Get out of here you vegemite munching faggot.
>>
>>76489853
> flag

faggot
>>
File: image.jpg (145 KB, 1060x676) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
145 KB, 1060x676
>>76489853
absolutely glorious butt devastation
>>
>>76489853
Nigga she just lost.. Bernie staying in til the convention is going to make her look so shitty, she is like 300 delegates short of being the nominee and the MSM is jizzing itself and saying she won, Bernie is telling em he's in it til Philly... Trump is the true winner tonight, and if Hillary doesn't get indicted before late July, the Democratic party will be ripped in half. Bernie still has a very slim but very real chance to beat Hillary because it all comes down to superjews. Hillary is fucked.
>>
>>76490167
>Electoral college deadlocks in a tie
>Supreme court is deadlocked in a tie because "let the next president nominate a justice"
>It's up to the Republican-dominated Congress to choose anyone they fucking feel like to be President

The revolution will be televised
>>
>>76490262
Tonight probably guaranteed the election for Trump if Hillary ends up being the nominee, she looks incredibly weak for the candidate that was coronated a year and a half ago.
>>
>>76489853
But hillary literally says she wants to be the american angela merkel
she also thinks 1984 was an instruction manual
>>
>>76489853
Sheepshagger here
If trump loses will there be riots? Please say yes
>>
File: 1463221138945.jpg (46 KB, 600x480) Image search: [Google]
1463221138945.jpg
46 KB, 600x480
>>76489853
>no dubs
and your opinion is in the trash
>>
File: image.jpg (49 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
49 KB, 400x400
Good work so far lads I have never seen the Democratic Party so fucking separated and embarrassing in my entire life.
>>
>>76490262
Sup. I'm a superdelegate and right now I'm chilling with 600 other superdelegates. We all agree that we'll never vote for Bernie because he's a cuck. We're all #Hillbillys.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.