[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone who says that libertarianism is cucked has no idea what
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 7
File: 1445753165303.jpg (233 KB, 500x357) Image search: [Google]
1445753165303.jpg
233 KB, 500x357
Anyone who says that libertarianism is cucked has no idea what they are talking about. It is pretty much the ultimate darwinian philosophy. People are free to be as degenerate as they want, but the ones who live the most upstanding lives and work the hardest, will get ahead. It's a system that utilizes the competitive nature of man for ultimate efficiency while being moral enough to realize you should not force your morality upon others.

People on here sometimes say facsism is the "natural order". In some ways it is - to be honest, it has a surprising amount in common with libertarianism, its about wanting the abled to get ahead.
>>
File: 1463036934585.jpg (152 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
1463036934585.jpg
152 KB, 960x720
>>76486927
all them guns, and people want to claim roving bandits and thieves will come back. You get shot doing that stuff.
>>
File: 1461264006639.gif (456 KB, 160x159) Image search: [Google]
1461264006639.gif
456 KB, 160x159
>>76486927
>but the ones who live the most upstanding lives and work the hardest,
>>
>>76486927
Libertarianism allows degeneracy to flourish and become rampant.

Once cultural marxism takes root, the lives other people are living affect you as they begin to manipulate the government, media, schooling, etc.

Fuck libertarians.
>>
File: mwYKVo.png (198 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
mwYKVo.png
198 KB, 500x500
>>76489460
Libertarianism is bluepilled too, ancap is the true redpill.

All statists are cucks.
>>
Libertarianism is anarchy for rich people.
>>
>>76489460

Uh, no. Welfare allows degeneracy to flourish. This country was libertarian since its founding until we let women vote, giving themselves welfare and then leading to the degeneracy of the 60s and after.
>>
>>76489144
This. If anyone knows working hard means jack shit it's Poland.
>>
Libertarianism was literally invented by Jews to make their enslavement of the goyim easier.
>>
>>76489144

>quality and peace of mind Desu

The rich are more paranoid than crack addicts.
>I fucking hope i don't lose my money, i'll be nothing without money, everyone is after my money, money money money,
>>
>>76489779
so was Darwinism

/pol/ is full of Darwinist materialist cucks, even many of the fascists don't realize that evolution is a bit fat freemason lie. Not to mention even Darwin himself opposed social """darwinism"""
>>
>>76489662
>Welfare allows degeneracy to flourish
>This country was libertarian since its founding until we let women vote, giving themselves welfare
Which is precisely the argument against libertarian policy. It leads to degeneracy directly or indirectly.
>>
faggots in this thread prob never read Hoppe
>>
File: trol.jpg (156 KB, 500x362) Image search: [Google]
trol.jpg
156 KB, 500x362
>>76486927
>the ones who live the most upstanding lives and work the hardest, will get ahead
>>
>>76489460
Democracy allow degeneracy to flourish.
>>
>>76486927
Just want to let you know that I agree OP
>>
>>76489662
>Welfare allows degeneracy to flourish.

This. If anything libertarianism "solves" the problem of degeneracy, you don't have to pay for people's degenerate behavior.

>>76489460

But this is the main point, what gives you the right to decide what is degenerate, or not?

Besides, the countries with the highest standards of living, are western ones with the highest levels of personal freedom and expression. And Japan, which is no stranger to bizarre "degenerate" actions.

If you have a society where people are free to do what they want, but aren't given welfare and a crutch if they aren't responsible, you create a society that encourages hard work and moral living while also allowing creativity and freedom to flourish.
>>
>>76490009
>>76489144
>>76489779
Nice arguments
>>76489460
"The government" riiight
>>
File: image.jpg (61 KB, 800x430) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
61 KB, 800x430
Libertarianism is cucked because they think that in a post-white country they can exert any political force whatsoever. Also most people who are still libertarians in the current year are anti-state purely because the state marginally stifles their degeneracy, not because they are pro-freedom or anti-welfare-state in any way. Pic related.
>>
>>76486927
>Anyone who says that libertarianism is cucked has no idea what they are talking about.

It's a retarded ideology that has 0 chance of ever being implemented. It's right up there with fucking communism in the "textbook pie in the sky bullshit with no connection to reality" category.
>>76489662
>This country was libertarian since its founding
Our first president sent the army to squash people bitching about taxes on whiskey, what the fuck are you talking about.
>>
>>76490711
>It's right up there with fucking communism in the "textbook pie in the sky bullshit with no connection to reality" category.
Communism never worked, Free market always worked
>>
>>76486927
>Anyone who says that libertarianism is cucked has no idea what they are talking about.
No open borders you faggot, kike. Now fuck off.
>>
>>76486927
>all these cucks
Libertarianism is literally just letting the pieces fall where they may. Things will naturally go the way they should if you let people do what they want. Smart people figure shit out, degenerates die from the drugs and poor self control, and nogs get BTFO
>>
>>76490261

ok after I read a book with unsourced graphs, data, formulas pulled out of your ass, I will admit that if I work harder in libertarian economy I will eat 2.3% potato more

if I decide not to have kids and jerk every evening and drink to suppress my internal depression and emptiness
>>
>>76491513
sure. The great depression didn't happen or anything.
>>
>>76488302
if that's the case, then why aren't people just outright being shot already? Why wasn't it a big
deal back in the early days of the US?

Thing was, that for every thief with a gun, their victim was just as likely to be expected to have
one for themselves, in the case they are attacked

The argument that increasing freedoms will create roving bands of thieves (unless it's
anarchy of course) is not exactly true
>>
>>76492029
The great depression wasn't caused by the fed expansion of money supply in the 20s or anything.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.