[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
BernieBro here, I'm voting Trump now. Who else with me?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5
File: 1464143305767.jpg (52 KB, 667x370) Image search: [Google]
1464143305767.jpg
52 KB, 667x370
BernieBro here, I'm voting Trump now. Who else with me?
>>
File: 1465354205327.png (313 KB, 401x547) Image search: [Google]
1465354205327.png
313 KB, 401x547
>>76483771
Any one of your friends you'll manage to convert.
We're counting on you. Do it now while they're vulnerable.
Godspeed and welcome
>>
>>76483771
We have no other choice
>>
>>76483771
Anyone but shillary.
>>
>>76483771
I forgive you but you should have come along a year ago.
>>
same im a #trumpmissile now
>>
Bernie supporter here, not voting this November.
>>
>>76484550
my reasoning
>>
>>76483920
the best reverse psychology, double-triple reverse, so israel does support trump or hillary wants us to think so...or trump wants it to look like she is doing this...or both hilliary and donald blow saudi bignose kikel cocks all day, everyday.
>>
Guess I'm on the Trump Train now
>>
>>76483771
Neither of two evils is lesser.

Maybe it's finally time to go innawoods
>>
>>76483771
Not a Murrican, but I'm with you.
>>
File: Nixon.jpg (74 KB, 850x400) Image search: [Google]
Nixon.jpg
74 KB, 850x400
>>76484980
You're confusing me with your filthy filthy diaspora scum again anon
>>
>>76483920
heil the supreme cousin fucking gods chosen ethnicities!
Heil Zionazi IsRaEl

sterilize overbreeding semite ethiopean niggers
>>
File: believe.gif (2 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
believe.gif
2 MB, 320x240
>>76483771
>>
I'm voting for Trump, but only reluctantly because I don't have much faith that he'll remain against the TPP and still be in favor of overturning Citizen's United when he takes office. Still, at least he's not a corporate puppet like Hillary.
>>
guys, there is a major problem. The vast majority of my bluepilled friends, who were originally pro-bernie and never-hillary, having previously stated they would never vote for hillary due to her wall street ties, are now 100% for hillary, and stated that they liked her all along because bernie did not "properly address underrepresented minorities." it's surprising how powerful msm is at manipulation
>>
>>76485152
you must be diaspora because all the kikes still left in jerusalem during the crusades faced the same order of "kill them all and let god sort them out" as the rest of the inhabitants... and here you go stirring up shit again when you already know the game plan

all kikes are diaspora kikes, some stole a chunk of desert back a millenia later
>>
File: image.gif (1 MB, 680x849) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
1 MB, 680x849
>>76483771
I gave up hope of seeing bernie beat shillary and boarded the trump train months ago. What took you faggots so long?
>>
>>76483771
Right here
>>
>>76486065
No shit sherlock
I meant the difference between Jews who have a national identity before a religious one(Israelis) and those who live in a 'foreign' land and define themselves by their religion(Diaspora) thus acting against the nation's interest out of their identity
Idgaf about muh Jewish identity, it's shit anyway
>>
>>76485776
They're cowards with no strength of conviction.
>>
>>76486832
I'd prefer to distinguish Israelites and Jews, but let's face it, you kikes in the desert can be just as bad.
>>
>>76485776
They were cucks from the beginning, pay them no mind.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.