[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
PERISCOPE LIVE FROM THE BERNIE SUICIDE HEADQUARTERS IN SANTA
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: bernie-btfo.jpg (53 KB, 574x285) Image search: [Google]
bernie-btfo.jpg
53 KB, 574x285
https://www.periscope.tv/w/1mnxewRXlBoGX?mode=couch
>>
>>76482998

You seen a coon havin sex with a barn cat on top of your truck fuck what's the nature of that David Suzuki.
>>
I was hoping he'd get BTFO in California.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R004geOm0L8
Official Bern Stream for reference.
>>
>>76483126
Had me worrying that if he won super delegates might change
>>
File: 200_s-2.gif (34 KB, 300x200) Image search: [Google]
200_s-2.gif
34 KB, 300x200
>>76482998
>>
>>76483126
Why?

I was hoping he'd beat Hilldawg. Then there would be continuing dissent in the Dem ranks. Maybe even drama at the convention.

Now it's just like watching the end of Old Yeller.
>>
>thanks for liking my tweet gurl lol im a cuck
>>
>>76483126
Even if he won Cali that would never happen. Clinton is the Dem's choice, Bernie has been a Dem for about 11 months. The establishment superdelegates aren't jumpijg the Clinton ship for some Commoe Jrw that isn't even a Democrat and is running on a campaign to dismantle Wall Street and political corruption.

In b4 Obama. That happened, but was an anomaly. Any Dem that didn't vote for Obama would have been labeled a racist and lost in the their re-election, since they rely on the black vote.
>>
>time travelling historians now have more cuck material
Hail Kek.
>>
I live right by santa monica. should I get dressed up in my trump gear and go crash this event?
>>
>>76484450
reports he will die from stroke
go for it
make history kill bernout
>>
>>76483642
This >>76484640
But go dressed like a Shillary supporter, and kill hernie so he goes as a martyr and Trump instantly wins
>>
>>76484640
>>76485673
guys hes probably already dead anyway. i have more trump rallies to go to and i wont be able to do that if im sharing a prison cell next to hillary.
>>
>>76482998
What do you expect? The people who love Bernie probably don't even know how to vote. No wonder Bernie lost. He may have followers out the ass but since they're sensitive and stupid, they won't vote for him. They'll just hope he wins.

Well, not any more.
>>
File: 9ihbQol.gif (336 KB, 213x199) Image search: [Google]
9ihbQol.gif
336 KB, 213x199
>>76483666
checked
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.