[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do men have to shield them from societal damage? Women
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: girl.jpg (39 KB, 767x610) Image search: [Google]
girl.jpg
39 KB, 767x610
What do men have to shield them from societal damage?

Women have feminism and chivalry, combined, simultaneously. So what do men have? "Natural male strength' is not a viable answer since the male suicide rate is astronomical and men are not performing well in any aspects anymore.
>>
Men that pussy out breakdown.

Strong men continue on. Darwinism.
>>
>>76479647
>"""Social""" Darwinism
Why won't that meme die. Even Darwin denounced it as backwards.
>>
>>76479647

Sounds edgy.

Still, western men are breaking down in every aspect. This idea of "HURR STRONG MEN TAKE ABUSE AND WORSHIP WOMEN HURRR" is a flawed and autistic idea.

Women are the inferior gender. They benefit from feminism and chivalry. Men are naturally superior, but we are held back by a society that hates us. So what do we do? What do we have?
>>
>>76480174
By not giving a fuck about society and pursuing your own goals. With any luck you'll meet a traditional qt, they do exist, that you can wife and imprrgnate. If not, oh well, at least you had a decent life.
>>
>>76479765

Well, it makes me wonder why people say atheists are misogynistic. They are not. They are man-hating, woman worshiping cuck faggots.
>>
Video games and masturbation.
>>
>>76480525

But then people will hate me for "BEING MGTOW".

Seriously. I have had people give me shit for trying to do my own thing. It doesn't work, anon.
>>
>>76479534
The dangerous faggot actually broke it down pretty well.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nwOAmqWhf28

>yes i know he's degenerate
Even a broken clock is right twice a day.
>>
Men rarely even hang out in male-only groups. Women have infiltrated everything and the first thing they do is to try to make them compete, develop a pecking order and maintain it. They pretend to be "sensible" but they really abhor weakness.

I think male-only gatherings to do whatever manly stuff (n-no homo) would be the only way to have some general male solidarity develop. When men talk freely they realize more clearly that they aren't privileged at all and neither are the others.

>inb4 back to /r9k/
Fuck you, I am multi-contained.
>>
>>76480857

/r9k/ currently is, and always has, been full of Ledditors and sluts. It's not as "ANTI WOMAN" as people say it is. The people that say "GO BACK TO R9K" are losers that are afraid of someone criticizing women.
>>
File: wew.jpg (66 KB, 250x283) Image search: [Google]
wew.jpg
66 KB, 250x283
>>76480857
>tfw a Leaf is 100% correct

My fraternity was the only thing keeping me sane in college. Male camaraderie is essential for mental health.
>>
>>76481216
Oh. Yeah... I don't actually know what /r9k/ really is like. Seems funny and super depressive at the same time. That's what they're going for I guess, but damn...
>>
>>76479534
Actually, only weak, fat, ugly, lesbionic, insecure women have feminism.

Strong, Independant women hate modern day feminism, and are actually targeted by the feminists.
>>
>>76482769

All women still benefit from feminism and chivalry 24/7.
>>
>>76480608
Everyone will always give you shit, Canadabro

We happen to live in the worst time for men, we're going to get shit on for just existing. I know it's cliched and sounds dumb but just try to ignore it, that's the only way to stop it. They'll realize one day "hey, how come that guy has all these skills I don't? Do I need him?"
>>
>>76480857
Even worse, whether they intend it or not, women make it all about them. Everything's about getting her attention, when it used to be about the activity. I have a few small groups of male friends I do things with, and they're good to have around when I'm having a rough day. D&D friends, and video game friends, and a bunch of guys I bowl with.
>>
>>76479534
Nothing. You're either strong enough to take the shit or you kill yourself. Nobody gives a fuck about "men" as a group, and nobody ever will.

So just live for yourself.
>>
>>76482897
Well depends on how you define feminism. if you say women benefit from feminism because it provides them with voting rights and equal pay, then sure, all women benefit from that.

But if you are talking about the push against the patriarchy, it doesn't help any women that are successful and/or hold a position in power.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.