[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Question for White Supremacists
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 7
File: fucking_white_male.jpg (58 KB, 345x460) Image search: [Google]
fucking_white_male.jpg
58 KB, 345x460
Could you guys explain what exactly is so superior and supreme about fair skin, blue/green eyes, and blonde hair? Just because it looks pretty? I don't see how when compared to non-whites.
>>
File: 1454815821924.webm (3 MB, 184x138) Image search: [Google]
1454815821924.webm
3 MB, 184x138
its aesthic lad
>>
Ever see a nigger build a steam engine to power his mudhut?
>>
>>76478085
>only focusing on appearances...
>>
>>76478085

We do look pretty good, but more importantly, all those physical traits have a correlation with desirable mental and emotional attributes.

Desirable to us, anyway. And since we made the world in our image, I guess we're right.
>>
>>76478085
Better brains.
>>
Jokes on you
Must white people have brown hair and eyes
>>
>>76478085

Nothing but aesthetics if sole based on looks.

Anyway I am not a white supremacist. I love Italians and Spaniards just the same. It's a European heritage pride thing.
>>
>>76478085

Shit that guy looks a bit like me. I really need to put more effort into my looks fuarq.
>>
An average IQ of 100.
>>
>>76478085
All I want is for me and my people and our offspring to keep our homeland intact. That's all I care about, yet it gets labeled as supremacy or nazism.

It's bullshit.
>>
>>76478085
Idk, ask all the blonde girls who get hounded day and night by shitskins. Or the blonde men who literally get sex whenever they want it.
>>
Make a list of inventions made by people of each color and you will get it.
>>
>>76478085
Because normal people aren't into bestiality
>>
>>76478085
Hmmm remind me again the skin color of the men behind most, if not all, modern advancements?
>>
>>76479120
This.

>build great society
>let in shitskins
>They start telling us what to do and how to run it
>You are not allowed to how in-group preference, only we can

Fuck you
>>
>>76478085
Did you even look at the picture you just posted?
>>
>>76478085
look at Europe

and then look at Africa
>>
Because I belong to that racial group and its more attractive to me than Asian, Indian American, Negroid, or dravidian features.

tan, tall, and blonde girls with medium frames and yuge, veiny tits > Anything
>>
>>76478085
I don't know, we are RARE and shit.
Also bretty smart, too.
>>
File: 2016-06-08 08.02.58.jpg (629 KB, 1620x735) Image search: [Google]
2016-06-08 08.02.58.jpg
629 KB, 1620x735
>>76481077
R8 eyez
>>
Think of a country you would want to live in that isn't run by white people. You guys are fucked when we're gone.
>>
>>76481660
3/10 brown is seeping through.

you are becoming mud just like your country.
>>
>>76478085
>Just because you are prettier doesn't mean you have superior looks
>>
File: 2016-06-08 08.10.18.jpg (2 MB, 1855x1883) Image search: [Google]
2016-06-08 08.10.18.jpg
2 MB, 1855x1883
>>76478085
Do I qualify as White?
Help me, /pol/.
>>
>>76479139
I am a blond man. Where are my bitches?
>>
>>76482312
Considering my mommy had brown eyes, it's bretty alright?
Right?
>>
>>76478085

From a scientific perspective, light eyes are better because they see better in darker environments. Having the ability to see better in sunny environments like people with dark eyes isn't that much of an advantage since it's fairly easy to see on a sunny day anyway.

White skin is also superior because we don't require as much vitamin D from the sun in areas without much sun, however if we live somewhere that's sunny we simply tan and adapt. Black people living in scandinavia have to take fish oil or some other vitamin D pill.

There's nothing scientifically better about hair on white people, other than the hair is silky and soft which is more pleasing to most people. Also white people are harrier than nigs or asians, which provides protection in every climate.

Niggers are basically just less evolved humans, every person should strive to be white since we are the pinnacle of human existence. When I see a black person or any person of color I basically just see an animal out of the zoo
>>
>>76482337
You're already balding, Sven
I guess it's a good thing a sea of Ahmeds and Mahmouds are coming to save Swedish women from your balding ass
>>
>>76478446
You're right but it has nothing to do with their eye color and hair color. Race is more than just color
>>
>>76478446
Does that include a piss filled gourd cast into the campfire?
>>
>>76478446
No, but snackbars and poo in loos managed to figure out math, science, and architecture pretty good, and they don't get sunburns.
>>
>>76481660
Eyelids too droopy. Boring colir
5/10
>>
>>76482880
I am 23 :(
All the Mahmouds and Jamals are scrawny roaches compared to me and my /hightest/.
Too bad our women even being on even height and weight with NA/ME roaches still manage to get raepd
>>
>>76482328
Top kek
>>
>race only means aesthetics
>>
>>76483293
Literally all the Germanic peoples have this droopy lid.
Glad, this isn't some epicanth.
>>
>>76478085
It's not the looks, it's what comes with it

You can have a white negroid with blue eyes and they'll still be retarded. It just so happens that whites usually have these good traits, but the white supremacists that talk about the superior color instead of race are just as bad
>>
File: 1465269377881.png (7 KB, 420x420) Image search: [Google]
1465269377881.png
7 KB, 420x420
>>76482837
That was satisfying to read
>>
File: iq.jpg (8 KB, 262x192) Image search: [Google]
iq.jpg
8 KB, 262x192
>>76478085
>White Supremacists

dumb reddit poster
sage
>>
>>76478085
Fair skin = Greater territory range + allows neuromelanin mutation without issue = higher IQ
Light eyes = better night vision
Blonde hair = higher IQ

In addition, these are defining features of the white race, so it shows the purity of our breeding and the uniqueness of our ideal ultimate race.
>>
>>76478085
In terms of aesthetics, whites are capable of apex beauty.

However, black men almost always look better bald than white people do. Blacks also don't need to worry about moles and freckles since the melanin covers that shit up fairly well.
>>
File: i27^cimgpsh_orig.jpg (33 KB, 550x450) Image search: [Google]
i27^cimgpsh_orig.jpg
33 KB, 550x450
This is how Whites online look.
>>
>>76482074

Pretty much this
>>
>>76483108
Cockbars could only into math thanks to newtons teachings
>>
>>76478085
Yeah, it's simply looks prettier than black skin.
>>
>>76478085
Race isn't just skin deep. There are strong correlations between your race and a number of other factors, including intelligence, violent tendencies, spatial awareness, creativity and, as many suspect but is as of yet harder to prove--empathy.

IQ is not hard to prove at all though, IQ is at least 75% inheritable, and the average black IQ is as low as 79.

Violence is not hard to prove either. MAOA-2, the gene associated with violent and aggressive behaviors, occurs nine times more in blacks than in whites, and three times more in whites than in East Asians.

Similar, though less dramatic differences exist between middle-eastern arabs and whites, and South American Natives, and their crossbreeds with whites. Their inferiority is not a matter of how they LOOK, it is a matter of them literally being genetically inferior in terms of capability and capacity for civilization.

This is why you can have retards like Ryan Dawson talk as much as they want about le ebil bankers and NAP bullshit and they will NEVER gain traction here, because touching race is just too hard for them--but the evidence is ironclad.
>>
>>76484367
American natives are basically asians, mongoloids. Shouldn't mestizos be superior because they're a breed between Asians and Whites?
>>
>>76478085

>1 post by OP in this thread

Bait and strawman

saged
>>
>>76484561
Native Americans share some genetic lineage with Asians, but they had long enough in their own environment to evolve distinctly. Some were alright, like the Plains Indians, but South American ones in particular were completely fucked, not in small part due to the fact that they ritually murdered the best of their people constantly for hundreds of years in some parts. This is why Mexico, which is about the same GDP as Moldava, has an IQ average ten points lower.
>>
>>76478085
Everybody loves how white people look. Nonwhite men lust, drool, obsess over white women, especially blondes with blue eyes. White men are prized by women of all races.

But it goes much deeper than looks. The white brain has given the world the most advanced civilizations and technologies on Earth.
>>
>>76485660
The fact that you think Mexico is in south America, shows how retarded you are.
>>
>>76483108

>The creepy can't approach women race without throwing acid on them

Yeah... nice try.
Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.