[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Cant America see that if the vote for trump there will be a literal
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 76
Thread images: 12
File: donald-j-drumpf1.jpg (24 KB, 338x338) Image search: [Google]
donald-j-drumpf1.jpg
24 KB, 338x338
Cant America see that if the vote for trump there will be a literal civil war in their country within the first week?

You people seem like agents of chaos at this point..just cause you dont have anything to lose and want to watch the world burn doesnt mean the rest of us deserve it..
>>
>>76477599
>all the niggers and left SJW's will be killed when they openly attack people and riot in the streets
I'm not seeing a problem
>>
>>76477599
Good. Then we can have a good chance at kicking out the liberals, communists, and traitors.
>>
Oh well.
>>
>>76477599
>there will be a literal civil war in their country within the first week?

Good. And that "uprising" will be put down and a bunch of space-wasting libtards who don't even know how to fight will shuffle off this mortal coil.

Trump is going to be president.
>>
>>76477599
That's
What
We
Want
>>
>>76477599
The war wouldn't last very long, liberals aren't real Leftists, so they can't fight, and to be honest, they don't want to. The American Liberal is of course the Petite Bourgeois of the world - they want to be SEEN to be resisting capitalist exploitation, but not take any steps against it
>>
>>76477771
>>
>>76477599
The people with guns are the ones who are voting for Trump.
>>
File: 1439502708530.jpg (105 KB, 960x702) Image search: [Google]
1439502708530.jpg
105 KB, 960x702
>>76477599
>tfw i can finally be in a right wing death squad
plz greece i can only get so hard
>>
>civil war
>when one side hates guns and doesn't have any while the other side has more guns than people
Some spics and nigs will chimpout and some cuck whiteys but they'll never do anything but scream and loot
>>
>>76477682
>>76477698
>>76477709
>>76477709
>>76477729
>>76477766
>>76477774
epic meme

someone shouldve told u death isnt like ur animes
>>
>>76477599
>SJW anti-gun, diversity agents are going to kill the right in a civil war
>>
>>76477599
>unironically thinking a Trump presidency will cause war.

lol, go back to plebbit
>>
File: 1464753084263.gif (494 KB, 387x305) Image search: [Google]
1464753084263.gif
494 KB, 387x305
>>76477599

>You people seem like agents of chaos

top kek
>>
>>76477774
and we have all the guns.
>>
Soooo
>you shouldn't vote 4 trump bc some freedom hating faggots are bullies to democracy
What a beta cuck op is
>>
File: jews-10.png (61 KB, 560x363) Image search: [Google]
jews-10.png
61 KB, 560x363
>civil war
>US of A

Pic one.
How can you all be """redpilled""", and at the same time be cucked by muslim president and literally other black half population?

You have guns, but still you do nothing, you're waiting some comand, some leader.

That's why you can have a fucking nuke and still be cucked. You're affraid of your own power.

You can say what you want, but deep inside YOU KNOW, that you will be forever a sheep.
>>
>>76477599
"The race war just got ten years longer"

It's going to be a big, beautiful race war. It's gonna be YUGE. We're going to make the world whit(er) again, you'll see. Double digit IQs will be a thing of the past.
>>
>>76477880
No maymay, think about it. The only people who are going to riot in the event of a Trump presidency are a bunch dindus, liberals, and dindu liberals.

In other words, people who are already watched closely for illegal behavior and people who are morally against gun ownership.

The dindus might start shit, but it would hardly be the first time in recent history.

The liberals? Nah.
>>
>>76477880
>anime
We're not the lefties who watch that
>>
Non es un argumento.
>>
There will be a civil war regardless, and not an 'official' one fought between soldiers. The artificial ethnic conflicts in America and Europe are going to erupt into a confusing, messy state of violence and decadence in the 2020s alongside a Chinese economic depression, prompting the rapid expansion of totalitarian states to establish anarchotyrannical battlegrounds. Prepare for the real dark ages.
>>
>>76478227
trump supporters are beaten and chased on their own conventions already....that should tell you something about the "upcoming race war" as you call it (while in reality its a war against a fascist)
>>
>>76478406
have you been in a trump general? anime is prevalent...go take a look theres probably one right now
>>
>>76477599
>just cause you dont have anything to lose and want to watch the world burn doesnt mean the rest of us deserve it..

Oh you deserve it alright.
>>
>>76477599
>civil war in their country within a week
I nearly came. Keep going.....
>>
>>76478435
Go pay your fucking debts and stop telling us how to vote you turkish rape baby
>>
File: call the cops pepe.jpg (40 KB, 438x438) Image search: [Google]
call the cops pepe.jpg
40 KB, 438x438
>>76477599
>You people seem like agents of chaos at this point
Who says we aren't?
>>
>>76478688
nice deflection
>>
>>76477599

You best start believing in race wars kid... you're IN one.

It started a long time ago.
>>
>>76477599
>You people seem like agents of chaos at this point..just cause you dont have anything to lose and want to watch the world burn doesnt mean the rest of us deserve it..

they don't care

they have nothing to live for
>>
File: j3erm.jpg (120 KB, 991x658) Image search: [Google]
j3erm.jpg
120 KB, 991x658
>>76477599
Not a trumpfag, but fuck off, Greek. Anarchists in your country got to have some fun now let the anarchists in America have theirs.

also DEBNTS
>>
Seems like you need to read Scott Adams endorsement of Hillary.
>>
>>76478435
>trump supporters are beaten and chased on their own conventions already
And not one of them had their guns.
>>
>>76477599
>Greece
Why do you care?
>>
>>76477599
Let us know when someone gives a shit what Greece thinks, thanks.
>>
>>76477599
>it is better to avoid conflict and allow your way of life to erode away then stand up and face those who wish you harm

Why is napkin flag even concerned about an AMERICAN civil war?
>>
>>76477599
Pay your debts, disgusting leech
>>
>>76477599
>ant America see that if the vote for trump there will be a literal civil war in their country within the first week?

and who do you think is gonna win this war? i can guarantee you it isn't Hilldebeests or Bern victims....
>>
>>76477599
One of the reasons I got my RPAL is because I can foresee domestic wars happening all around the western world. Europe first, then the US. Hopefully not here in Canada, but if the government sees things happening elsewhere they might get jumpy and try to pull some shit.
>>
>>76477599
if sjw's and illegal immigrants start attacking people simply because trump wins, that would mean they are acting like domestic terrorists..

You are basically arguing that US citizens should allow themselves to be harassed intimidated or violently threatened by a bunch of assholes, and thus not vote trump because some subversives are going to break stuff if they don't get their way politically.. You literally want to give the political process over to mob rule..

Can't you see how bad your argument is?
>>
So?

Americans knew the same thing when they elected Lincoln. Where there is a huge problem ripping the country apart you need to be willing to fight for it.

If the traitors want to revolt then let them. They'll be put down and we can fix what they broke.
>>
>>76477599
You say that like it's a bad thing.
>>
Of course the illegals will get uppity and throw a fit.

Our POTUS won't be a cuck, though, and they'll be on the other side of the wall before you can say MAGA.
>>
So what?

Americans knew the same thing when they elected Lincoln. Where there is a huge problem ripping the country apart you need to be willing to fight for it.

If the traitors want to revolt then let them. They'll be put down and we can fix what they broke.

(Fuck captcha)
>>
Don't you see the people waving the Mexican flag in America and beating people up who support an American candidate?

America is already on the brink of civil war.
>>
>>76478855
You're part of the shittest people and country in existence
>poor shit hole filled with black dogs that got cucked by the turks
>>
>>76477599
> Civil war

Maybe that's what's needed. Europe won't be far behind. You're a fool if you thought this regression could go on forever without a blowback.
>>
also illegal immigrants are already felons, them committing further crime and harassing trump supporters or these things will only make sure they are deported faster. It's literally criminals that would like to stay out of jail, and thus are unhappy with trump wanting to uphold existing immigration law. If they want to threaten to break more stuff is trump is elected then all that does is illustrate how important it is to deport these people.
>>
>>76478435
>trump supporters are beaten and chased on their own conventions already

Yup. Trump supporters have been on their best behavior because they know that fighting back will be spun by the media.

After he's in office, expect that facade to fall.
>>
>>76477599
>doesnt mean the rest of us deserve it

Who say's you don't, God will punish sinners
>>
I'll literally join the army, national guard, ICE, whatever it takes after Trump is elected. I trust his judgement, these super predators must be brought to heel
>>
>>76477599

Pay dents
>>
File: 1464929781166.jpg (81 KB, 992x608) Image search: [Google]
1464929781166.jpg
81 KB, 992x608
>>76477682
heh
>>
>>76477599
OH SHIT GUYS WE'VE BEEN FOUND OUT!

ps: pay debtedz
>>
>>76478435
Eh no, you are the fascists.. You don't agree with trump politically, so when it looks like you're not getting your way politically you dub him and his supporters fascists and racists and go attack them.. infact anti trumpers behave exactly like facists racists and domestic terrorists.. including singling out whites because of the color of their skin and chasing them around and calling them racists..

You are basically what it is you have labelled trump supporters.. You claims are completely made up, you just pretend trump supporters are something in your mind and go attack them..
>>
>>76477599
PAY DEBTS
>>
File: 1465095357564.jpg (31 KB, 275x356) Image search: [Google]
1465095357564.jpg
31 KB, 275x356
Greece offering advice on american politics and americans giving a fuck... lol.
>>
>>76477599
and you still wont have paid denbts
>>
>>76477599
Can't you see that voting Hillary would do the same thing. The difference between the left and the right starting a civil war is simple.
The right would only be more cautious to start a war as they understand what it would mean. The liberals will simply chimp out, believing that nobody will be killed.

If the right goes to war they will be fully prepared to kill, if the left goes to war they will be fully prepared to get pepper sprayed or tear gassed. This is because they are ultimately children. They only revolt as an act of defiance with no goal in sight. The right will only act out when they have a clear goal in mind. This is why jews fear this. They can change the path of an angry stampede but they can not change the course of a sturdy ox headed stubonly towards a destination
>>
File: 1416362824122.jpg (33 KB, 610x450) Image search: [Google]
1416362824122.jpg
33 KB, 610x450
>>76478896
captain BARBOSA
>>
File: 1450928592854.jpg (164 KB, 900x997) Image search: [Google]
1450928592854.jpg
164 KB, 900x997
actually there will be civil war and world war 3 if you dont vote for trump. hillary wants to get rid of guns, which will guarantee civil war, and she also wants to go to war for israel and attack russia, which will guarantee world war 3. trump is the only way to avoid war.

stop acting like you know about the US, you shitty "greek" muslim piece of shit.
>>
File: image.jpg (74 KB, 904x692) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
74 KB, 904x692
>>76477599
>You people seem like agents of chaos at this point
>>
>>76477880

>The "3rd worlder sagely telling Americans what real death is like" meme

top keke
>>
>>76477599

We'll likely see riots no matter who wins at this point. I've never seen such radical polarization in political groups during my lifetime.

Hillary - While technically she's qualified for president, the issues with the emails, benghazi, Anti-2nd amendment stance, and foreign interests funding her campaign throw off a lot of red flags that maybe this person isn't (OK let's be honest, DEFINITELY is not) the right person to be leading the USA right now.

Sanders supporters think she stole the election from him, 20k people are signed up to supposedly protest the DNC the end of If you want an "It Begins", it's probably around then, barring a terrorist attack of some sort.

Sanders is a nut but also likely 25-50 years ahead of his time. The cost of healthcare and education IS a bit fucked up here in the USA, and the easiest way to solve this is the nationalization of the industries, and fixing prices to much lower, reasonable levels.

If the economy was booming i'd bet he would win no contest.

Trump - Moderate democrat that since the left shifted to full retard marxism, he's a Republican now. The left thinks he's a racist misogynist shitlord for acting in America's best interest. More and more, they're calling for violence against Trump supporters. This rhetoric has only been advancing in recent days and with the new associations of 'resisting' Trump with the civil rights movement of the 60s, there is a major attempt underway to swing not only minority votes, but also those of racially guilted whites.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/jesse-benn/sorry-liberals-a-violent-_b_10316186.html
>>
>>76477599
Yes I can and my side is likely to win because we have 90% of the guns and 99% of the people who can operate in groups with guns.
>>
>>76477599

Vote for my candidate or we will go apeshit and destroy the country.

>liberals exercising democracy
>>
>>76483129
if people did that in germany WW2 wouldnt have happened
>>
>>76477599

>Don't vote for Trump

>Don't vote for Brexit

You'll get a World War in a few years anyway.

Maybe you won't with Trump and Brexit.

Maybe it will happen sooner.

Most of the leftist policies that will cause these conflicts have already been entrenched for decades. So I don't see any solution to it.
>>
>>76480132
Damn. Denmark bringin' the truth.
>>
File: 8dCMYWL.png (810 KB, 615x820) Image search: [Google]
8dCMYWL.png
810 KB, 615x820
>>76480124
We need to establish the moral High ground with matyrdom, then stage ruthless cullings. Learn the history of Christianity within rome, faggot
>>
>>76482550

His two main selling points are things that can't be reversed;

Borders and Free Trade.

Both these issues have been in play for too long now to reverse, and they are tearing up Europe and the U.S.

Reagen opened the gates to allow 11 million undocumented foreigners to take up residence in the U.S.

This is madness.

Couple this with economies disenfranchised by offshoring and you get chaos.

Europe's leftist governments ruining their economies coupled with mass migration of Muslims and North Africans.

All these things have set the scene for balkanization and secular violence.

I don't see a way out of it to be honest.
>>
>>76477774
This is so true.

Real Marxists and people like me who have read Marx but don't agree with him understand the modern liberal leftists that call themselves marxists are nothing of the sort but rather virtue signaling petite bourgeoisie. Had they actually read communist manifesto and capital they would know that they are the enemy withing and poison to the struggle of the working class.
>>
>>76477599
lol the left can't start a civil war, they got no guns.
>>
>>76484361

There are no solutions which have minimal backlash at this point. I don't know how long exactly we're out from full-on Civil War II, but myself, and many others definitely feel something coming. Even 8 years ago, you didn't see the fractionalization of races and ideologies like now.

Mental images of immigrants tug on liberal heart strings, but why is it so hard for migrants to improve their own countries, instead of migrating? Africa and the Middle East hardly are lack for resources.

>>76485797

Marx made many good points but I think neglected the fact that the fanaticism of the individual human to do what is best for them, is not something our species is able to overcome.
Thread replies: 76
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.